Bring4th

Full Version: Negativity, I've felt it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my life I've usually been mostly to the positive I think... I never really did much good in the 19 years but always no matter what, everyday would be thoughts of wanting to help people. Thoughts of positivity and realms where people live in peace. No matter what it was always day in and day out thoughts of some kind of seeking and helping. If I can sum it up from the LOO when Ra says a complex has something in their potentiation, I guess the positive path for me is in potentiation.

Anyways today I came home from school, it was a good day and I've got back some really high test scores for my winter semester classes. I had the TV on in the background and the movie on was kinda negative. But I was browsing these forums and wasn't watching it, but was reading Fairyfarmgirl's wanderer story.

Before I knew it I had this head ache all around the sides and back of my head and a feeling of just utter want to domination disgust and anger for people and positivity.. I tried so hard to think good thoughts, everytime I thought a good thought it would null the feeling but almost suddenly it would return and continue. This feeling came first and the negative thoughts came after. I really at that point was hating on everything and everytime a thought of control and anger popped in my head the feeling would intensify into desire.. the headache at this point was all around the head but focused between the brows at the temple the most.

1-2 hours into that came some form of huge fatigue and fell asleep where I was slumped over with no pillow. I wasn't previously tired.

Now I woke up and the feeling is gone! so I wrote this thread. I would never want to repeat that experience again.

Anyone ever had this happen?
First, your positivity is never in potentiation. You are perfect.

Secondly, yes, I have had this happen too. To roughly quote Q'uo, "Those whose light shines bright cast a long shadow, which is very noticeable to and attracts the negative." This means you are coming into your power of shining your love and light brother.

I would suggest to read the threads on psychic shielding.

... and I don't know if anyone else here does it or believes in it, but I burn "Dragon's Blood" if I ever have very negative feelings which are not my own. I have only had to do this once, but it removed the presence immediately. When burning it, do as native peoples do and cleanse yourself with the smoke. There are also rituals which you can use to cleanse your home or room of negative presence. I do this once a week or so.
That's funny you should say that because very frequently I do this visualization for sheilding, a liquid coating of light which branches out and touches all things and people I imagine, they burst with light as I offer it from myself, then I would sometimes think of each ray starting from red to indigo and then place the violet and red ball over all the rays and have them circling each other trying to blend with each other but they can not. I believe I found this second shield from somewhere in the sessions.

It totally slipped my mind during this experience though, also I normally have the recognition of dreams after awaking if not the details but the "PULL" of it to search my mind to find it, and find it I do...

During this sleep I had no dream, nor and pull from the depths for me to even try to grab onto to remember and place in consciousness.

ayadew

I have similar experiences once every month or so. It's like a cycle... I become full with love, then I need to rest and become vulnerable. It's good though, since I a light can shine even brigther if they know how dark it is without it.
But the brighter you shine, the more attractive you are. If you have any holes in your armor, the most powerful STS being will abuse that. I have a particular distortion of an endless spiraling fractal of despair they like to use. Utter meaninglessness and vanity. It drains me completely... For them, if an entity does not be swayed by ego-centrical things, then removing that light from this place of existence is probably the preferred way (death).

Go beyond the polarity of things, to the ideal version of yourself. Keep at it.. 3D density isn't easy but it's worth it!
Don't become too absorbed in rationality and cause and effect. Do you need a reason to be loving? It's quite good enough as it is! Smile
Okay I've had an extremely disturbing yet wonderful experience last night, As soon as it happened I grabbed a paper and wrote down all that happened..

This is what happened, since I had slept off that negativity which I wrote about in the first post I was not tired till about 12 AM in the morning, I layed to bed at about 12:30 AM and thought I would do a light meditation before going to sleep..

You would not believe what I am going to write right now.

As I was meditating I could not silence my mind at all and had my mind randomly without my will whisper meaningless phrases and words, I had a cat on my left arm but then it left and I kept trying to silence the mind.

Now this is where it gets extremely scary and weird without remembering how I was not meditating anymore or sleeping or anything like that. I was sitting in a chair behind a computer and desk over my bed, an entity was talking to me from behind and I could not see him but he was there talking to me. The room was dimly lit and I had the presence of mind to say that I wanted to figure out how the "early harvest" or early graduation. Now to that point the entity's words I don't remember, but as soon as I asked that question he responded behind me from my right slightly "You want to graduate early? do this..." I followed his instructions but I don't remember what they were besides the last one. my computer screen was on and he said click the tablet over there. I clicked it and suddenly imagine a lava lamp's small plasma lump floating. A violet liquid orb streaked through my left eye and smugged soem symbols which were hazy.. I FELT THE MOST DISTURBING THING massive influx of energy in my head suddenly!!

I felt I was being pulled out of third density or something, you guys don't understand as I am writing this because it was painful and shocking, it was electrical all around and I thought I was going to die..

During this energy influx I suddenly LITERALY WAS MOVED from the chair I was sitting in and under the desk and through the bed and back into my laying body where I saw through my eyelids the dark ceeling, I opened the eyes and the massive energy was still there.. it then began to exit rapidly and electrically it went from my head down through my legs and out. I was so scared. Time elapsed was 1:15 AM, this means only small time passed but it felt in the state it was longer.. it was from 12:40-1:15 AM, you might think I'm crazy right now..

It was not a dream and I think it was and out of body experience, in fact I am 100% positive, because this was tangible and not resonating, I actually physically felt this all.

this is what I am afraid of, was it a negative entity trying to misplace? because as the energy was about to rip me out and send me somewhere I was so not ready I said in my mind "we are all one being, we are all one", this is when it transported me back into my head. through the desk and through the bed... back into my laying body.

After that I could not close my eyes for an hour and I saw streaks of violet sparks without closing my eyes, this was never possible for me before this experience.

HELP!
I would like to be of help brother, but this is over my head. All I can suggest is as I did before, to burn the very powerful "Dragons Blood" and to use a clearing ritual to clear negative entities from your abode.
Fear not for I now do not think this is negative, I went to the L/L library online and found out exactly what I had experienced.

Quote:"In most cases of unintended exit of the physical
vehicle, the finer bodies carrying the consciousness
are within the same illusion, or, depending on the
vibratory patterns of the individual, there may be the
precise location which one enjoys in the third
density but the out-of-body experience may be in
fourth density. This still appears to the consciousness
senses as a normal, solid, seemingly third-density
illusion, and though the electrical nature of energies
between people is far more apparent, nonetheless the
work which might be done in this out-of-body
environment is no more or less effectual in creating
new polarity than experiences within the third density
physical vehicle." by Q'uo

It was indeed in my room at the chair and table and computer which I enjoy everyday the most.

Quote:"The consciousness, as it were, in the
most natural or easy way of egress from the physical
vehicle may visualize the tucking and rolling motion
of certain practiced falls or yogic postures. When the
physical vehicle is exited and entered with this
visualized method the trauma is minimal." by Q'uo

I didn't have the slightest clue of this and this is why I had the gigantic influx of energy and movement through the table bed and into the head where I felt the energy the most, which then flower down and out of my legs.

Quote:"The experiences spoken of in the query, of the
squeezing feeling and the tunnel, are those feelings
associated with a less skillful method of exiting the
physical vehicle." by Q'uo"

Now finally I believe that day yesterday I was like Latwii said, ripe to experience it and touch home base to be re energized, it was a great joy and doubt killer.

Quote:"The experience of which you speak is one which contains elements of what you have described as an out-of-body experience, yet there are many such experiences that fall under this general heading. The salient feature of such an experience is not necessarily whether it occurred, either in or out of this or that body, yet is the vividness of the experience, and its impact upon your perception. Such experiences have many purposes, as many as there are entities who have such experiences. In general we may suggest that this experience occurred at a time which you were ripe for it to occur in that you were seeking the nature in a deeper sense of your own being and of the illusion which you inhabit. When an entity experiences certain difficulties within an illusion, it is often helpful for that entity to touch home base, shall we say, and be re-energized by the truer nature of that reality, and that that energizing might strengthen those channels from the conscious to the unconscious mind and allow further experience." by Latwii

I have the hunger now to unlock this again, and I think I know how to do it.. I take each energy center, I make it a ball with hazy smoke around it like dry ice would have, then I would fill this ball all around my vision and magnefy it and solidly place and lock it into place, I would repeat this with each center with these thoughts, red the center for anger, orange the center for self to self, yellow the center for group with self and the relationship, green loving all entities and feeling sorrow for them, blue seeing them as the same as me basically I go into their head and see that they are me and create like me, indigo I just sum up that I balance these rays in the conscious state, then I take the red and violet orbs, lock them and spin them over all of the energy centers, over the indigo.. I believe this unlocks the red-violet shield somehow and transports you out of body when you lose your focus.
There is a thread on here I have tried to find for you on OOB experience. I believe Q'uo stated that it is a very dangerous thing to do and should be avoided. In this case it may have been a visualization process as Latwii suggests, and could be safe to duplicate.

Can anyone remember which topic that was listed under and possibly provide a link?

ayadew

(01-28-2010, 01:15 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There is a thread on here I have tried to find for you on OOB experience. I believe Q'uo stated that it is a very dangerous thing to do and should be avoided. In this case it may have been a visualization process as Latwii suggests, and could be safe to duplicate.

Can anyone remember which topic that was listed under and possibly provide a link?

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=784

Let's keep the OOB stuff there