Bring4th

Full Version: Valeria Lukyanova ( in depth review on the 'space barbie')
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone. Apologies for my absence... My veiling process has been a delicate one.

http://documentaryheaven.com/space-barbie/

Some of you have seen it, some not. I can imagine that most of us dismissed it as something benign or just another spiritually proud god/goddess.

However when I saw it, I decided to consult the Ra channellings on some of the times and locations she has mentioned in her past lives. I was surprised to see some of it match up.

She never really mentions where exactly she believes she is from. She said she thought she was from Venus, (which I found intriguing) but she realizes this is not true ( thank god )
However she mentions Atlantis, visiting a mayan site in another life, and also chants a lumerian chant

22.21 Questioner: Then did the technological advancement of Atlantis come because of this call? I am assuming the call was answered to bring them the Law of One and the Law of Love as a distortion of the Law of One, but did they also then get technological information that caused them to grow into such a highly technological society?

Ra: I am Ra. Not at first. At about the same time as we first appeared in the skies over Egypt and continuing thereafter, other entities of the Confederation appeared unto Atlanteans who had reached a level of philosophical understanding, shall we misuse this word, which was consonant with communication, to encourage and inspire studies in the mystery of unity.

However, requests being made for healing and other understandings, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

----
Also, the end of this answer was of particular interest to me as well.
----

10.15 Questioner: was wondering about the advent of the civilization called Atlantis and Lemuria, the way these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from [inaudible] civilizations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this work. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately five three oh oh oh, fifty-three thousand [53,000] of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately three one oh oh oh, thirty-one thousand [31,000] years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian society until approximately one five oh oh oh, fifteen thousand [15,000] of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in a less informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call the negative.

Approximately eleven thousand [11,000] of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately one oh eight two one, ten thousand eight hundred twenty-one [10,821] years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Turkey is only across a sea from Ukraine, where she has chose to reincarnate in this life.

The questions remain though. Who is she? Where did she come from? Is she a wanderer from Atlantis? Was she part of the confederation entities that were here around the same time as us?

I can only theorize on some of these. If she was from Atlantis, she couldn't have completed 4d and come back (4d lasts 90,000 of our years) Unless one can incarnate back into 3d while in 4d without completing 4d.
She HAS said that the entities from the "dimension" she comes from are sexless Which in turn I ask, do 4d and 5d have sexes?
Also, if she was part of the Mu entities (which would explain her knowledge on the lumerian chant, They(Mu) set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America.) than it would make sense that she reincarnated in Ukraine and Mexico.

While I did all this research, I did come to ask myself who was on the other side of the earth while I was walking in Egypt 11,000 years ago. No one asked nor did Ra ever state the name of this social memory complex that came to aid Atlantis. All I found is that they are 6d.

60.14 Questioner: Then is the large underwater pyramid off the Florida coast one of the balancing pyramids that Ra constructed or some other social memory complex and if so, which one?

Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians

If you didn't watch the video, you are probably lost at my questions.
The fact remains though, she is a total nutcase, but in many ways has truth to share that even I found myself awestruck. She states in the video as she is dancing around in that, may I say, quite impressive physical vehicle of hers; "Do you believe this is perfection?(Referring to her body) No. Perfection is limitless"

Any and all questions that could be answered or any insights that could be given would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Love/Light
Hard to tell whether someone's narrative about themselves is accurate or not. The story she shares about herself is meaningful for her in some way… perhaps it's a metaphor for her sense of feeling different from the norm or alien ('alienated'). I don't know, I can only make conjectures and intuitive guesses.

It's possible that people tap into deeper/'higher' mind and pick up certain historical information that is available to those who can 'tune in'. Or perhaps such information go around on the internet and people adopt them into their life story bc they resonate with some aspect of it.

It's probably useful to understand what her story means for her. As we listen to her story, we may be able to identify the salient themes that describe her distortions and understanding of self. Past lives and memories of past lives have parallels or significance to distortions and important issues/problems in this current life. I think it would be very efficient work to find salient & parallel themes from past life and current life stories, then use that info for personal development in the here-and-now.
Very true and I thought the same things myself, Rie.

However I am now most curious as to whom was the social memory complex that visited Atlantis.
The spiral thing she mentioned is likely to be because of intense activity in the pineal gland. Her supposed ability to go out of body is probably an indicator of advanced indigo energies.. Her overall tone says that she makes use of several of the higher energies.

If I would bet on what energy makes you remember.. I'd say indigo.
She looks like one of my Pleiadian guides, and very similar (anime looking) to someone elses guide that showed herself to me.
The first video I saw of her cleared the distortion to chase after physical perfection in the opposite sex. Possibly another as well. This also forces society to deal with the princess complex, as there is now the availability to achieve the 'ideal' form.
(11-20-2013, 01:25 AM)palindromic Wrote: [ -> ]Very true and I thought the same things myself, Rie.

However I am now most curious as to whom was the social memory complex that visited Atlantis.

Some alternative historians & metaphysics folks linked Atlanteans w/ the serpent beings (nāga in indian)…but then others claimed the serpents were from Mu. I think Blavastky and theosophists were very into this area of research that could give some clue to the 'identity'. Why are you curious about the 'sound vibration complex' of that particular social memory complex? omg I'm having a deja vu writing this post lol

We only know 'Ra' (Egypt). Then this person claimed there were 2 more - 'Lucifer' (supposedly STS) and 'Quetzalcoatl' (South America) on another forum. If this were any clue it is named after some godly-figure from those cultures/traditions, but we only know 'Ra' for now bc the latter source is kind of iffy imo.
On the subject of Atlantis...both an akashic record psychic and a spiritual friend have told my mother independently that she, me, and the friend were all scientists in Atlantis and that we all survived the fall together and went to Egypt..

It's just weird to get the same story from two completely different people without any prompting...I personally have no real feelings toward any of it but it is interesting.

Unbound

She doesn't sound that crazy, I think I am crazier. Smile
I'm curious not only to the name of this other social memory complex, but just merely anything else there is to know about them. Where do they come from? have they been to earth before? yada yada etc.
Oh well. Thank you all for your insights on the matter.
(11-22-2013, 09:06 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]b4 & after, any1?

Yeah that's really something.

[Image: BeforeAfter.png]
Anime Eyes
[Image: funny-anime-eyes-make-up.jpg]
[Image: 208602_v0_600x.jpg]
Yeah...creepy haha
I thought that Barbarella was the real "Space Barbie"! Tongue