Bring4th

Full Version: The Electrical Universe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I found a link to an interesting documentary made by some physicists who are suggesting that our current understanding of cosmology is wrong as it assumes gravity is the main factor in what we observe today and in our theory of how it works, how it began, etc. Instead, they suggest, electricity is what makes everything work.

Well, I don't really know much about science apart from what I read and watch online as a lay person. But two things in this documentary stood out to me as "nice" sounding in relation to how it would make sense from a LOO viewpoint.

1. That stars are not hot, but cold at the center (this is mentioned in the L/L book 'Secrets of the UFO' as an example of how channeled entities may be speaking about dimensional reality other than our own. But perhaps if this model is correct, they were in fact speaking about our own reality?)

and
2. That stars do not generate their own energy, but are instead "fed" by the galactic central sun. This fits in with Ra's description of the galaxy, or Logos, being 'alive'. Feeding it's "body parts" (stars) just as our central sun (our heart) feeds energy (blood) to our body parts. To be fair I actually think Ra just implied this, not stated directly.

here's the video, about an hour long: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...1316220374#

I would be interested to hear what you think.
The electric universe makes a lot of sense to me intuitively, but I have to admit that I haven't investigated it more than skimming a web page or two. It definitely corresponds with ideas from the Law of One, such that the entire universe is alive and that it's all one. It just makes more sense than a universe of independent objects acted on by gravity.
(01-27-2010, 09:33 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I found a link to an interesting documentary made by some physicists who are suggesting that our current understanding of cosmology is wrong as it assumes gravity is the main factor in what we observe today and in our theory of how it works, how it began, etc. Instead, they suggest, electricity is what makes everything work.
I would be interested to hear what you think.

Wallace Thornhill, one of the leading proponents of the Electric Universe theory, is interviewed here on Red Ice Radio:

Wallace Thornhill Interview page at Red Ice

Direct link to download the interview:

Wallace Thornhill Interview

Good article from Wallace Thornhill's web site:

Our Misunderstood Sun
I love the idea of an electrical universe and I feel that something in the Law of One supports the idea....

Quote:49.5 Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative polarizations in general and how they apply to individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossing of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s naval area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

I think this shows that all spheres are connects by a 'hair' of energy...and life upon the sphere would also have a connection to all spheres through its sphere that bore its body of flesh. This is why I encourage people to get to know the positions of planets, the sun, and the moon. There is something magical when you gaze at a sphere and you give awareness to it that you are connected to it somehow.
There was a bit of channeling done about concepts of electricty and I only found a bit of it I think which might be interesting.

Here's a Q'uo channeling session with this question..
Quote:Group question: From J, having to do with the nature of electricity. We use electricity, but nobody really knows what it is, the engineers or the scientists, and J was wondering if there might be a better description, perhaps even in metaphysical terms, as to the nature of electricity, what it is and how it really works.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0517.aspx

And here's some excerpts from other channeling sessions

Ra Session 39 of the Law of One March 16, 1981
Quote:Questioner: I noticed that most of the basic things seemed to be divided into units which total seven. In looking at a transcript by Henry Puharich of “The Nine” I found a statement by The Nine where they say, “If we get seven times the electrical equivalent of the human body then it would result in sevenon of the mass of electricity.” Could you explain this?

Ra: I am Ra. To explain this is beyond the abilities of your language. We shall, however, make an attempt to address this concept.

As you are aware, in the beginning of the creations set up by each Logos, there are created the complete potentials, both electrical, in the sense the one you call Larson intends, and metaphysical. This metaphysical electricity is as important in the understanding, shall we say, of this statement as is the concept of electricity.

This concept, as you are aware, deals with potentiated energy. The electron has been said to have no mass but only a field. Others claim a mass of infinitesimal measure. Both are correct. The true mass of the potentiated energy is the strength of the field. This is also true metaphysically.

However, in your present physical system of knowledge it is useful to take the mass number of the electron in order to do work that you may find solutions to other questions about the physical universe. In such a way, you may conveniently consider each density of being to have a greater and greater spiritual mass. The mass increases, shall we say, significantly but not greatly until the gateway density. In this density the summing up, the looking backwards—in short—all the useful functions of polarity have been used. Therefore, the metaphysical electrical nature of the individual grows greater and greater in spiritual mass.

For an analog one may observe the work of the one known as Albert who posits the growing to infinity of mass as this mass approaches the speed of light. Thus the seventh-density being, the completed being, the Creator who knows Itself, accumulates mass and compacts into the One Creator once again.

Questioner: Then in the equation here I am assuming Mi is spiritual mass.

Mi = (m0 C2)/(1 - v2 / c2)½

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yom Wednesday, January 24, 1962
Quote:But I should like to, with your permission, speak to you for a little while concerning some of the other things that you were discussing earlier in your gathering. My friends, remember that you are living in a universe of energy. Even you, yourself, are pure energy. What you call electricity plays a great part in the function of your universe and your planet. And remember, too, that your planet is not only a great mass of substance, but it is in its own right an entity in itself. This, my friends, is something to consider. Perhaps this would be somewhat difficult to conceive, but nevertheless, this is true and someday, as you come into a greater understanding of the function of your great universe, you will agree with me. But, your planet is contained within an envelope that you call your atmosphere, and this is made up of many layers of various combinations of gases; and some of these contain pure gas of one kind or another, such as hydrogen. There is a layer around your planet which consists of pure hydrogen and these layers are many and varied, but each has a definite function to perform. Your planet also consists of or functions by frequencies of vibration; that is to say, these have effects upon the planet and its atmosphere.

Now let us stop here for a moment and go to something else. Thought—you spoke of thought and its power. Now, my friends, there is much greater power in thought than is realized by any of you; for thought is energy upon a certain frequency, and this also has or rather could be broken down into various frequencies—like your electrical current. I refer to that because, perhaps, it is more familiar to you. It has been proven by your own scientists that there are thousands and thousands of frequencies of your electrical current that can be transmitted on many thousands of frequencies, and frequencies far beyond what your scientists have discovered. They have not reached the ultimate of these things, by far, but thought can also be transmitted on many frequencies, and this will determine the effect that it has upon the envelope of your earth.

Yom June 9, 1985
Quote:We would speak briefly of electricity and gravity. The energies involved are spiritual and spiritual integrated with the ratio of space and time. Because this is not understood by your peoples, electricity is not understood by your peoples. It is merely used by your peoples. Because the spiritual nature of gravity is not understood by your peoples, the universe loses the unique cosmology which it deserves, that is, the cosmology of spirit and consciousness. We use a very poor instrument to transfer thoughts of this nature, for this instrument does not have vocabulary or even concept for what we would speak of. However, we give you these few thoughts to provoke further thought within yourself as to the spiritual nature of the physical as well as the metaphysical universe.

Ra Session 19 of the Law of One February 8, 1981
Quote:Questioner: Then it would seem that there is a relationship between what we perceive as a physical phenomenon, say the electrical phenomenon, and the phenomenon of consciousness in that they, having stemmed from the One Creator, are practically identical but have different actions. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we oversimplify to answer your query.

The physical complex alone is created of many, many energy or electromagnetic fields interacting due to intelligent energy, the mental configurations or distortions of each complex further adding fields of electromagnetic energy and distorting the physical complex patterns of energy, the spiritual aspect serving as a further complexity of fields which is of itself perfect but which can be realized in many distorted and unintegrated ways by the mind and body complexes of energy fields.

Thus, instead of one, shall we say, magnet with one polarity you have in the body/mind/spirit complex one basic polarity expressed in what you would call violet-ray energy, the sum of the energy fields, but which is affected by thought of all kinds generated by the mind complex, by distortions of the body complex, and by the numerous relationships between the microcosm which is the entity and the macrocosm in many forms which you may represent by viewing the stars, as you call them, each with a contributing energy ray which enters the electromagnetic web of the entity due to its individual distortions.
Wow, Cyclops, I bow before your mastery of the LL library. Kudos!
Nassim Haramein talks about the center of stars, and in fact every atom, being black holes. Energy comes from the vacuum, which is the inward pulling. Geometry of the vacuum is a star tetrahedron. Geometry of what we see, of matter, the outward force is a sphere.

I have seen that video some time ago. Title sounds familiar. Will need to rewatch when I have time.
Lavazza, I found this fascinating. I was only about 1/3 into it, till i had to crash for the night. Before I did I started to download it to my hard drive from a torrent site, (not sure if that method was in the "How to Become Harvestable Handbook", lol), but nontheless, I am excited to watch it in it's entirety. Being into energy work, this just "makes sense".

Thanks for the hook'up!
I'm happy to have been of help. Although I'm still not sure if I even believe it myself! haha
Cyclops,

Thanks for finding the reference to : http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0517.aspx

This view has been consistent with some dreams that i've had. I was told to go to several energy vortexes last year which I did in TX, AZ, CA, and Scotland. At the end of the process I felt that my energy (electromagnetic) body was greatly expanded. And in addition to the 7 basic chakras i've been working with one below my feet (black) and one above the crown ("lightening" white). This Quo transcript help me to understand this better. From my more recent dreams and intuitive nudges, it's clear to me that by increasing this light/love, electric/magnetic quality within my being.....that i now have an increased ability to CONSCIOUSLY create the reality around me, which I've been working with some success lately. I believe that this also effectively increases one's spiritual mass as was referenced in the transcript.

If anyone else has any direct experiences relating to this area, i'd love to hear it.

- thorne