Bring4th

Full Version: Ascension , discloure. The event, 4th density.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bat

I guess i have grown out of the idea of an external event coming to save the day. I don't think we are going to see disclosure , ascension or 4th density at the end of our life time or a higher self coming to save us when it all goes wrong ( Although i do believe all the things i mentioned are true). However i do believe all of these things will happen only when we take action to evolve ourselves and learn to see the love/light in the present moment.

Its my honest opinion that people in "new age" or spiritual communities put to much energy into looking for something to come and save the day, rather than focusing on the here and now.

I often hear people saying to give up regret of the past and fear of the future. I fully agree with this statement but i will also add that it might be wiser to give up hope for the future. This at first might sound a little strange but if we keep putting our hopes into external future events we are only setting our selves up for a fall in my opinion, just look at the whole 2012 event ha. I think it would then rather be wise to find faith in the present moment than hope in the future or perhaps even better put is the quote, free beer tomorrow! (For those who don't get the joke, it points to the fact tomorrow never comes Smile )

During my meditation practice i have begun to experience the present moment more and more. The direct realization that the past and the future are simply an illusion created from the present moment, yet provide a most intense learning experience. To find the love/light in the present moment is all that is needed in my view. No complex metaphysics, play on words, or games of one up man ship.

I took a long hard look at my self and realize i had put my faith and hope into something that's an illusion. Once i realized it for what it is, i laughed.

Once i had let go of the future and the hopes i had put in it, i found a new sense of balance. Just letting go, thoughts/emotion dissolving into the original thought.

I created this post in hopes that others might learn something perhaps in there own way. I summed up my way in 3 simple points, these are,

1. Going within the self through meditation.
2. Non Harming.
3. Service to others.

The same message i believe that every religion and channeled text has said at heart. Its easy to forget the simple and most powerful lessons in a veil of complex word play. I guess this is my message. BigSmile
Full disclosure would melt the minds of many individuals. It would be severe infringement. So yes, the work of fourth density is service in action. While it is nice to think harmony would just come into being, it's something that is achieved through effort. Physical service seems to be part of the polarizing process.

"Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."

"The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained."

"The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer."

"Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action."
(11-30-2013, 05:04 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]I guess i have grown out of the idea of an external event coming to save the day. I don't think we are going to see disclosure , ascension or 4th density at the end of our life time or a higher self coming to save us when it all goes wrong ( Although i do believe all the things i mentioned are true).

As far as I can tell it is only on a personal level right now. And somewhat within 'bubbles' as well, where a person can experience what the next person over can now experience naturally.

I think it will be a long time before there is a consensus shift in that kind of awareness.
(11-30-2013, 05:52 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Full disclosure would melt the minds of many individuals. It would be severe infringement. So yes, the work of fourth density is service in action. While it is nice to think harmony would just come into being, it's something that is achieved through effort. Physical service seems to be part of the polarizing process.

"Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."

"The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained."

"The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer."

"Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action."

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying so apologies if so but Bat is referring to 3rd density and the fantastical beliefs of some that we will be saved from this negative oriented illuminati or reptilian race. Such effort in 4th density may surely be what's needed but that isn't what 3rd density is for. It's simply to choose between the paths. Some may see such disclosure as a service but it's not when the masses haven't asked for it therefore it's an infringement.

If we can simply live for the moment, serve when service is requested, and be that steward/beacon of light so that others can truly see how life can be, such simple actions could potentially reverberate throughout the world. Dwelling upon issues that look to never come to fruition along with fighting against issues that honestly have no possible way to be solved may well be valiant but are also futile.

So many people over complicate this philosophy it sometimes astounds me. Ra was implicit in their instructions on what the choice was and how to live with the choice. All the subjective inferences of ones personal biases muddy the water bordering on dogmatic practices and sometime outright widespread paranoia.

Being is one of the easiest yet also one of the most difficult aspects of this. I'm by no means near such constant appreciation of such a state but I also choose not to focus upon issues that, in the grand scheme of this incarnation, don't concern me.
When I realized the One Original Thought belongs to everyone, and was willing to share it with everyone, a lot of the spiritual stress was released. Before this I was freaking out because my mind kept expanding without control. Only when I shared the energy with everyone did it subside.

Thanks Icaro for those quotes. And then I realize I desire the help of 4th density beings. Being here is hard, and I could use their help. It is their desire to serve, and I eagerly await this. I am in no position to really be much help to others. I'm mixed up on what my purpose is. The veil seems much thicker for me than for others. I'm feeling sort of lost, and tired. But I am positive. I have that going for me.

Jeremy, I find it interesting how you speak about how to live with the choice. I hadn't realized there was a consequence for living STO.
Hah! you said you were living in the moment by giving up hope but here you say:
Quote:I created this post in hopes that others might learn something perhaps in there own way. I summed up my way in 3 simple points, these are...

I totally feel the message you were getting at, though. I've let go of any attachment to a particular outcome, and I know I'm here to do my thing and let whatever happens, happen. If people want to continue in ignorance and not evolve to ethical behavior (aka polarize), that's their loss, I'm just gonna have fun living how I need to live and let the rest play itself out.
All probabilities and possible outcomes are actualized anyway and are just as real as our current lives. As for some kind of an event it is entirely possible and considering every thought you have is actualized aswell. I guess it comes down to probability, faith, will and desire. I dont think there will be some crazy event per say but I do think certain events are entirely possible and could take place within our lifetimes. If we dismiss them the the probability would decrease. Allow magical things to happen in your life by just being and accept anything and everything could happen.

Iv Iv recently read the seth material which is pretty awesome. As for time and the now seth explains it so simply... it's not that events happen one at a time we just percieve them one at a time.

Bat

@Marc, i think its impossible to talk about the subject without falling back into the idea of a past/future. That's why i have to use such wordings Wink. Language in and of its self is based on duality from my understanding.

@ Jeremy, i am not really talking about the cabal, rather the fact that putting faith into "hope" that someone will come and save the day for us, isn't wise imo.
Rather to find faith in the present moment.
Quote:22.25 Questioner: Was it necessary for them to have a unified social complex for these visitations to occur? What conditions were nec— I’m saying, what conditions were necessary for these visitations to occur?
Ra: I am Ra. The conditions were two: the calling of a group of people whose square overcame the integrated resistance of those unwilling to search or learn; the second requirement, the relative naïveté of those members of the Confederation who felt that direct transfer of information would necessarily be as helpful for Atlanteans as it had been for the Confederation entity.
(11-30-2013, 07:39 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying so apologies if so but Bat is referring to 3rd density and the fantastical beliefs of some that we will be saved from this negative oriented illuminati or reptilian race. Such effort in 4th density may surely be what's needed but that isn't what 3rd density is for. It's simply to choose between the paths. Some may see such disclosure as a service but it's not when the masses haven't asked for it therefore it's an infringement.

I agree with your post. Since part of the choice is service in action, I was making the connection that fourth density is something that we actively create, which is why no one is coming to save us.

(11-30-2013, 08:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Icaro for those quotes. And then I realize I desire the help of 4th density beings. Being here is hard, and I could use their help. It is their desire to serve, and I eagerly await this. I am in no position to really be much help to others. I'm mixed up on what my purpose is. The veil seems much thicker for me than for others. I'm feeling sort of lost, and tired. But I am positive. I have that going for me.

Being here is pretty difficult sometimes. I also feel pretty lost and confused at times. All you can ever do is what you feel capable of. We have each other and can help each other.
First off, symbol and metaphor are always going to be primary and more immediately accessible than any historical circumstance as far as offering the insight into the nature of self. However, the fact is, unless we hold actual, decided, personal experience in any matter, such as may only be vaguely suggested by our ideas and notions of actual circumstances and possibilities, not only are we not really doing much good, we are subject to distraction from necessarily ad hoc projection of what we think we want. The intuition must be supported by actually owned, refined experience in order for it to yield a 'sophisticated' perception (that would lead to further polarization). But what we often have substituting for actual experience are whimsical notions - and the intuition then must and does use what is provided by that instead.

The mind does not, and can not, know the difference between an idea of circumstances and circumstances themselves (hence the 'negative' or 'positive' interpretations of catalyst). However, consciousness can always refine ideas and perceptions. When naive and distorted suggestions from a sub-collective unconscious create an interpretive framework (for what would otherwise be taken from undirected, infinite possibilities) regarding societal evolution and circumstances, that meme can create confusion and distraction and actually stifle or retard progress.
How is progress in that sense defined ?

What separates the refinement and the confusion ?
(12-02-2013, 06:55 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]How is progress in that sense defined ?

What separates the refinement and the confusion ?
Progress, as in polarizarion. Confusion and distraction are ways the mind becomes occupied or habituated with that which does not allow progress. Refinement is an archetype - the "transformation of mind" which lessens distortion/increases purity. So "progress" is evolutionary progress.
(11-30-2013, 07:04 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2013, 05:04 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]I guess i have grown out of the idea of an external event coming to save the day. I don't think we are going to see disclosure , ascension or 4th density at the end of our life time or a higher self coming to save us when it all goes wrong ( Although i do believe all the things i mentioned are true).

As far as I can tell it is only on a personal level right now. And somewhat within 'bubbles' as well, where a person can experience what the next person over can now experience naturally.

I think it will be a long time before there is a consensus shift in that kind of awareness.

I do believe that one day the consciousness and bodies of the people on Earth will be 4th density. It's a gradual thing, because 4th density has to learn to hide itself from 3rd density. I believe there are already 4th density beings living on 4th density Earth, who have learned to hide themselves. I'd surely like to meet one. But I heard that if you're in the presence of a higher density being, it brings up all the unresolved subconscious stuff from within you, and can be quite uncomfortable. But then there is the overwhelming feeling of love. Even the beginning of 4D I imagine has an overwhelming amount of love to it. Love we cannot understand here because it's universal love. So the love of a planet or sun is the same as the love of an other being. Because in 4D, all is beginning to be seen as one. No veil and all.