Bring4th

Full Version: Help save Carlas health.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am Misha I noticed that Carla has been going through bad health therefore I created this account to alert her of the cure however I cannot post on Jim and her's blog so I am attempting to make contact this way. I am surprised she does not know how to heal oneself but this universe is always surprising.

My suggested method could be multifarious in scope but first and foremost I would recommend one of these 4 energy work methods: Max Christensens Kunlun, Chunyi Lins Spring Forest Qigong, Nithyanandas meditations, Sadhgurus meditations. Especially the first two.

I see some attempts are physical exercise are being made. I evaluate that to be a good thing. The diet could be used to some effect, eating at least 50% of food as raw plant food, it is healtheir for the system. I would highly recommend a good blender like a Vitamix or a Nutribullet for easy consumption.

Love is the key to healing.

Please help get this message to Carla thank you. And I thank you Carla and Jim and Don for your truly epic contribution to mankind in ways you simply cannot even begin to imagine.
Carla may go better if she switches to a non-vegetarian diet. since we all need animal flesh, it would be beneficial to eat meat.
(12-03-2013, 04:11 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]Carla may go better if she switches to a non-vegetarian diet. since we all need animal flesh, it would be beneficial to eat meat.

I have no opinion on your conclusion that Carla should eat meat, but I disagree with your stated reasoning that "we all need animal flesh":

There are generations of humans who have lived on vegetarian diets for thousands of years (2500+ years) without any reported, documented, or even rumored increases of sickness, disease, or ill health. See Jainism.
(12-03-2013, 05:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2013, 04:11 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]Carla may go better if she switches to a non-vegetarian diet. since we all need animal flesh, it would be beneficial to eat meat.

I have no opinion on your conclusion that Carla should eat meat, but I disagree with your stated reasoning that "we all need animal flesh":

There are generations of humans who have lived on vegetarian diets for thousands of years (2500+ years) without any reported, documented, or even rumored increases of sickness, disease, or ill health. See Jainism.

you're right. however i believe (just a belief) in our time, where life is mostly based on brain work more than other, we need to eat red meat and poultry. why? because these are food for brain. As Carla's work consists of reading, writing etc, she seems to be depending on animal flesh.

This is even mentinoned in cassiopaea material.

Another thing is that ,somewhere i'd read, we need to eat fish (red meat and poultry not included) in 4d.

so consequently i can say animal flesh seems necessary in many cases
I have a general health suggestion. I have barely started using it myself so I'm not sure what the long term results will be, but so far I've noticed some small imprisonments

I'm referring to the Earthing technology posted in another thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8341

It might be worth researching.

Unbound

Both plant-like and mobile animal forms of flesh contain "light" or ki, among many other energies. The idea behind most "purity" diets in a metaphysical sense is that 'they', meaning anybody, may either relate to the consumed thing and so decide to choose an action closest to how they themselves would feel in the situation if they were the thing (basically empathy used with positive wisdom and compassion) or it has been suggested that due to the photosynthetic nature of plants as well as the many more distortions that those foods contain more or purer energy. At least, these are some of the main things I have seen and there are more.

The reason we eat is to nourish our consciousness through the three modes of integration - eating, breathing and experience or the energy transfer with the rest of existence constantly happening at all times. All of these feed the consciousness, but they begin as raw ingredients which must be catalyzed and digested by the process of the complex.

Anyways, all that being said, you are what you eat! Tongue

I think Carla will recover fully, or at least improve in condition, I will certainly do some more long distance reiki! I believe in her and that she will do as she feels is right within herself and I have faith in her and her ability to be as she is without losing who she is. Much love and light, blessings.
Hi guys thanks for the responses. However this is not a thread about vegetarianism vs non-vegetarianism. The diet is a rather tiny factor in health when compared to the other methods I have suggested. (The right)Qigong can easily heal anyone of Aids, terminal cancer, terminal diseases, even reverse the effects of genetic diseases by healing the other parts of the body. Its not that it makes one superhuman but that it makes us realize being human is super. To quote Sadhguru. On the topic of Sadhguru he says vegetarian is best but eating fish is good because fish digests like plants in the body, the other meats are hard on the body except in small quantities. It may not even be that meat is bad but that plant foods are just so good, they are packed with life, water, and phytonutrients. I when I realized the cruelty/non-cruelty and health/non-health aspects of vegetarianism I became vegetarian, however when I realized plants too feel pain I stopped. I was sad however and wanted to stop eating at all. I then realized that if we gave these animals and plants their lives by growing and birthing them that technically we have done them a huge favor and they are just paying back the debt with their lives. Like say I give you a 10,000 dollars today and you pay me back 1,000 in a few years. Then I realized its against natures way to farm and we should live in harmony with nature so the true proper way to eat would eat all things that would be able to eat without causing undue pain or killing the organism, in other words most plants and fruits and things of that nature. I have been told by a Qigong master that in a perfect world with perfect health with perfect feng shui and many other things being vegetarian is the best diet. But I do believe some people do need meat to function healthily. I have known some who get very sick with no meat in their diet, truly. If you feel like eating meat I would suggest fish. If you want to eat other meats that good too. As Master Chunyi Lin says there's no bad only good better and best.

That being said is there no one here who has any way to contact Carla... or? Because she really needs to read this Im sure she has suffered far too long. She could be feeling on top of the world in a month.
(12-07-2013, 01:31 PM)Misha Wrote: [ -> ]That being said is there no one here who has any way to contact Carla... or? Because she really needs to read this Im sure she has suffered far too long. She could be feeling on top of the world in a month.

What I sense is that she understands she is the creator of her personal conditions, and that she is more acceptable of her status than in refusal. I am sure she is aware of the many modalities that can bring quick healing. Those that seek healing will find it, dependant upon the energy one is willing to put into seeking.