Bring4th

Full Version: Experiments with Reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went through an experiment the other day, of creating a 'new space', and placing instructions into that space for structure. While the experiment itself made me dizzy, my wife was on the next floor and saw me walk past her. Twice. She said it was very curious as I looked like a hologram. I later told her about what I was doing, which now obviously has her attention LMAO!

So, as a human our body and mind can act as a portal (vortex/wormhole/stargate/blackhole), all depending on our level of personal evolution, where we have been and what we have done before, etc.

As an interdimensional being we have the ability to pull info from these other "places" in order to create devices that can go farther and higher than the ability of the human body or mind. The idea of a bubble reality within the consensus reality can be greatly expanded through the knowledgable use of devices. Even though the Atlanteans were so spiritually advanced they still utilized technology, and in fact the higher densities use technology as well.

The collective thought seems to be programmed to rely on either what is already known, or what is handed to them, while anything out of the ordinary is mocked as imagination or fantasy. In truth it seems that imagination is the link to the Higher Self, and access to anything beyond consensus reality is dependant upon just what can be imagined.
What kind of technology? Like crystals and/or sound and/or light? That sort of thing?
(12-04-2013, 09:12 PM)Cynthia Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of technology? Like crystals and/or sound and/or light? That sort of thing?

And shapes, and thoughtforms. They were also able to create life forms which is getting my attention.
(12-05-2013, 10:08 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]They were also able to create life forms which is getting my attention.

Just be careful how you treat any created life forms. If I'm not mistaken that was the catalyst that sent Atlantis into turmoil.
Actually taking the time to read a book the last week or so. Came across a blurb describing 'true' technology as not computerized, electrical or mechanical, but energy of the universe used for the universe. This to me is compatible with 'thoughtform' employed in a correct manner.