Bring4th

Full Version: supplement experiance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have turned in to a bit of a supplement geek after a long time strugeling with a sleep due to alot of factors, mostly stress and candida. it has been like putting together a puzzle with a clear Picture in mind but with alot of wrong puzzle pieces available.

I found pieces that helped with the symptom first. the symptom; confusing it with the cause.

Slowly but surley the pieces to the cause started coming together. I have learned alot trough Reading around and trial and error.

with alot of duds and a few suprice favorite additions to what I will complement my diet with from time to time. I have finaly come to a Place where I feel like I am giving my body what it needs so that it can give me Peace and a sense of wellbeing on the scale of awsome.

"if your body can relax, your mind will follow"
so what are your favourite supplements?
Earlier this year I did a bit of research into supplements, since my diet was (and probably still is!) very poor. I found that the majority on the market is pretty much junk, and way too many chemicals which in the end made the products poorly bioavailable. You need to look out for anything which uses magnesium stearate. It is only used as a lubricant to aid manufacturing, but it makes whatever you're taking highly un-bioavaiable so very little of use actually gets absorbed by the bodies. Like with most things, look for things which are 100% food state natural products and avoid mass-produced large scale crap, who are interested more in profit than in health.
One thing I've found in my personal life, is that if you are out of alignment with the essence that is you, even the most nutritious supplements will not be utilized effectively by your body.

On the other side of the spectrum, if you not blocking the free flow of prana into your body, even what most would consider to be a very impoverished diet will be utilized so efficiently, that you will thrive wonderfully. It's all about alignment with the intelligent infinity resting within.

It's very similar to what Ra said about life force -- that without it, even the least distorted physical body will simply fail. But with it, a very distorted (in the physical sense) body could continue functioning.
(12-06-2013, 05:22 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so what are your favourite supplements?

Vitamin d3 4000IU in lemon fish oil caps that I chew and dissolve in my mouth for maximum uptake every second day with breakfast, is my number one supplement. for those life situations where the sun is just out of reach to much.

Grape seed extract is awesome.

a full spectrum natural vitamin E has done so much for me.

Chelated magnesium was a big piece of the puzzle.

That combined with a "slow juicer" for fresh fruit and veggies and some regular exercise (physical, spiritual and mental) covers what I need for a sense of AWSOME BigSmile
(12-06-2013, 08:33 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Chelated magnesium was a big piece of the puzzle.

That combined with a "slow juicer" for fresh fruit and veggies and some regular exercise (physical, spiritual and mental) covers what I need for a sense of AWSOME BigSmile

BigSmile

- -

yeah, very well expressed anagogy.

"On the other side of the spectrum, if you not blocking the free flow of prana into your body, even what most would consider to be a very impoverished diet will be utilized so efficiently, that you will thrive wonderfully."

it reminds me of something I read in an early channeling (early as in I read it in my early 20's), and something that was very challenging to my worldview at the time. Its taken me the better part of a decade to truly grok and accept fully though BigSmile