Bring4th

Full Version: "The blue ray seats the learnings ..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from 39.10 http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=39#10

Quote:"The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness."

how do you understand this statement?

Ra is making quite a broad statement here - talking about how the blue ray functions in EACH density. And although the rays are different in each density (different in the sense of exact functioning), there is a quality of 'blueness' or 'wisdom' or 'understanding' which seems to underpin the quality of this particular ray.

by 'seating' what does Ra mean? "seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex"

- -

I guess the line previous in my quote, also sheds some light on the nature of blue ray activity:

Quote:This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature.

the first true spiritual ray. Hmmm.

so green ray is lacking the informed 'light' of the spirit complex?
Here is an example of blue ray.

I could say to a christian that I also am a christian of similar beliefs as they are. From this dishonesty I can give and receive love from this person. I could turn them onto meditation and find little to no resistance. This is very easy, and very safe.

However, the blue ray demands that I let them know that I AM different from them in my beliefs and allow them to accept them. In fact, any dispute will need to be brought up and resolved as the path to unconditional love is pursued. This requires that I be vulnerable to the other person and allow them access to the parts of me that I fear are not accepted. It REALLY makes me wish I knew more about Jesus as this was clearly his path.

In this way, it isn't simply love but a true knowing of oneself in relation to another self that must take place to really involve the blue ray.

That's my basic understanding of it. =D
(12-05-2013, 09:39 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]from 39.10 http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=39#10

Quote:"The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness."

how do you understand this statement?
With blue ray it is possible to relate experience using more of the self, than with the lower rays. There is no other choice available, as there necessarily is with the lower supporting rays. Once there is sufficient awareness of oneself with respect to one's experience, there would be dishonesty to present something else to the world - which would then revert to a lower ray.
At any particular moment in time, if a being has full comprehension of their unique relationship to their external reality which includes other-selves, at that time, then their blue-ray center will be very bright and clear indeed.
Without honesty how can anyone grow within themselves?

My father was closet homosexual and lied to himself so much that he split his person into two separate beings. At then end of his life after contracting HIV he then contracted cancer in his lymph nodes and it was the end of his incarnation. The lymph nodes are located around two energy center: the main section is near the blue ray and the other is near red ray. It shows a amazing analog from the energetic standpoint.

The lesson I gained from his incarnation: even if I have a great loving heart for others, if I'm not honest with myself and others, than it can lead to devastating experiences.
Excellent quote find Mr. Plenum. This one is a real winner.

First, consider the Trinity of the primary Chakras of Mind, Body, and Spirit. As with all Odd numbers, it can be split into a Yang portion, a Yin portion, and a centered or unmoving portion. Remember the structure of the signifcators in the tarot: Mind is right side up, Body is upside down, and Light is a angel/small child, not gendered.

Other than these three, there are only the secondary chakras and the crown.

I have found an attraction to some of the extended metaphors of Freemasonry. Even if today masonry may be corrupt, perhaps at the high levels, such great figures as Ben Franklin were masons.

Anyway, the most important extended metaphor in all of Masonry is the building of Solomon's temple. While there are various stages with various meanings, but the overall theme appears to be about the careful and meticulous building the light body, analogous to seating learning/teachings.
I would describe the blue-ray as a series of belief structures, that after constant Experience formed a constant flow through the Catalyst of reality, including skills such as craftmanship or sports. These learnings are constantly expressed against the emotional resistances of the Experience leading to an automatic blue-ray attachment to the wisdom necessary to accomplish the task desired in The Great Way.
(12-05-2013, 09:39 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how do you understand this statement?

Always in given context Smile

Quote:(39.10 -> 39.07 in second book Smile)
Ra: I am Ra. This material has been covered previously to some extent.
Therefore, we shall not repeat information upon which rays dwell in first
and second density and the wherefores of this, but rather attempt to enlarge
upon this information.

The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density
beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of socalled
red ray
. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray
for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or
productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray.
The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great steppingstone ray. At
this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance
. The strong
red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green.
This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray.

This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated
we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the
first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated
mind/body/spirit nature
. The blue ray seats the learnings/teachings of the
spirit in each density within the mind/body complex animating the whole,
communicating to others this entirety of being-ness.

The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept,
as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing
intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those
teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is
infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and
work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and
balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

As you are aware, the violet ray is constant and does not figure into a
discussion of the functions of ray activation in that it is the mark, the
register, the identity, the true vibration of an entity.

In my own words: Neither Orange nor Green are "Primary Rays". To Primary Rays group Ra included Red, Yellow, Blue and Indygo rays (Violet is beyond this kind of divisions/classifications). As I udenrstand those are the most basic rays that reflects major steps in Ones evolution of Self.
I don't know why Orange ray is not included as primary ray. Green ray seems to be "optional" - in Serving to Self polarity there's no work in Green center (up to middle sixth density, where polarization is"integrated" into "lack of polarization" - I'm not sure how to express it differently). Green ray is "only" a "resource" for Spiritual Work - not condition of being able to perform this work at all. Work in this ray depends upon Choice of third density (as I understand it).
RA spoke of "activation of Green ray" as He/They is/are Sharing Knowledge of Serving to Others nature.

Now regarding Blue ray - RA said:
Quote:"(...)This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature (...)
- I think it may be understood as balanced energies in lower/primary centers - I think it also includes Orange center, since without it "triad" of red/oragne/yellow could not be properly balanced (again - those are only my thoughts). In other words work in Blue ray begins when Entity reaches certain point of balance in lower rays, as in some degree "complete complex" of mind/body.

And than there's this quote:
Quote:The blue ray seats the learnings/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of being-ness.

seats - as I understand - as "resides within", as a property of this Ray.
Animating - "within the mind/body complex" - as it would be the force that allows existence/life to "unfold" consciously.
communicating - as the basic function of Blue Ray - communication, expression, conceptualization, verbalization, etc - of Self to Self (being able to name/label understanding of Self and express it), as well as Self to Other-Selves.
entirety - previously mentioned "mind/body complex" (as I understand it) which includes at this level (Blue ray) Spirit component/facet of Self.

Finally statement "each density".
This is very hard, since We have no idea how different/higher densities looks like/what conditions are in them. I can only assmue that in each density Entities works with rays of mind/body/spirit complexes - fact alone of "not being veiled" doesn't mean that One is without bias and possess all necessary resources to be balanced/purified/refined. In some, incomprehensible for Us at this time way, Those Beings are Working with Their rays/centers. Each density has a proper work for itself.

I'm afraid that's all I can Share - my understanding/analysis of given Knowledge.
I'm at very begining of this work and I have no experience of my own to Share, therefore above is only a result of Mind confrontation with Ra's Words.
Neverhteless I hope I was able to help You at least a little bit, so that You can go one step closer to Understanding You Seek.

Take Care