Bring4th

Full Version: Cosmic Awareness 1978 07 New Age Psychology Evil Ra Material Ra Ta Vibration Alien He
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool stuff, despite the title and the clunky language. I can't use my mouse on the material, so here is a small fragment copied the old fashioned way:

"a merging of consciousness shall occur, and a resurgence of the Law of One shall emerge wherein all entities begin to realize that concepts of good and evil were nothing but polarities likened unto positive and negative impulses in a computer, and the entire computer of humanity is being deprogrammed to allow a new programming which is not based on polarity for its experience, not based on conflict, but is based on unity, cooperation co-creative actions and the integration of the parts of the computer of humanity with the rest of the universal forces, with this Awareness."

I guess I'll have to read the whole thing now. Confused

I did read it all and liked it. I vaguely remember the name Ra-Ta. Maybe that was Edgar Cayce's name in his Antlantean life. Caycegal?
I like the part that we will never again engage in such extremes of tragedy and suffering. I'd be happy to sacrifice knowledge if it would decrease suffering. Also being in tune with the Universe without self-denial stood out to me. I sometimes have issues with confidence and appreciating myself as Creator. Plus experiencing what is without judgment is something I can learn to do.