Bring4th

Full Version: help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this seems to be a highly relevant quote (and question by Don) for positive entities to consider.

The Question:

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

and then the answer, which has so many beautiful, deep, and rich layers:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?
I have come upon this section in TLoO sooooooo many times in the last several years, it's not even funny. Thanks for posting & bringing everyone's attention to it. We're all activated in green ray rather substantially, but it is the blue ray that allows us to recognize the "free will" nature of the universe & respond accordingly. This is a lesson that I am reminded of repeatedly, although not so much as of late......

Peace, Love, & Happiness stuff,

~ Thomas
I think blue ray = wisdom. It allows us to know the truth as much as you can in 3D.
When I hear "preadamic" it makes me assume pre-Adam-ic, in evangelical speak being before Adam was tempted by Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge, or in what Ra says of history before the genetic alterations by "Yahweh". I guess we would have to narrow down specifically what beast was altered to create humans, and the claim is that there are entities that still remain on Earth? Could be bigfoot, I guess, could be chimps.
Quote:We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

I wonder how people can read such words and not be completely touched by light and understanding. It is how I am most aware of how different we, as seekers, are.