Bring4th

Full Version: weird meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Okay...

Last night I was meditating. It was going good, but about halfway through it I experienced what I can only describe as an extremely powerful vibration. It wasn't the light, tingling kind I'm used to. This was low, thick, intense. I could actually *hear* it, but it was confined to my body. It wasn't like someone was running a vaccuum or something.

Something about this vibration seemed really ancient and deep...not the kind of thing I’m used to. Still, I tried to just continue meditating. When I continued to meditate I felt a strong pressure on my chest, as if a hand was pushing in on my heart. It was so intense that for a moment I was worried I was having some kind of heart attack. Still, I kept trying to meditate. I then started feeling sick to my stomach- the pressure was just too much, and I had to end the meditation early.

I’ve never felt anything like this while meditating. It was such a bizarre feeling, especially that vibration. Does anyone have idea what this could have been?

fairyfarmgirl

Yes, I am familiar with this. Only this type of contact used to cause me to vomit. My understanding is this, it is an implant that is designed to disrupt the flow of Love/Light energy. We have the ability to call for and assist in the dissolving of implants. I do not know how implants work or how they get implanted I only know they exist. This is what I have found helpful.

I would begin meditating in a circle of Amythyst or Rose Quartz. 12 stones (all within a few ounces of each other in weight) and as evenly spaced as you are able to do so. In a circle that is large enough to accommodate you comfortably if you choose to lie down.

The pressure of something pressing in on you is interference. A dampening field nullifies interference from others. (this may be from other humans, unseens, and non-humans it may be intentional or unintentional).

Any type of nausea while meditating is an indication of something external attempting to exert will over you. You have the choice to allow or dampen this effect. If it prevents you from meditating then the interference has been successful. This is also know as aversion therapy or conditioning (it is considered to be highly unethical) here on earth but is done through physical means rather than energetic-psychic means.

The other possibility is interference from HAARP which uses sound to disrupt the Earth and is used to control behaviors of people---- ever wonder how suddenly a spate of severe violence suddenly errupts?

Before meditation make the intention that you are safe and protected at all times and that you bathe yourself in Love and Light and that you accept only Love and Light.

If you have them, then place essential oil of frankincense on your third eye, each side of your temple and the back of your neck where it meets your skull. Place essential oil of lemon grass and frankincense on the 3rd chakra area and on any sore spots on the body. If you have rose water or essential oil or rose place that on your 4th Chakra/Heart and Higher Heart. I have found these combinations of essential oils/aromatherapy to be very helpful in creating aura and body integrity.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

I'm not sure what you mean by implant. You mean a *thing* actually in my body? Who puts it there? Doctors or something?

I've definitely noticed some kind of interference going on lately. I've had a cloud of depression hanging over my head, like something is sucking all the joy away, and I've been really tired. Plus there have been weird things...

The other night when I was laying in bed about to go to sleep I heard a bunch of stomping noises, like someone was stomping up right beside me, then something touched my knee. It didn’t feel like a hand, more like an energy, and I could feel my pulse very clearly through that knee and this sort of tingling. This continued for several minutes. I’ve also had a lingering cold following me around. I get so freezing cold no matter where I am. Another night something seemed to touch my forehead.

I’ve never been great with the ritual stuff, but I’ll see what I can do. I don’t have a dozen amethyst/rose quartz but I have a good half a dozen. Maybe I could put in some other similar stones. Kyanite has been working incredibly well for me lately. I have some rose oil and some patchouli oil, that’s about it, but I’ve always been good at improvising.

I’ve tried doing the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram, but it never seems to work that well. Probably because I still have a bit of an aversion to Christian concepts, due to the overbearing form of the religion I was raised in. I tend to work better with the elements in their raw, natural form, so I am trying to design my own ritual that resonates more with me. Then I wonder if banishing rituals are only heading in the wrong direction. Is it better to accept what is being given to you, even if you feel it is affecting your health?

I discussed this with Q’uo at a meditation once and they offered that attempting to overcome opposition only heightens its effects, but Q’uo has also said it’s okay to defend what you believe in and to “give your belief teeth.” It confuses me...all this makes me feel like a ninny. I sound like something from Ghost Busters. RollEyes

fairyfarmgirl

What I described to you is not a ritual but a rudimentary High Frequency Circle of LOVE energy... Rose quartz or Amythst have the ability to magnify LOVE and thus assist in the repelling and/or transforming that which is not LOVE.

Rose Oil will work in assisting your HEART in opening and to dispel (dispel in this way I use to mean transform-- clear the air) negative energies--- frankincense and Lemon Grass oil will keep the meridians open and Light flowing through as well as assisting in you maintaining aura integrity.

The implants would be energetic cords or whorls in your aura.

I too used to have a severe aversion to Christianity... Until I truly came to know LOVE was what the Christ was speaking of.

Those of the STS Cabal are stepping up their efforts to divide and conquer with FEAR and Disruption. You are not the only one this has happened to. I belong to several Lightworker groups and there has been an increase of Lightworkers world wide asking for prayer/Light due to unusual energy interference and psychic interference as well as negative greetings. I am dealing with my own negative greeting right now--- I am transforming myself so that I am no longer a compatible match to the Negative Greeter... this is achieved through raising frequency vibration and clearing the meridians of the body, strengthening aura integrity and by focusing the Mind and HEART toward Love and Light (no easy task in this chaotic node of time). So goes the Mind and HEART so goes the Experience.

Follow your HEARTHeartAngel, and it will all work out for you. Kyanite, Ameythst and/or Rose quartz will work as well. The circle must be balance with an equal number of each set at as equal distance as you are able apart. Rose Oil on your Heart Chakra front and Back will assist you in processing the depression. Depression is Anger(fear) inward. EFT will also assist you in transforming the depression--- The created can not be uncreated... the created can only be transformed. Thus, by transforming your FEAR/Depression into Love/Light you are transforming the created. Transformation of Fear/Depression is through Self-Forgiveness, Forgiveness of Others and Acceptance. EFT helps with this as do the stones and essential oils... Remember, it is you who is doing the transforming. BigSmile

Have you asked the interference who and what they are. :idea: This is your Birthrite and by Galactic Universal Law they have to answer truthfully--- I like the Hail: I hail you in the Name of the One True Infinite Creator (3 times Hail them). (say this with conviction... like you would a stranger banging on your door). Then say: I bathe you in Love and Light. If they are aligned with the Light they will then bathe you in Love and Light... if they are not you will feel "not quite right about all this-- the ut-oh feeling." If the latter rather than the former is what you feel then keep saying I bathe you in Love and Light! (with conviction and with all the Love and Light in your HEART think of Loving thoughts!) Eventually, the Being in question will exit your space and move on to better feeding pastures where the energy is a frequency vibration match. This is universal law... that which is like is attracted to that which it is like. Change the Like and change the attraction. In the law of attraction... opposites do not attract--- they are not able to occupy the same space.

You can also visualize a Rose in great detail and as the energy advances into your space visualize that energy becoming a Rose that falls at your feet.

I have never done a banishing ritual in my life. I have always been guided to transform. Through this I have learned that Love is all there is. And if Love is all there is... then I choose to create with Love and to transform all miscreations that enter my awareness with LOVE and LIGHT and in doing so I transform myself. For all begins with me--- for all is One.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

Thanks, fairyfarmgirl. Just a follow up, in my last meditation I surrounded myself with rose quarts, amethyst, sodalite, malachite, adventurine and sugilite. I didn't have more than two of each that were the same size, but they all have similar vibrations, in my opinion at least. I held my larger piece of kyanite. I used rose oil cause it's about all I have, and affirmed beforehand that only love would vibrate within the circle, along with the calling of my guides, etc.

I felt a slight pressure for a moment, but I determined within myself to only increase the love in my heart and the pressure went away. It wasn't the most profound meditation I've ever had, but I was able to go the whole time in a peaceful state of mind, and afterward I even had the energy to finish a project for work that I've been avoiding for a while. So thanks for the advice, it really seemed to help.

fairyfarmgirl

(01-29-2010, 02:00 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, fairyfarmgirl. Just a follow up, in my last meditation I surrounded myself with rose quarts, amethyst, sodalite, malachite, adventurine and sugilite. I didn't have more than two of each that were the same size, but they all have similar vibrations, in my opinion at least. I held my larger piece of kyanite. I used rose oil cause it's about all I have, and affirmed beforehand that only love would vibrate within the circle, along with the calling of my guides, etc.

I felt a slight pressure for a moment, but I determined within myself to only increase the love in my heart and the pressure went away. It wasn't the most profound meditation I've ever had, but I was able to go the whole time in a peaceful state of mind, and afterward I even had the energy to finish a project for work that I've been avoiding for a while. So thanks for the advice, it really seemed to help.

HeartAngelBigSmile

--fairyfarmgirl