Bring4th

Full Version: The sixth-density Orion paradox resolved.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any sixth-density entity in the Orion group is a slave. It is an entity that gets stuck in so-called "negative time/space" in the same way Carla was threatened. Getting stuck in this situation is just not some switch of polarity where you turn willingly evil but instead you are used as a tool of destruction at the reigns of the Orions. They take your spiritual mass and power and direct it towards their purposes like an intense battery.

They harvest sixth-density wanderers from planets like this one through methods of deception and overcome Confederation and Inner Planes forces to do so.

If you suspect you're a wanderer and are offered temptations to join the military, work in high-level banking or attend some occult-like rituals late at night with some wealthy people, don't do it. Just don't.

Don't judge yourself by your current state. If your soul is nearly over 750 million years old, you're a potential tool to a lot of people. Be careful with yourself. You will likely be a target if you make yourself noticed. Don't make yourself noticed.

Quote:62.18 Questioner: Then what do the ones at the top of the pecking order of the Orion group— well, let me first ask this: Are we talking about the fourth-density group now?

Ra: I am Ra. There are fourth and a few fifth-density members of the Orion group.

62.19 Questioner: Then is the top of the pecking order fifth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization.

Quote:69.12 ▶ Questioner: Is it possible to tell me roughly how many Wanderers that have come to this planet within this master cycle have experienced this displacement into a negative time/space? Just wondering if there have been many.

Ra: I am Ra. We can note the number of such occurrences. There has been only one. We cannot, due to the Law of Confusion, discuss the entity.
nvrmd
Uncle Plenum created a thread about this:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8355
(12-08-2013, 11:49 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sorry, Adonai, but this fits you perfectly. You're constantly projecting insecurity and fear when in actuality you're perfectly ok. Here's my contribution:

I see more an irony rather than paradox.
Quote:They take your spiritual mass and power and direct it towards their purposes like an intense battery.

They harvest sixth-density wanderers from planets like this one through methods of deception and overcome Confederation and Inner Planes forces to do so.

I usually avoid arguments about the Law of One material mostly because, although I agree with it, I do not engage with the material with as much fervor as some readers here do and leave it to them to debate the specifics, but I will make an exception today.

Regardless of the veracity (or lack thereof) of your statement, nowhere in the quotes from the Law of One you have posted, Adonai, does it hint at anything close to the conclusion you have come to. In fact, the last statement from Ra points at a single positive entity making the jump to a negative time/space from this planet and it does not state if said entity was from fourth, fifth or sixth density. There is no speaking of battery or enslavement, or any details about the conditions which lead to such change in polarity because of the Law of Confusion. The connections to the material you propose are quite weak. Therefore, you cannot base any of your assumptions on the passages you have quoted. If this is an attempt at posting a serious theory or an exercise of logic, please try again.

I will suggest the following based on the possibility that you are truthfully being bothered by something external; you have within you an inquisitive mind as well as a lot of fear. Your fear, if pushed ever so slightly, morphs into paranoia. This debilitates your mind and logical functions and sends you spiraling down into contemplation of worst case scenarios and conspiracies. It activates an obsessive part of your psyche which then focuses heavily on a negative perception of reality. Please consider this heavily. You are not sick or insane, but your thoughts are tainted with great fear and this is what you share with people around you, including this public forum, in such instances where you let your mind sink into this harmful mode of thinking.

This shadow is one which is still unresolved within you but I have faith you will come to realization soon enough and balance yourself out, as I know it is also your wish to do so. Whatever happens you have my full support and admiration, and I wish you only the best Smile
The solution seems simple, one treats is as a regular military conflict. Fortifying any weaknesses one may have while gathering intelligence on the opposition and exploiting weaknesses and imbalances (which one also does for certain entities, in the act of sending love). This is also how I suppose the so-called battles in 4th density are fought.

From a higher perspective one might see it as the creator's way of stimulating a balancing process (naturally the opposition does not have that perspective, but their motives don't really need to be known and should not be focused on, reality is more subjective there). Since adonai's strength does seem to be his mind, I strongly doubt he is under regular attack.
(12-08-2013, 02:07 PM)vervex Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:They take your spiritual mass and power and direct it towards their purposes like an intense battery.

I usually avoid arguments about the Law of One material mostly because, although I agree with it, I do not engage with the material with as much fervor as some readers here do and leave it to them to debate the specifics, but I will make an exception today.

Regardless of the veracity (or lack thereof) of your statement, nowhere in the quotes from the Law of One you have posted, Adonai, does it hint at anything close to the conclusion you have come to. In fact, the last statement from Ra points at a single positive entity making the jump to a negative time/space from this planet and it does not state if said entity was from fourth, fifth or sixth density. There is no speaking of battery or enslavement, or any details about the conditions which lead to such change in polarity because of the Law of Confusion. The connections to the material you propose are quite weak. Therefore, you cannot base any of your assumptions on the passages you have quoted. If this is an attempt at posting a serious theory or an exercise of logic, please try again.

I will suggest the following based on the possibility that you are truthfully being bothered by something external; you have within you an inquisitive mind as well as a lot of fear. Your fear, if pushed ever so slightly, morphs into paranoia. This debilitates your mind and logical functions and sends you spiraling down into contemplation of worst case scenarios and conspiracies. It activates an obsessive part of your psyche which then focuses heavily on a negative perception of reality. Please consider this heavily. You are not sick or insane, but your thoughts are tainted with great fear and this is what you share with people around you, including this public forum, in such instances where you let your mind sink into this harmful mode of thinking.

This shadow is one which is still unresolved within you but I have faith you will come to realization soon enough and balance yourself out, as I know it is also your wish to do so. Whatever happens you have my full support and admiration, and I wish you only the best Smile

This.
(12-08-2013, 02:39 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]This.
This.
(12-08-2013, 02:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
This.
This.
*post from wrong account*
I am fearful but I am right. If there were currency to bet in the afterlife, I would bet all of it on the accuracy of this information.

Anyways, I will stop being so paranoid, Vervex. I just like to make conspiracies.
So why do you think teaching from a place of fear is beneficial, when you could at least take a little effort to evaluate your own allegory before charging ahead. Being "right" just means it fits your assumed circumstance, which is only as illuminating as your own awareness of self is.

Unbound

Wait, so wouldn't that require an entity to do the tempting? Are you suggesting fifth density entities were able to tempt sixth density entities?
(12-08-2013, 03:05 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
This.
This.

That.
(12-08-2013, 06:57 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so wouldn't that require an entity to do the tempting? Are you suggesting fifth density entities were able to tempt sixth density entities?

Only one sixth-density entity on this planet. It doesnt have to be any specific type of entity. In fact, most wandering entities are highly sought after if they have the ability and awareness to be lured in. A highly-experienced spiritual mass is a valuable commodity in the soul trade.

I would have no potential as a target if I had no temptation for power. I have foreseen the direct offer that would be given and shamefully I was tempted.

Label me insane but I post this with the intent of helping any potential victim of what I am going through. There are things going behind the scenes of this planet that are full of risk. The Confederation and loving entities only make less than 70% of the planet's acting forces at this time. The 30% on the opposing side have considerable power and The Confederation is limited in its power due to council limitations. The Orions are very active in the inner planes and perhaps control a large portion of it.

Quote:12.14 Questioner: [Would] this be the origin of what we call black magic?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in one sense, incorrect in another. The Orion group has aided the so-called negatively oriented among your mind/body/spirit complexes. These same entities would be concerning themselves with service to self in any case and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls who seek this distortion of service to self.
(12-09-2013, 11:16 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Label me insane but I post this with the intent of helping any potential victim of what I am going through. There are things going behind the scenes of this planet that are full of risk. The Confederation and loving entities only make less than 70% of the planet's acting forces at this time. The 30% on the opposing side have considerable power and The Confederation is limited in its power due to council limitations. The Orions are very active in the inner planes and perhaps control a large portion of it.

You're just exploring reality. Stop trying to push people away. Your fear of sharing with others combined with your desire to help/be honest is clearly causing you to put up barriers with people that just want to love you and offer their own perspective.

You're infinitely important, and completely unimportant all at the same time. Meditate.
(12-09-2013, 01:29 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2013, 03:05 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
This.
This.
That.

Pie.
(12-09-2013, 11:16 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am fearful but I am right

(12-09-2013, 11:16 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Label me insane but I post this with the intent of helping any potential victim of what I am going through. There are things going behind the scenes of this planet that are full of risk. The Confederation and loving entities only make less than 70% of the planet's acting forces at this time. The 30% on the opposing side have considerable power and The Confederation is limited in its power due to council limitations. The Orions are very active in the inner planes and perhaps control a large portion of it.

As you are posting this on bring4th...

Ra, 106.23 Wrote:We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only insofar as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.

Who is at risk?