Bring4th

Full Version: Romance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

I was thinking about romance, well, it has actually become one of my favorite topics to ponder upon. Just because it's fun and it ignites my imagination. I never cared much for romance while I was still living with my ex-partner but it's something I currently miss the most. By romance I mean intimacy, in the broadest sense of the word; small gestures of ecstatic appreciation and open communication, those kind of 'things'. Sometimes I worry that I'll never find what I've been seeking for the longest time. Though I absolutely enjoy bathing in love and light myself, how wonderful it would be to share that with a partner. It may well be a distortion but isn't it the most wonderful feeling in the world? Yippie! Wink
I'm a big fan of romance. It's nice to be able to express your love to an other-self and have them reflect it back to you.
awww.

romance is a wonderful thing.

I remember tearing up after watching 'The Notebook'.

(that is 'tearing' as in crying, not 'tearing' as in ripping to shreds b.tw BigSmile)

when the guy gets the girl, and the girl gets the guy after many many obstacles, one cannot be but overjoyed at their final union (roll credits screen).

it's sort of symbolic of the Magician (conscious mind, this side of the veil), and the High Priestess (unconscious mind, that side of the Veil) finally getting together in one timeless, ecstactic moment of union. That layer of separation finally peeled away.

oh the joy! oh the ode to joy! oh beethoven's ninth!

BigSmile
Quote:84.20 Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.
Heart
Definitely my most rememberable moments have been those of romantic intrigue.

Melissa

Beautiful, thank yous! I'm gonna post some favorite 'tearing up' movie scenes later. BigSmile
[Image: hlayk.jpg]

Melissa

Heart
I've wanted to get romantasized by a wolfy anthro. But usually my thoughts get into fetishes of being dominated by one. Really I don't think I would like that, but that's a fetish that I don't always have. I'd rather feel romantic towards one and have one be romantic towards me. I can't get into delusional thinking that they're real though.
(12-10-2013, 02:13 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Heart

of those 3 i've only seen amelie. amelie is a masterpiece.
I've been courting my anima for some time now. Also I'm in love with my wife. So inner and outer me are in some romantic relationship. I'm kinda bordering on anima infatuation as of right now.

Melissa

(12-10-2013, 04:44 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2013, 02:13 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Heart

of those 3 i've only seen amelie. amelie is a masterpiece.

Agreed! The whole atmosphere of the movie is just wonderful. The music too.
I saw city of angels at a preview on a Sunday morning, it left me sobbing for like half an hour or so, couldn't speak either. It was quite the experience. Wink