Bring4th

Full Version: relationship to information?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed some interesting (manifest) changes whenever I make some progress in spiritual understandings, or resolve some sort of blockage.

it is this: my relationship to 'information', in this case, how I interface with the internet, usually changes.

this shows up as how I arrange my browser windows, how I use my email, and just how I set up the information flows (and interactions that become possible) through the digital space.

now I am sure that this expresses itself in my physical behaviours too, in how ready I am for certain interactions or experiences, as all these mental changes result in observable behavioural adjustments, but it is most striking in the way I interface with the interwebs, as this is concretely visible and observable.

- -

in a way, it sort of mirrors the effect of the light as it enters the red chakra and begins its ascent upwards through the energy centres, it becomes blocked in certain areas, and free in others.

the chakras allow/deny the expression of certain aspects of self, and sort of acts as an interface between the mind and spirit via the body (physical/energetic).

when I see my browser windows and virtual window setup on my desktop, it is almost as though certain expressions/interactions are permissible/denied, depending on my state of self.

it is almost like one's relationship to information (here the massive possibilities of the internet) are given explicit expression.

and likewise, with the self, one may be aware of certain possibilities of self (certain possibilities on the internet) that one did not think possible before.

- -

this very much goes to the heart of my fascination with computer technology since I became aware of it (atari 2600, C64, etc etc).

the nature of information flows (light flows etc).
[Image: hitchcock,alfredhitchchock,digging,grave...e49d_h.jpg]