Bring4th

Full Version: My theoretical statistics on negative fifth and sixth-density entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Taken from my attempts at channeling the octave:

78% of fifth-density negative entities "harvest" themselves to the octave by full disintegration of the mind/spirit.

21% of fifth-density negative entities reorient to positive sixth-density through various means and time lengths.

1% of fifth-density negative entities make it to sixth-density negative.

77% of sixth-density negative entities reorient to positive. 23% disintegrate themselves.

91% of fifth-density disintegration attempts succeed. 9% result in severely damaged and repairable complexes due to a remaining will to live that is not fully destroyed.

3% of those failures reorient to the positive path.

5.99% continue forward towards disintegration.

20% of sixth-density negative entities conciously and willingly chose their attainment.

80% of sixth-density negative entities are displaced from an originally positive path through various means and wandering. About 10% of these end up having their souls disintegrated.
Perhaps edit the subject to highlight that this is negative entities only?
How would such information aid us to grow? Sorry - help us in general, in life.

Fang

(12-10-2013, 03:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]How would such information aid us to grow? Sorry - help us in general, in life.

Ooh I can answer this!
Not at all, in any facet of possible earthly experience.
Even if it were right, lol
(12-10-2013, 07:26 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2013, 03:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]How would such information aid us to grow? Sorry - help us in general, in life.

Ooh I can answer this!
Not at all, in any facet of possible earthly experience.
Even if it were right, lol

It helps, or it wouldn't have been communicated, whether it reflects approval or disapproval etc.

Are statistics always helpful and valid no, are they always distracting and invalid, no. Depends on the timing.
How does it help? I'm asking bc there's no real context for the statistics presented.
Yet another non sequitur for A1's amusement no doubt.
(12-11-2013, 01:31 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]How does it help? I'm asking bc there's no real context for the statistics presented.

How is there no context ? Everything happens from context, we would be conscious of spirit entirely if we let go of context with a pure understanding.

Adonai his unique context as do I and you of his communication. Every thought/feeling about adonai and his statements and past experience of those thoughts/feelings is the context held.
OK I thought this was amusement… a personal choice in how one uses one's mind...

Sagittarius: So I cannot ask someone the question of 'so what?' - what is the intent, the significanc & the utility, of his findings? If he freely offers statistics and I have questions, I cannot ask him to clarify? That would be absurd.
Then why deny me my question ?
Now it's a silly game, Sagittarius. I'm not going to indulge. Thanks.
(12-11-2013, 04:41 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Now it's a silly game, Sagittarius. I'm not going to indulge. Thanks.

I have no doubt "it's" a silly game but you still haven't answered my question. To answer your question, I said no such thing I simply asked you a question then stated a reason for the question.
You asked a question then answered it yourself, so I thought you were offering a rhetorical question. 'How can it not be' questions tend to be rhetorical. Did I miss another question you asked?

I am not sure if you are attempting to defend Adonai, bc I am not attacking him but merely asking questions. He offers information and does not respond to questions.. which kind of makes me ask right now whether he is taking responsibility for the findings he shares w/in a community. You go anywhere in this life and present your findings, people will ask questions. Person who creates has responsibility bc there are consequences when things are presented in its raw form or info gathered for fun (happy to offer examples if there is interest). I will not ask anymore as it seems asking questions leads to mental-sparring with other members. Perhaps I was a fool to participate in his thread bc it seems there's a pattern or momentum that gets created that unfolds in similar manner.
i think i kno the answer...the context is in the title then there's a little more before the statistics...but mainly the context is the LOO am i rite?

i find the post interesting...& it could possibly help by reminding us of things that can happen to an entity...& it could inspire us to create a theory of our own...& there are other possible ways it could help that i can think of.

hopefully some time we'll get to see how close A1 is to being right & that's interesting too.
There are many, many posts on this forum from unstable and drug influenced minds. We can not expect these individuals to behave in a civilized manner. Unlike many other forums the moderators here do not require posters to actually back up or even provide any explanation for their statements or claims. So these irresponsible or unaccountable posts are a lot like some whimsical artwork or personal free association - purposefully provided not so much for the reader's learning but their entertainment, confusion, and distraction desires.

Remember this behavior is encouraged because it addresses a very real need.
(12-11-2013, 02:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are many, many posts on this forum from unstable and drug influenced minds. We can not expect these individuals to behave in a civilized manner. Unlike many other forums the moderators here do not require posters to actually back up or even provide any explanation for their statements or claims. So these irresponsible or unaccountable posts are a lot like some whimsical artwork or personal free association - purposefully provided not so much for the reader's learning but their entertainment, confusion, and distraction desires.

Remember this behavior is encouraged because it addresses a very real need.

haha wow that may be meaner than your 1st post on this thread...

i could see where u're coming from if a1 posted the statistics only with no explanation/context about them but that isn't the case here. i see no1 behaving in an uncivilized manner on this forum...other than u mayb. the mods are awesome!

i believe your post may be a big projection of your unstable mind bc imo a1's post is in no way irresponsible nor unaccountable...if some1 replied to something i posted with something along the lines of 'so what' then i'd be inclined to reply with silence as well.

i see this 2nd reply of yours on this thread as not only another inconsiderate, & hurtful, attack but as some whimsical artwork that brilliantly projects your character or personal free association -- purposefully provided not so much for the reader's learning but for their entertainment, confusion, and distraction desires. (remember, this behavior is encouraged bc it addresses a very real need.)
Thanks TS. The title does give clues to my misunderstanding.

I misunderstood when I read title 'theoretical statistics', which to me implies some sort of study to collects and analyzes data, along w/ organizing data. There is a process and structure to ways person collect, analzye, and presents data. The presentation is not 'statistical' but merely raw data that is unanalyzed - it's quite meaningless in statistical terms. More common usage of the term 'statistics' these days is just presenting % but then there is usually explanation around the numbers presented. To do so is inviting so much inferences and whatnot into interpretation. It seems a rather a coy attempt to exaggerate something.
[Image: tarot3.jpg]

BigSmile

Unbound

I am just curious why you only address negative entities, as it seems a more useful picture would come if the positive was also assessed. Is it not as equally important to know the state of your allies as your perceived challengers?
Projection and introjection

[Image: Shadow-Dancing02.jpg]
Redi-di-dacted.
This information is trivia that can aid ones universal context in regards to ones choice to accept or reject what their reality has to offer.

(12-11-2013, 05:11 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I am just curious why you only address negative entities, as it seems a more useful picture would come if the positive was also assessed. Is it not as equally important to know the state of your allies as your perceived challengers?

The positive path is very linear and with little discrepancy.

I dont see these entities as challengers. Potentially annoying but not enemies.

Unbound

Aha! Is it really? I don't know the positive path to be that way, but if you say so...
(12-11-2013, 09:33 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Redi-di-dacted.

Blue-ray us man! Smile
(12-12-2013, 03:53 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha! Is it really? I don't know the positive path to be that way, but if you say so...

What "hiccups" do you see occuring once the positive path is chosen conciously, macrocosmically?
(12-12-2013, 04:32 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2013, 03:53 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha! Is it really? I don't know the positive path to be that way, but if you say so...

What "hiccups" do you see occuring once the positive path is chosen conciously, macrocosmically?

Oh, I know one!

Quote:80% of sixth-density negative entities are displaced from an originally positive path through various means and wandering. About 10% of these end up having their souls disintegrated.

Fang

There is a repeating theme with these threads that I'm sorry for contributing to...
I'm also sorry for the way I come across, but what's being put forward repeatedly seems more like the OP's fanciful opinion that will be firmly defended if criticized so I kinda decided I would criticize as much as I could to try and break that defense so some serious personal re-evaluation could go on (as OP reminds me of myself...) before vague notions dictated a worldview, which could destabilize him.

I've got growing up of my own to do, I won't deny that. I've just seen it all before.
I see the focus on negative entities and negative business as a self-reinforcing behaviour and experience which OP has fallen into.

To look for more balanced information and keep balanced focus on both/either 'side' will likely help understand the nature of which OP seeks much better.

Since we've slid to talking about the meta-behaviour in these threads a bit.
If I may add my 2 cents. The op believes that the more positive his service the more that he will be "attacked" by negative entities. This is a cyclical process as most difficult lessons are in third density.

The confusing part is that it's true whether he is actually making a difference our not.
In response to a significant majority of this thread:

What does it mean to help and teach a person? What is true learning? What is indoctrination?
Pages: 1 2