Bring4th

Full Version: heart energy center activation when listening to Carla channel Ra for the first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know where I should post this thread, or if this is a good spot for it. I have looked around Blush This is my 3rd post ever here so bare with me.

The short of the long is that I had an immediate physical, emotional reaction, with visualization as I listened to Carla channeling Ra for the first time ever a few years ago on on MP3 I'd downloaded. Session 20 to be exact. I was very close to nature at the time and had been gardening several months straight and studying the Law of One by myself and within groups.

I am wondering if anyone has had such a thing happen? I was most certainly not expecting it, or expecting anything at all but to listen. As I dive deeper into healing of the self this instance has come back into conscious thought. It was very special and a cornerstone event in that I had never felt such a thing before.

I am thankful, it was beautiful. I felt an infinite amount of tiny lotus leaves swirling outwardly from my heart space as I could see their beautiful muted sea foam like color, or like fresh eucalyptus, and sense the small shape, and feel the spiraling outward. Like a tickling or a swirling movement, was pronounced. I was struck with deep feelings of love and gratitude.
Way to go, spacekimono. I would say that you needed to hear that in order to trigger some kind of opening/beginning in yourself. I expect good things from you now (but no pressure!). BigSmile
(12-12-2013, 02:02 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go, spacekimono. I would say that you needed to hear that in order to trigger some kind of opening/beginning in yourself. I expect good things from you now (but no pressure!). BigSmile

Thanks kycahi Shy
It was so beautiful that I wondered if anyone had felt something like it! I was to shy/confused to form a complete sentence to think I could come post it here. I am glad I have done it now. I didn't quite know how to explain it prior and still have not done the experience justice in words. And so strange to have been when she spoke as Ra.. But I have been asking higher self to help me truly love myself, deeply and unconditionally. Maybe this GOOD memory resurfacing in the midst of old traumatic memories surfacing is an answer to the call for assistance in healing by HS or angles, guides, teachers. Heart
I like listening to the Ra sessions, too. I haven't had an experience like yours while listening, but I can well believe that someone might. The sessions just feel "right."

Melissa

That sounds like a wonderful expierence! I've never listened to the mp3's but I believe I've had similar experiences. When I hear/see something that resonates so strongly I get immediate physical and emotional responses. Though I can't recall ever having visualisations. You've described it beautifully Heart I'll be sure to take a listen now Smile
I felt before I started to listen to Ra for the first time that something big is going to happen now, and it did! I even had to take a break in the middle of the session, because it felt like my heart was going to stop (in a good way). Thank you for sharing and posting your experience! It always activates my heart to hear others share their love for Ra. Heart