Bring4th

Full Version: Energy centers: front and back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in meditations and sexual energy exchanges I've been feeling energy rise up my spine from the root, up the back of my head over the top and rested on my indigo center. As I breathed in it come up and over in surges. It felt quite amazing. The first time I felt it was in sexual activity, now it is popping up in my meditations.

I decided to bring the energy down the front to my blue-ray and then my green-ray. It was pretty cool. I brought it down to the lower centers also and was able to circulate the energy a bit. It feels like I have a reserve of energy sitting in my indigo now.

So now my questions are: do energy centers have a front and back? How does that work? I've usually only felt the front before. And is anyone familiar with that type of energy I described?

Unbound

Yes, there is both front and back, and what you have actually done by circulating up the spine to the top of the head and down the front is called the Microcosmic Orbit.

http://chionline.com/images/Mc1.jpg

They do have a front and back as chakras seem to take a sort of hourglass sort of shape, two vortexes meeting at a central knot or core. For myself, I have found that energy moves through the chakras from front to back. Energy is pulled in the back and radiated out the front. This is interesting because the Root chakra and the Crown are the front and back of eachother with the root pulling in and the crown radiating. I am referring to relaxed movement, because of course the front and back can both absorb or radiate according to will or distortion but I believe that the natural flow is back to front.

In terms of healing I divide the body in to three dimensions of quadrants. The front of the self pertains the conscious self of this life, the present moment and looking towards the future. The back of the self pertains to the unconscious and memories including the past of this life and previous lives. The left side of the self pertains to the feminine aspect of the self, corresponding in front and back to present/future and past accordingly. The right side pertains to the masculine aspect of the self, once again with the same front and back correspondance. Remember that feminine and masculine do not necessarily mean male and female, but are more about the principles of each.

Also, the Microcosmic Orbit usually starts at the navel, travels down the front to the root, and then swings under and up to the sacral to travel up the spine. The legs are a well from which to drawn energies from below and are not used directly for the Microcosmic Orbit, but are part of the Macrocosmic Orbit.

It is also likely that you were experiencing a rise of the kundalini energies.
Thank you very much, tanner. This can also correlate to my recent work in bringing unconscious material into my consciousness. I've been working a ton in that area recently.
Front you feel with, rear is the will.
http://www.robertsabella.com/pdfs/chakra.pdf

I just started playing with some of the other centers, and going into experiments with the eyes since they are water based.