Bring4th

Full Version: Mental Plane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bat

Last night during a thunder storm i projected onto the mental plane however this time with increased clarity which i believe was brought about through meditation practice. Most interesting was when i looked out of my window i had to create the reality i wanted to experience, this was done on autopilot through a void of emptiness.

I believe the higher astral planes can be accessed through a symbolic gate way which i am working on creating, as i believe now i am becoming some what more adept at holding these projections and being able to change them through thought/will.

I think my symbolic gate way is the sky, as i seem to always fly up to it yet i hit the roof of the sky as it were and cant break through it. I was wondering if anyone here as been able to access these higher astral planes by traveling up to the sky and beyond it? From what i have heard, once through the sky i will in be a set of nested spheres which i will need to balance in order to created an connection.

Unbound

Perhaps you need to make yourself a door?
When I've astral projected it felt like I was moving through molasses. Never mental projected.