Bring4th

Full Version: Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In an individual entity, is service-to-others equal to love? Or is service-to-others an expression of an already existing love? Is a sole intent to serve others always an expression of all-accepting love? Is the giver always a lover?
In short, to this, I would say:

A service to other can equal love but it can also be an expression of an already existing love. It can be either, it can be both, it can be neither. It depends on how you view performing the service or the service given. A service to other is easier to experience as something positive but need not always be so.

The giver is likely to be 'lover' or 'loving'. The giver can do the service 'mechanically', without feeling. Going through the motions but not connecting them. In such a case, the giver is neither lover nor haterz.

A service to others will greatly help a person to see or experience positively polarized catalyst but it is not an absolute.
Quote:50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.
Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The frontal lobes of the brain will, shall we say, have much more use in fourth density.

The primary mental/emotive condition of this large area of the so-called brain is joy or love in its creative sense. Thus, the energies which we have discussed in relationship to the pyramids — all of the healing, the learning, the building, and the energizing — are to be found in this area. This is the area tapped by the adept. This is the area which, working through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through this gateway, intelligent infinity.

Are there any queries before we leave this instrument?

Quote:74.8 Questioner: Would you answer it please?
Ra: I am Ra. We would be happy to answer this query. We understood the previous query as being of other import. The indigo ray is the ray of the adept. A great deal of the answer you seek is in this sentence. There is an identification between the crystallization of that energy center and the improvement of the working of the mind/body/spirit as it begins to transcend space/time balancing and to enter the combined realms of space/time and time/space.
you can be of service when you would rather not do it. You may be frustrated but you make the choice to be of service. I don't buy the argument that you have to feel love to help.
Just to clarify, if this was intended to me; I never said you have to feel love to help. I wanted to make the distinction that you can be of service to other and hardly polarize from it.

Apologies if I came across as a bit wishy-washy.
I tend to agree. I like to be service to others, but struggle to feel any love at all. Perhaps its there, but not perceived.
(12-16-2013, 06:38 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify, if this was intended to me; I never said you have to feel love to help. I wanted to make the distinction that you can be of service to other and hardly polarize from it.

Apologies if I came across as a bit wishy-washy.

no no. Aimed at Esther Hicks!

i think you do polarize from it. When Ra was in 3d some entities were dragged up to 51% STO. Note it is service to other people, not love for.
Love is. Service is an expression thereof.
Quote:In an individual entity, is service-to-others equal to love?

My two cents:

I believe that Service-to-others is a such really misunderstood concept, due to the wording.

Quote:"Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent." Ra

Quote:"For it is not what service you do, it is the love with which you do this service that makes all services equal. It is not the healing or the feeding or the changing or the washing that you do. It is the quality of love with which you do it." Q'uo

Service-to-other is just simply the quality of Universal Love that you radiate.

The more "STO" you are, the more radiant you will be, and the more you radiate something closer and closer to the Original Thought.
The natural quality of all beings is to radiate love unconditionally. When you repress the expression of yourself you are attempting to control your interactions. This can be due to a specific service one wishes to provide our it may be to simply fill the hole that the illusion of not being loved creates in people. So IMO honesty is always positive service. When you control how your light shines is when you risk serving only yourself.

Remember that the creator simply desires to know itself and honesty allows you to pierce the veil and shine as one creator shining before another.

Unbound

Depends whether or not free will is accepted and not infringed upon.
I believe you can be service to others without love. Or without feeling love towards them.