Bring4th

Full Version: The feels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

I cannot even find words to express how I feel at the moment.. It's like this all encompassing love for each and all. Connected and overflowing with joy!
I've never experienced it quite like this but I wish everyone could feel it!
The sun is shining and I love you all!
Hooray! <3

Melissa

Yes, it really feels amazing Smile Doesn't seem to dissipate either! I don't really know how to ground these huge influxes of energy though. And I've had a massive headache all day. If anyone understands what I'm talking about, please share your experiences?
hahaha I wish that I can express!

the light comes from within
I felt like that once and it made me cry. I couldn't handle the love.

Melissa

Honestly, I'm not quite sure if I can handle it either GW. Though it's still very present, and it actually hurts quite a bit, physically speaking.
yeah, when I get the 'feels' it pretty much feels like this:

[Image: 0W1OCjT.jpg]

- -

and about grounding ... you really should get that lightning rod that I mentioned in chat ...

BigSmile

Melissa

I laughed really loud at that pic, thanks gar!
Do you experience any physical pain aswell?
I get headaches too when I start to feel "in the zone." I've been meditating on it and I've noticed the pain seems to originate from a sort of stiffness or stagnant energy at the back of the skull right where it meets the neck and then radiates into the center of my head. some quick google searching names that spot at the base of the skull the Talu chakra and most people say it has to do with interaction with astral influences. I've been trying to clear the stagnant energy there and to practice asking for protection and it seems to have helped with the stiffness/headaches somewhat and I seem to have more activation of the crown chakra now.

I also get "heartaches" sometimes these days that are a little hard to describe. It's not really pain so much as my heart becomes so sensitive that it almost becomes unbearable, this intense feeling of tenderness and vulnerability.
(12-16-2013, 05:22 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I laughed really loud at that pic, thanks gar!
Do you experience any physical pain aswell?

umm, no physical pain as such, but then again, I'm not as 'energy sensitive' as a lot of you guys (& ladies) seem to be.

the closest thing I can relate is that when I use crystals to do energy transfers, there is sort of a brief spasming/convulsion experience around my upper neck/head, which I've always associated with the indigo centre. Sometimes it appears a bit higher up, which I can only presume is the crown being brought into action, but as I've mentioned, I interface mainly through my energy centes via a schematic, so its not the direct experience in most cases.

so the pain is mostly in your head? (the headache). or do you feel like the energy is getting bottled up/trapped in other areas of the body?

Melissa

The headache was gone after I had a talk with my neighbor, it was quite emotional but I really enjoyed it. I've been having 'heart flutters' a few days now, where it feels as if my heart is ready to jump out of my chest. I just try to relax and breathe through it when that happens. Plus, a lot of lower back pressure/pain though not constant, it just comes and goes. As does the overall muscle stifness and soreness. The intense feeling of tenderness and vulnerability is overwhelming sometimes. But you've described it beautifully, Spaced. Smile

Oh, and this burning sensation on my chest. Like, ouch!
I had amazing energy today. I was in the car an my heart just filled with love and acceptance and it brought tears to my eyes. Also, I had amazing dreams.
I vaguely remember amazing dreams. Where I'm with others that I am very close to and it feels like a family I don't have here on Earth.

(12-16-2013, 05:16 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I'm not quite sure if I can handle it either GW. Though it's still very present, and it actually hurts quite a bit, physically speaking.

When I felt it, it only lasted about 5 seconds or so. And I don't remember if it physically hurt or not. I felt very vulnerable was the best word for it.
(12-16-2013, 10:04 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]I had amazing energy today. I was in the car an my heart just filled with love and acceptance and it brought tears to my eyes. Also, I had amazing dreams.

same here...minus the part about being in a car...

i checked the time 1st thing when i woke this morning & it displayed 7:00 on the dot. melissa, u posted this thread at the top of the hour...at exactly 6:00 where i'm at. & βαθμιαίος said to me at precisely 8:00 (my time), "I'm glad you're staying. Smile" & i read a post about ramen being bad for u right after eating it for the 1st time in forever. today was awesome for me!

edit: another cool thing about today: "The most users online at one time was 222 on Today at 12:43 AM"

Melissa

Glad to see you're back, TS Smile

I was thinking about the vulnerability and how I seem to have attached fairly negative connotations to 'it', I don't know if it's a feeling or rather a state of being? Since forever I've been told that I'm overly sensitive or overreacting, especially when I sense disharmony or when I'm confronted with (in my opinion) hurtful comments. Be it online or in daily life, when I'm confronted with such I get a physical reaction, like a stingy feeling in my stomach, before I even have time to digest what's being said or why. So, I kind of always brace myself when I'm feeling particularly vulnerable, before I go outside or entering the forums. If I don't, I'll either be crying within minutes or I'll get so upset that I'll start lashing out as a sort of defense mechanism. What does help is to just take a few minutes to step back and observe what's actually going on. Writing about also put things in perspective so I'm just thinking out loud here, plus, I really like talking/reading about feelings :p

Melissa

[double post]

Melissa

[triple post]
(12-17-2013, 02:14 AM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2013, 10:04 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]I had amazing energy today. I was in the car an my heart just filled with love and acceptance and it brought tears to my eyes. Also, I had amazing dreams.

same here...minus the part about being in a car...

i checked the time 1st thing when i woke this morning & it displayed 7:00 on the dot. melissa, u posted this thread at the top of the hour...at exactly 6:00 where i'm at. & βαθμιαίος said to me at precisely 8:00 (my time), "I'm glad you're staying. Smile" & i read a post about ramen being bad for u right after eating it for the 1st time in forever. today was awesome for me!

edit: another cool thing about today: "The most users online at one time was 222 on Today at 12:43 AM"
i feel i should share this here.

just recently i shared about how i happened to get out of the shower at the top of the hour. well, it just happened again! walked to the kitchen right after getting out & see the stove clock displaying precisely 3:00. i should note i take a different amount of time every time & am always clueless about the time when getting in.

the chances of this happening are astronomical! something is up. & i have a feeling it's something really good.

Melissa

Yes, I share that feeling TS. Smile I also believe that time is becoming more 'flexible', so to speak. A day doesn't feel like a day; as in time, anymore.