Bring4th

Full Version: A spell that gives freewill to animals or other 2nd-density beings: TRUCENDUM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a harvest that is ongoing for the animals, plants and other cherished things of this planet. It is the birthing of souls that gives the creator potential to experience itself in the first place. I have created a spell that enables just that. Apply it to any animal, plant or whatever you cherish and love then boom: You've created a soul. You've added a great amount of experience to the creator as you always do. Smile Just pet, love on and spend time with your animal while chanting this spell's mantra: TRUCENDUM. The time it takes to fully activate the soul depends on the adept's will, faith and polarity. Of course, you have the honor/duty of adapting/modifying this spell in whatever way you may choose. It is released under the public domain.

If you have any questions about the lines of this spell, I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Quote:I declare the creation of the following thought-form;

It infinitely enables the following in all ways under the freewill of the spirit this is applied to:

The mind of this animal, plant or other blessed entity now has consciousness. So it may grow, this consciousness is fully balanced between purity and abstraction and is without unconsciousness to the highest level I may bestow;

Its mind's imagination is fully balanced between inspiration and contrivance and is without negation of potential thought to the highest level I may bestow;

Its body's activity is fully balanced between dynamism and order and is without inactivity to the highest level I may bestow;

Its body's movement is fully balanced between flexibility and stability and is without constraint to the highest level I may bestow;

Its spirit's reality is fully balanced between spiritualism and materialism and is without illusion to the highest level I may bestow;

Its spirit's communion with other beings and life is fully balanced between respect and influence and is without enslavement to the highest level I may bestow;

The base of its ability to choose is balanced between humility and will is capable of choice to the highest level I may bestow.

TRUCENDEM

Quote:14.1 Questioner: Going back over this morning’s work, [inaudible]. You said the second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through higher second-density forms invested by third-density beings. Could you explain what you mean by this?

Ra: I am Ra. Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your third-density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practice complexes which personify and send love to various natural second-density beings in their group form.
Have you seen any results in utilization of this on a beloved 2nd density being?

I only ask because I have been attempting to invest our beloved cat, Screwdriver, for quite some time.
Quote:It is the birthing of souls that gives the creator potential to experience itself in the first place.

Errr, I believe there is a major misunderstanding here. Anything manifest is the Creator experiencing itself. The Creation is precisely the playground of the Creator for experiencing itself through an illusory 'framework'.

The difference with a 2D and a 3D being is the "awakening" of the Spirit becoming a mind/body/spirit complex.

Adonai One.

If you change the spell from a 2nd-density being to a 3rd-density being one, what would happen?

"A spell that give positive (or negative) polarity to 3rd density beings"

Is this not robbing the free will of the One Creator somewhere?

What's the difference with any other densities being?

If 2D beings were not needed from the creator, why even 'create' them in the first place?

As much as I could not agree more with your intention, what you are doing is to me pretty much the contrary of your intent. Compassion can be foolish without wisdom.

Cheers and much love to our 2D animal friends.

Unbound

Vasistha, you have said pretty much the same as my thoughts. While it is a beautiful gesture, it seems somewhat redundant. Free will never needs to be given, it need only be accepted and allowed to thrive.

I believe investment in 2D is not about giving anything that is not already there, but is about adding to the consciousness of the being so they may realize what is already available to them. My method for doing this is to as much as possible treat 2D entities with the same consideration I would a 3D entity or being from any other density. The more you interact with an animal or other creature or entity and speak to its higher consciousness the more opportunities of catalyst you give them to developed increased self-awareness.

Also, as far as I have understood, 2D entities already have souls, so I do not see why you would need to create one.

While I appreciate the thought and idea here, I do not quite follow the methodology. Perhaps you can explain the reasoning behind your approach?
(12-16-2013, 05:58 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen any results in utilization of this on a beloved 2nd density being?

I only ask because I have been attempting to invest our beloved cat, Screwdriver, for quite some time.
I have only begun applying it for a day. I will share what happens in the future. Smile It could be unrelated but he now sleeps on my pants... He hasn't done that before.

Quote:If you change the spell from a 2nd-density being to a 3rd-density being one, what would happen?

An infringement on the Law of Freewill would likely occur due to the entity being fully capable of choice. It is my distortion/belief that you cannot rob freewill from a being that does not fully have it. You can only give it the ability to make a choice, as I wish to do.

Quote:What's the difference with any other densities being?

It is my distortion/belief that orange-ray life has no will and is without polarity. My act is without standard polarity for I am not affecting choice but making it available which I find to be a positively polarizing act, as it unifies creation upwards. Animals have yellow-ray souls in potentiality but they are not capable of "The Choice" without complete self-awareness. I believe I am only affecting the Sun and the Earth's rate of birthing of fully aware souls, which I find to be a form of service.

(12-16-2013, 09:12 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]While I appreciate the thought and idea here, I do not quite follow the methodology. Perhaps you can explain the reasoning behind your approach?

I find freewill way of self-awareness is what defines a fully activated mind/body/spirit complex according to Ra's distortions/beliefs. The investment of this freewill is mainly dependent on investment by the Sun and other beings. I simply wish to accelerate this process and enable the macrocosmic to have more self-aware, choice-capable souls in order to give the creator more dynamic experiences.

I wish to ask a question in regards to this statement:

Quote:Free will never needs to be given, it need only be accepted and allowed to thrive.

Is a young-souled animal even capable of acceptance, much less rejection? Is not freewill given by the very nature of the investment Ra describes, through the sub-logos and us?
(12-16-2013, 09:12 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I believe investment in 2D is not about giving anything that is not already there, but is about adding to the consciousness of the being so they may realize what is already available to them. My method for doing this is to as much as possible treat 2D entities with the same consideration I would a 3D entity or being from any other density. The more you interact with an animal or other creature or entity and speak to its higher consciousness the more opportunities of catalyst you give them to developed increased self-awareness.

This is precisely how I have been investing Screwdriver. She seems to have responded but it's difficult to confirm without verbal communication.
I think part of the process of reflecting upon ethics is to do an honest check inside to understand what motivates us to to what we do, esp when other beings are involved. This is kind of initiation-type work where you attempt to make conscious those things that are not... Just to be sure the underlying intention is directed in a congruent manner as one's conscious intent.
The idea is to provide opportunity for investment in consciousness which eventually leads to self-awareness when enough of self is explored under that provided potential. You can't make something enter into another state of existence without denying its own, timely, desired participation in the experience.
Looking at the many, many antics of our 2nd density friends, I'm sure that there are many that are basically more than ready for graduation into 3rd density, but are just hanging around to provide some hilarity to a very somber 3d population.

Unbound

(12-16-2013, 10:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2013, 05:58 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen any results in utilization of this on a beloved 2nd density being?

I have only begun applying it for a day. I will share what happens in the future. Smile It could be unrelated but he now sleeps on my pants... He hasn't done that before.

Quote:If you change the spell from a 2nd-density being to a 3rd-density being one, what would happen?

An infringement on the Law of Freewill would likely occur due to the entity being fully capable of choice. It is my distortion/belief that you cannot rob freewill from a being that does not fully have it. You can only give it the ability to make a choice, as I wish to do.

Quote:What's the difference with any other densities being?

It is my distortion/belief that orange-ray life has no will and is without polarity. My act is without standard polarity for I am not affecting choice but making it available which I find to be a positively polarizing act, as it unifies creation upwards. Animals have yellow-ray souls in potentiality but they are not capable of "The Choice" without complete self-awareness. I believe I am only affecting the Sun and the Earth's rate of birthing of fully aware souls, which I find to be a form of service.

(12-16-2013, 09:12 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]While I appreciate the thought and idea here, I do not quite follow the methodology. Perhaps you can explain the reasoning behind your approach?

I find freewill way of self-awareness is what defines a fully activated mind/body/spirit complex according to Ra's distortions/beliefs. The investment of this freewill is mainly dependent on investment by the Sun and other beings. I simply wish to accelerate this process and enable the macrocosmic to have more self-aware, choice-capable souls in order to give the creator more dynamic experiences.

I wish to ask a question in regards to this statement:

Quote:Free will never needs to be given, it need only be accepted and allowed to thrive.

Is a young-souled animal even capable of acceptance, much less rejection? Is not freewill given by the very nature of the investment Ra describes, through the sub-logos and us?

I think you are associating the density of choice with free will, and this is not my understanding. Free will is not something given by any, it is the first primal distortion of the One. It is something which everything inherently already has as part of its fundamental existence.

This is not the same as the Choice which is connected to third density which pertains to polarization. Yes, free will is the foundation of this choice, but free will does not appear as the choice, it exists beforehand.

Investing in 2D is meant to provide catalyst for progress in to third density. So we can invest through the work of providing catalyst which provides opportunities for increased self awareness so that the choice may be grasped. The Sun does this to entire planets.

Free will is animation, it is the capacity to act and be conscious at all. Polarity is a relation between different free wills.

The process of grasping the will is a matter of making conscious, bringing in to awareness, the capacity of the will which is already existent within the self. Free will is never given, it is a fundamental part of the nature of the One in its most basic distortions, but it is respected or not.

So, on the topic of such young souled animals, no they do not necessarily have the capacity to make a choice towards a particular polarity, but they do still process their experiences in accordance with their own free will, even if it is functioning solely or mostly from the lower centers. In order to graduate from second density to third density, the entity must be self aware enough to make the choice of polarity. The investment as such in to second density beings comes through the providing of catalyst which assists the entity to increase its own self awareness through interaction.
So, you believe it is only through physical interaction conciousness is raised? Do you find it possible that a third-density soul could be created through no physical interaction at all and through only the creation of a thought-form?

Thank you.

Unbound

Not really sure where you got that implication from, I did not refer to anything like that. I believe souls are created by the One. I think where our thoughts differ is that you appear to believe that souls are something which is created through consciousness as a function of development. I see the soul as already existent and there is no need to create one. However, I do believe it is for the work of developing the soul that incarnation happens. That is, the soul and the spirit complex are interchangeable as concepts for Ra it seems.

Quote:Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.
(Session 26)
I am not convinced of this learning/teaching at this time. I will remain open in a state of mystery until more truth is available. Thank you, Tanner.

Unbound

Can you explain your thoughts on what you believe a soul is?
I have something similar which I've been doing. I simply alternate between:

"Please be as aware as you want to be" and "I love you"

I have never bothered trying to measure effect as this would express as a non-linear 'progression' over long periods of time.
(12-17-2013, 02:55 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain your thoughts on what you believe a soul is?

I currently believe the soul is the transmutation of photons (or the interdimensional holographic counterparts) of a star or stars, refined through planetary catalyst towards awareness and will. The exact metaphysics are a mystery I currently do not plumb.

I believe photons are base consciousness/will that is eventually refined back into the infinitely aware macrocosm. The material of the universe is the creator's descension. The infinite awareness of the material is its ascension.

I theorize a soul is incredibly hard to destroy due to the momentum of love and will that sustains it.

In short, I believe a soul is just abstracted, individuated consciousness that omnipresently exists.

Unbound

Well now you have confused me, because by that it sounds like you believe everything has/is a soul and I'm still not really sure what you mean by creating a soul in this context? Do you mean maybe not creating but developing or recapitulating?
(12-17-2013, 05:48 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Well now you have confused me, because by that it sounds like you believe everything has/is a soul and I'm still not really sure what you mean by creating a soul in this context? Do you mean maybe not creating but developing or recapitulating?

Indeed. "Creating" may not be the proper term in any case. According to my distortions/beliefs, nothing is truly enspirited but rather gains awareness. I'm simply speaking of the development of consciousness from barren rock birthed and then blessed by the sun/logos and transmuted to the elements and then to organisms.

In my perspective, there comes a point when the awareness is well-defined as a "soul."

Quote:19.3 Questioner: When this transition from second to third density takes place, how does the entity, whether it be animal, tree, or mineral, become enspirited?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities do not become enspirited. They become aware of the intelligent energy within each portion, cell, or atom, as you may call it, of its beingness.

This awareness is that which is awareness of that already given. From the infinite come all densities. The self-awareness comes from within given the catalyst of certain experiences understanding, as we may call this particular energy, the upward spiraling of the cell or atom or consciousness.

You may then see that there is an inevitable pull towards the, what you may call, eventual realization of self.

I believe "the catalyst of certain experiences" is quite broad.

Unbound

What does enspirited mean to you? Also, what sort of definition lends itself to define a soul?

I would add that now that you say you did not mean 'create' then I more agree with your thoughts.
I believe the soul is simply defined by the unveiling of the illusory unconscious material world. In other words, I currently believe the soul is simply defined by its level of consciousness/unconsciousness with absolute conciousness/unconciousness being the creator.
(12-17-2013, 06:15 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the soul is simply defined by the unveiling of the illusory unconscious material world. In other words, I currently believe the soul is simply defined by its level of consciousness/unconsciousness.

A soul is the sun with 'you' in it.
How would 'Freewill' be conceptualised in this instance? It is only applicable within certain parameters dictated by the physical expression of that consciousness and agreed upon limits by the 'Soul' (Whether it be Group/Collective or Individual). Even Humans do not truly have Free Will, only the illusion of operating within such a paradigm (Though nevertheless a convincing one). We are quick to assume we are 'evolved' on this Planet, yet there are others more so, and to other Entities we may as well be Animals in our modes of operating and limited awareness. There is also Free Will to not have Free Will.

As others have stated, anything and everything is the Creator experiencing itself, through the exploration of an infinite number of probability vortices. There is no 'lesser' evolved for all is simply experience, with the belief of a 'desirable' configuration simply being a distortion. In other words, the 1st/2nd Density spectrum and those operating within is a necessary and essential part of the One, as how the Cells and the constituent minerals are to you in your body.

It is probably worth noting that 2D beings have a different type of 'Soul' (With respect to the common definition), with them being more akin to a Group or Collective 'Hive' mind, dictated by the type of Species. The only real 'fast track' way of 2D moving towards 3D is through prolonged exposure of a 2D being to the 3D being and it's associated spectrum/ enhanced frequential patterns (Resulting in increased bandwidth, and therefore communication, or rather expanded awareness of, the 'Self'). A simple analogy would be placing an Ice cube inside water, with the slower vibration of the Ice/H20 molecules being exposed to the higher vibration of the liquid, or rather increasing it's frequency, resulting in the Ice melting into water.

Quote:Me: You mean that they are like human spirits?

Source Entity: No, they are not at the same level. Remember in a dialogue we had right at the start of this relationship where I mentioned that when I separated Myself out to form all of you, I also created entities that were not quite the same. This was because the amount of energy was not consistently distributed when I created all of you. These are also sentient beings, but the sentience is of a different level. They can, of course, move up to the same level as you if they work with humanity over a period of time. Not many do this, but there are enough that are either on the cusp of moving up to the same level as the human energy level or are capable of doing so, purely as a result of their continued interaction with loved humans, or humans that love them and ask them to incarnate with them. Again on a different level, the plant and mineral spirits are also capable of moving up the frequencies to the next level, but that is a much bigger job for them to do, taking many, many millennia to achieve purely due to the level of interaction that they have with entities that are higher than themselves and the number of opportunities to be exposed to the environments that give them the contact with entities of higher frequencies. It is the regular or even constant interaction with entities of a higher frequency that helps them move onwards and upwards.

-- History of God, Guy Needler
During my second go-around with the Law of One books, I decided that I needed to distill some definitions of what I called the Seven Levels of Consciousness. So as I read anything in the LOO about a density or a chakra or a level, I would highlight it yellow. After going through the material, I went back and studied those highlights and came up with my list. The first four levels are:
  1. Very little awareness
  2. Awareness of self
  3. Awareness of others
  4. Compassion for others
With these terms in mind (and I'm not saying they are absolutely the best ones, just what I came up with), Second Density beings go from single-cell plants/animals all the way up to pets, trees, dolphins and whales.

If I adopt a puppy or kitten, it begins life mainly with awareness of itself and responds to its own needs, such as scratching an itch and drinking and eating when needed. After years of living with me, this animal would become more and more aware that I provide it with food, water, health care and a place to live under my protection.

It will get the idea that it can look after some needs of mine, which might include waking me when something needs my attention (e.g. smoke in the house, knocking at the door) and lying next to me when I need company. As this being lives one life or many, it will gain enough of the awareness of others to be ready for 3D lives.

So the more interaction I have with my pet, showing and receiving love and respect, the better suited that being will be for 3D.

That's how I see it anyway.

Unbound

(12-17-2013, 06:15 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the soul is simply defined by the unveiling of the illusory unconscious material world. In other words, I currently believe the soul is simply defined by its level of consciousness/unconsciousness with absolute conciousness/unconciousness being the creator.

That makes sense, however it does not answer my question of what a soul actually is. Is it a container? A hologram? A conscious point? A matrix? I have my own thoughts, but I am curious what you think of it.
I simply see the creator's awareness veiled from the conciousness that is around it, disconnected in a illusory fashion. The soul is all things with curtains of its choosing. The soul itself is a material construct like all else.
Quote:I simply wish to accelerate this process and enable the macrocosmic to have more self-aware, choice-capable souls in order to give the creator more dynamic experiences.

And here is what I believe to be a distortion. To accelerate this process for yourself is your own free will. To accelerate the process for others is infringing on their free will unless they have personally requested it from you (whether you believe they have a free will or not): it's called control. Trying to control others, even to the tiniest amount is precisely due to a lack of acceptance.

The local logo and sub-logo already set up the 'playground' of evolution. If they wanted to speed it up, it would have been faster. To attempt to control the speed rate of evolution of anything beside your own individualised self is not something congruant for someone on the positive path to do. "Let it be" should be the motto.

Things are perfect as they are. You do not have to fix anything external; that's not your place as someone on the positive path. Even wishing to fix it is somewhere a distortion.

That's my own distortion/understanding/interpretation of the positive path.

Unbound

(12-18-2013, 07:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I simply see the creator's awareness veiled from the conciousness that is around it, disconnected in a illusory fashion. The soul is all things with curtains of its choosing. The soul itself is a material construct like all else.
What is the material of the soul?

Also, does that mean consciousness is just a material construct? If so, what constructs material?
(12-18-2013, 03:25 PM)Vasistha Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I simply wish to accelerate this process and enable the macrocosmic to have more self-aware, choice-capable souls in order to give the creator more dynamic experiences.

And here is what I believe to be a distortion. To accelerate this process for yourself is your own free will. To accelerate the process for others is infringing on their free will unless they have personally requested it from you (whether you believe they have a free will or not): it's called control. Trying to control others, even to the tiniest amount is precisely due to a lack of acceptance.

The local logo and sub-logo already set up the 'playground' of evolution. If they wanted to speed it up, it would have been faster. To attempt to control the speed rate of evolution of anything beside your own individualised self is not something congruant for someone on the positive path to do. "Let it be" should be the motto.

Things are perfect as they are. You do not have to fix anything external; that's not your place as someone on the positive path. Even wishing to fix it is somewhere a distortion.

That's my own distortion/understanding/interpretation of the positive path.

This is my fiancee's perspective, a very right-handed one. I take the left-hand distortion in this regard. I only disagree on the point of this being of polarity: I am not convinced animal's having any significant form of freewill or individuality. They are beings without polarity. They readily accept all that is given to them and thus cannot be infringed upon.

(12-18-2013, 04:09 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2013, 07:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I simply see the creator's awareness veiled from the conciousness that is around it, disconnected in a illusory fashion. The soul is all things with curtains of its choosing. The soul itself is a material construct like all else.
What is the material of the soul?

Also, does that mean consciousness is just a material construct? If so, what constructs material?

I can only describe it as light moving in a pattern akin to a sun in the positively polarized entity. The negative entity has a soul so abstracted into material that it is simply a further growing blackhole that may inevitably turn into pure red-ray energy.The irony is both polarities approach a similar absorbent phenomenon as a sun supernovas into a blackhole Souls are microcosmic versions of suns and blackholes in my belief. The physics are beyond my understanding at this point. I cringe at the intuivity of this post but this my most honest understanding of this phenomenon.

Conciousness is all. Everything in a illusory universe is material. What we refer to as the ascension of the spirit is the purifying of abstract material into and then into infinity.

Unbound

What is material exactly?
An excerpt from an L/L Channelling which Vasistha highlighted in a previous thread of his may be seen as somewhat relevant here:

Quo, July 31, 2007 Wrote:That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6654
Pages: 1 2