Bring4th

Full Version: Proof of the Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astronomers have mapped out the stars surround the Logos for the last 16 years, and here is what they have found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRhVVCWm...feature=iv
400 million times the weight of the sun. Huh That's incredibly powerful. If that physicist who claimed gravity is not a force but a flow of information is right, then this object produces googolbytes of information every second. How's that for communication?

This message was designed to be 333 bytes. :-/ The best I could do. Tongue
hi,

The closest equivalent is:

install.exe

do you want to install a galaxy? (Y/N)

Smile
How is this proof of the Logos? Not a challenge, just don't understand.

Ali, I believe the figure he gave was 4 million, not 400 million.

cheers!
The Logos is the black hole which have not been able to prove the existence of.
"this is the best evidence yet that black holes are not just theoretical constructs, but actually do exist in reality".
Must we be able to touch it? taste it? see it with our own eyes to prove its existence?

And yes, they said it was four million times the mass of the sun. That still, in itself, is awe inspiring don't you think, considering the earth next to the sun is like a marble next to a beach ball?
Hi, star watchers !

Here is one proof, (at least for me):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRhVVCWm3I

Stars orbiting around an "empty?" spot, in the center of our galaxy ! !
Best indirect proof of a black hole's effects !

Blue skies.
Here is an amazing mini-documentary on black holes. Right towards the end they cut the to heart of the idea about black holes (logos) being creators.

Cosmic Journeys - Largest black hole in the universe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7BvabYnn8
I liked it, but so many fear based words... lurking ... where they prey on stars, or swallow planets whole ... incomprehensible size and destructive power ... outbursts ... entwined in a dance of death ... just another frightening spectacle of nature ... that lurks in its heart ... monster ... the great cosmic struggle.

Perhaps that is how they draw people to watch it.
(02-03-2010, 04:29 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I liked it, but so many fear based words...

Good catch on that one. It's true. I've seen many presentations on space and very frequently they'll use fear based words as you noticed. That's probably the result of trying to create a drama for the audience, which I suppose is pretty reasonable. But there is an underlying truth that people are afraid of space to some degree. As a society we tend to fear things that we have no control over, and the sheer size of what's out there doesn't make it any easier. Black holes, in fact, are probably feared more than anything else. A massive, seemingly mindless, seemingly ruthless patch of pitch black invisibleness that seemingly seeks to destroy anything and everything. I guess that fits the description of a lot of fairy tale monsters, eh?

It would be refreshing to see this documentary re-written with a positive slant. "...Out in the far reaches of space, a miracle happens every second. Massive dark patches that we don't completely understand seem to be giving birth to the very elements that are required for planets, stars, galaxies and even people to exist. To what honor do we owe these life creating dark angels?"
(02-03-2010, 04:54 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]It would be refreshing to see this documentary re-written with a positive slant.

I thought the very same thing Smile