Bring4th

Full Version: you are not alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that sentence is one of the things that really resonated with me when i
came here. Carla has written when talking about wanderers
that " you are loved , you are not alone and you are here on a mission.
man how that resonated with me.
lately ive been feeling very much as though it's not only me living
my life but also others of my social memory complex also. when you look at
it as wanderers we likely come from a density where we are part of an
integral group soul, constantly connected to one another. that connection
didnt end when we came here thats for sure but we tend to forget it.
caught up in the affairs of the day we can often forget that it is not just
us experiiencing our life but also our social memory complex and all souls
in the bible there is a statement " seeing therefore that we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses" to me i would say those witnesses include the christ, the buddha , every avatar who has ever walked this earth. without a doubt we have access to them and they to us.
i think that one of the things that causes so much pain here is that sense of aloneness of separation that we feel so much of the time.
when we realize that we truly are not alone that we truly are connected
and we surrender to that mystery and that beauty it is very comforting.
whats that saying " a burden shared is a burden halved"
may all the angels embrace us and may we embrace them and each other and every soul we come in contact with on our journey home

HeartHeartHeart norral HeartHeartHeart
I did read about that in the many readings I have done in Carla's work. But not being alone didn't really stick with me till I read your post. Indeed, I never thought of myself as already being part of a social memory complex. What a discovery. Now, if we could only remember what we have forgotten...
Realization is not the same as feeling. I realize that I am part of all, of unity, have my higher self and angels with me at all times, and yet still feel so alone, even if in a crowd of thousands, even if laying beside one I love deeply... That is, of course, one of the purposes of the veil; to keep us in our state of separateness, so that all we have to trust in is our faith.
(01-29-2010, 08:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I did read about that in the many readings I have done in Carla's work. But not being alone didn't really stick with me till I read your post. Indeed, I never thought of myself as already being part of a social memory complex. What a discovery. Now, if we could only remember what we have forgotten...

Dear gemini wolf
i feel as we move closer and closer to 2012 we will remember more
and more of who we are all those pieces we agreed to forget when we
came here. More and more the veil will be removed and we will have access to all parts of ourselves. we are in for some fun times Tongue
P.S. i love your screen name Gemini wolf very cool
(01-29-2010, 09:20 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Realization is not the same as feeling. I realize that I am part of all, of unity, have my higher self and angels with me at all times, and yet still feel so alone, even if in a crowd of thousands, even if laying beside one I love deeply... That is, of course, one of the purposes of the veil; to keep us in our state of separateness, so that all we have to trust in is our faith.

Dear Peregrinus

I agree the veil was instituted so that we live by faith. I do think as we move closer and closer to 2012 that the veil will becomepe lighter and lighter
and well feel more and more connected. I think the ride for spaceship
earth and its inhabitants is going to get real interesting and well see things personally and collectively that we've never seen or felt
before

norral
(01-30-2010, 06:23 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Peregrinus

I agree the veil was instituted so that we live by faith. I do think as we move closer and closer to 2012 that the veil will become lighter and lighter
and well feel more and more connected. I think the ride for spaceship
earth and its inhabitants is going to get real interesting and well see things personally and collectively that we've never seen or felt
before

norral

I absolutely agree brother Smile The veil thins more and more all the time. There are instances when I penetrate it, and those instances become more closely spaced.
If the veil is thinning, then doesn't that mean in 2012, that everyone will suddenly see "truth" and automatically polarize in their decision to STO or STS, now that faith will no longer be needed?
Yes the truth will be revealed to all, but the classroom will have been closed and the work will have been finished when this is so.

Polarization is done prior to the harvest, not during. Those that have faith, or those that come to understand their purpose/choice, will have an easier time polarizing and do so more quickly.

Those that do not have faith and do not understand their purpose/choice will become more confused and restless, for they will know something is happening, but not what. They already do. Emptiness and dissatisfaction will permeate their every cell, and nothing that they can buy or fill their time with will satisfy as does love and light.
And it's quite ironic in a way. We've all told them what is happening, made it clear, and yet they are still confused.

I have friends I have wanted to enlighten to this information, but many times they cannot believe, even with scientific evidence.

For instance, I showed a friend that layers of reality video, the one where the Universe is shaped like a brain cell. They just said it was similar only in appearance.

I've kind of stopped trying to convince people, but maybe just holding the light, holding the vibration is enough?

(01-31-2010, 02:11 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Those that do not have faith and do not understand their purpose/choice will become more confused and restless, for they will know something is happening, but not what. They already do. Emptiness and dissatisfaction will permeate their every cell, and nothing that they can buy or fill their time with will satisfy as does love and light.
They shall choose the time and place of their own enlightenment.

Quote:Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. ~ Buddha
thank you for your post norral, i think the feeling of utter aloneness is something that is very common for wanderers. for example, i have a memory of being able to share feelings, sharing the complexities that cannot be put into words - it is frustrating to have these barriers to understanding between people. the realisation that loved ones can misunderstand so dramatically and simply not know me has been the source of much heartache in the past

anyway, that phrase, you are not alone, is ever comforting. thank you for the reminder Smile
Yes, thank you to all who have shared on this thread. I remember when I first read Carla's book on Wanderer's - I felt like I had been given a key to understanding all that I had been searching for. Cherish that book. Finding others who share feelings of being alone was a great comfort, (tho that sounds weird)!

I had an amazing experience a couple of weeks ago as I was driving home from work. I was thinking about the interconnectedness (whew) of all things and I suddenly felt like I was part of an ocean, a part and yet the whole ocean at the same time. It was so awesome.... It slowly melted away, but I felt like THAT feeling was the REAL feeling - of being a part of something greater. Hope that makes sense. I really wanted to stay in that moment, but I have learned that those moments are little gifts to aid us in our journey here on earth, helping us to remember that we are not alone...Heart

Love & Light
Alloura
Hi Alloura,

First off, this is the first post I have seen of yours, so I would like to give you a heartfelt welcome. It is indeed our pleasure to have another wanderer here Smile

I get that feeling when meditating sometimes, and absolutely love it. It is a precious gift for us to be able to penetrate the veil and have unity and clarity, if even for a moment every now and then. Thanks for sharing that with us Smile
Thank you Peregrinus.

I've been a "reader" often, but don't post often. This is such a caring place to be. I always feel a new resolve to continue on, and more joyful too, when I've spent some time reading posts.

I've never posted my wanderer story, because it's beginnings are sort of hazy in my memory. Maybe now is the time.:exclamation:

Love & Light
Alloura
(02-01-2010, 09:28 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for your post norral, i think the feeling of utter aloneness is something that is very common for wanderers. for example, i have a memory of being able to share feelings, sharing the complexities that cannot be put into words - it is frustrating to have these barriers to understanding between people. the realisation that loved ones can misunderstand so dramatically and simply not know me has been the source of much heartache in the past

anyway, that phrase, you are not alone, is ever comforting. thank you for the reminder Smile

Dear Lorna

Over the years i have slowly, and i do mean slowly, learned that in this
world it is extremely easy to misunderstand one another. Misunderstanding of others intentions seems to be the norm and not the
exception. What i am working on is not attaching so much importance
to it when it occurs. All of us are surrounded by a personality filter
so to speak and this filter causes us to interpret the same thing
differently . The bottom line i believe is just to love , let love
govern me more and more and that is the work of a lifetime for sure.
My dear sister i understand exactly what you are saying and i look
forward to the day when we shall be able to communicate with each
other directly at the heart level. 2012 is rapidly approaching and every
day i believe the veil that separates us will grow thinner and thinner

peace and love
I have realized that to but not in a way I could actually enunciate, so this is a refreshing view.

I think that when we send love, even if it's subjective love, it's still somewhat Universal. People may feel love differently, but the vibrations can always raise.

The vibrations of Love from a 5th density entity might be higher frequency than the love we can send. Though this I'm not sure. Maybe love is universal.

Really, I've never felt loneliness to any great extent. I've felt it before, but it's not something I'm used to. Maybe I'm not in touch with my emotions. Not sure. But, especially more recently, I've felt connected to Creator. Each day in new ways. When I start to sway my mind reminds me that we are really one, and my heart can again bathe in that channel of light.

(02-03-2010, 03:35 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Lorna

Over the years i have slowly, and i do mean slowly, learned that in this
world it is extremely easy to misunderstand one another. Misunderstanding of others intentions seems to be the norm and not the
exception. What i am working on is not attaching so much importance
to it when it occurs. All of us are surrounded by a personality filter
so to speak and this filter causes us to interpret the same thing
differently . The bottom line i believe is just to love , let love
govern me more and more and that is the work of a lifetime for sure.
My dear sister i understand exactly what you are saying and i look
forward to the day when we shall be able to communicate with each
other directly at the heart level. 2012 is rapidly approaching and every
day i believe the veil that separates us will grow thinner and thinner

peace and love

ayadew

Thank you norral
(02-05-2010, 04:15 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you norral

Brother Ayadew
You are most definitely loved and HeartHeartHeart
most definitely my dear brother
you are not alone HeartHeartHeart

Brittany

On several occasions at Carla's meditations Q'uo has responded to my queries with "You need to ask for help." So often I feel that my fears and pains are my burden to bear alone and I shouldn't bother other people with them, but over time I have realized that offering the opportunity for one to serve and love you is a service in itself. It is SO wonderful to realize how much help is out there, so close to you, "closer than your breathing," Q'uo says. The universe is a truly loving and beautiful place.
This forum, and the loving sense of presence as I meditate on Ra, Q'uo, and Higher Self, feels far more like family, true friendship, and home than those I'm related to by genetics, have spent time with or currently share accommodations with. I have great gratitude.
Yes, I agree. Just as in a dream I feel closer to the otherselves, I do in this place as well.