Bring4th

Full Version: The Anak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is an already existing thread on this - http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2245 - but I couldn't derive much clarity from it (my lack perhaps!), so maybe it would be ok to re-open the question anew.

who were the Anak? and what happened to them? did they die out, or were they extinguished in battle?

here is what Ra has to offer:

the Anak were the result of sexual matings (yes indeed!) when Yeshua come to earth and had sex with human females:

Quote:24.9 one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One.

Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.

when did this happen? according to Ra, 3600 years ago, so perhaps 1600 BCE (before christian era)

Quote:18.20 we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

so what happened to the Anak? they were 'larger and stronger' ... but by how much? like 7 foot tall on average, or 8 foot, or perhaps 10 feet like the other thread suggests, they were the 'Giants' of old, more like Titans walking the planet.

were the Anak like a handful of people? or a 100? or a thousand perhaps?
Then why do people's height change in relation to diet? I would think that not only would they need to have the genetic makeup to survive, but would also need to have a correct diet.

Also, the giants that we do get, their hearts cannot handle the catalyst of this earth. (or at least their hearts eventually fail due to the amount of effort it takes to pump blood through a larger vessel, take your pick)

So perhaps they were not able to keep the distortions rampant here on earth out of their society.
the nephilims

[Image: 0nephilim%20size%20details.jpeg]
wow they look tall bos.

makes me feel a little insecure about my 5'6" frame.

I might need a yellow ray physical complex upgrade to compete with those dudes in a basketball match.

BigSmile
(12-20-2013, 06:52 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]wow they look tall bos.

I might need a yellow ray physical complex upgrade to compete with those dudes in a basketball match.

BigSmile

ye, they pretty much are. However you don't need to be insecure. They will come at the time when we're ready to undergo ascension process. Therefore those WHO are ready to ascend at that time will never encounter themSmile. good news, huh?
(12-20-2013, 07:18 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]

BigSmile

ye, they pretty much are. However you don't need to be insecure. They will come at the time when we're ready to undergo ascension process. Therefore those WHO are ready to ascend at that time will never encounter themSmile. good news, huh?

Why, is it bad to meet a 36-foot tall being? Are they violent?
(12-20-2013, 07:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2013, 07:18 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]

BigSmile

Why, is it bad to meet a 36-foot tall being? Are they violent?

they're coming here to establish obedience, though not truly violent
You mean they're coming in the future? Or they had in the past?
(12-20-2013, 07:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You mean they're coming in the future? Or they had in the past?

They had and are coming again. prior to 2019
(12-20-2013, 07:35 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]they're coming here to establish obedience, though not truly violent
What did you do wrong now?

Fang

It's interesting that in the bible the Anak were the descendents of the Nephilim (the offspring of "the son's of god and daughters of man"). This hybrid of angel and man had resulted in giants, which apparently outlived (as a species) the deluge (within the biblical story I will add) as the Nephilim are created in Genesis and the Anak are referred to in Numbers (Mose's spies told him to stay away from them when scouting the lands).
There's an apocryphal text the Book of Enoch that apparently covers that in detail (I have not yet read it), from which we could perhaps extract some symbolic meaning or something for this question. Also the Book Of Giants also is about Nephilim and some of them that have visions concerning this coming flood, it's interesting that this text refers to Gilgamesh (offspring of human-deity relations) and Humbaba from Sumerian Legend.
Q’uo confirmed that Anak = Annunaki:

Quote:Carla: As a follow up I was wondering if you would identify this group Rael is talking about as the entities Sitchin is talking about in his books as the Anunnaki who came to the Sumerian and Egyptian regions allegedly about 11,000 years ago?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. There is a connection that is related to this entity from those called Anak, the Anunnaki. However, there is much distortion as well within the writings of the one known as Sitchen so that there is more emphasis in these writings given to the influence from elsewhere. There is also the difficulty of the time frame. We do not choose to correct this difficulty, for there is some infringement possible there as well.

According everything I know about Annunaki, they was from Pleiades* and abused of your position when was creating the homo sapiens sapiens. Since that some of they are paying your karma helping in the mankind's development. Others are working in the lower dimensions of astral plane.  

Quote:Who’s Been Here

Extraterrestrial visitors are nothing new. They have been visiting Earth since before humanity existed and were, in fact, responsible for its seeding. Many different groups of extraterrestrials have overseen the activities of Earth at different times. Certain groups have always been here and will remain.Primary among those are the Pleiadians, who are very deeply connected to this planet and to the human race. Neither have the Sirians or the Orions ever left your planet.

The Greys, on the other hand, are relatively new to your planet. Some extraterrestrials, like the Greys, have learned of you only recently because of the fix you are in. And some just happened to run across you in the course of their travels. Except for the Greys, these newer arrivals are less important than the long-standing groups, many of whom have karmic ties with you. Those who have been involved with you throughout your history, especially with the creation of the human race, are tied to you by bonds of both love and karma.

It may not please you to know that many of the extraterrestrials involved with you now are trying to make amends for ancient mistakes. We tell you this because it is crucial to understand that even now some of these groups are creating more karma for themselves rather than less. These well-meaning groups will confuse you the most. They will seem loving and well-intentioned, and they are; but that doesn’t mean they are doing what is best for you. If you allow yourself to be victimized by them again, it will be your lesson. We warn you of this to help you avoid making the same mistake again.

From the book "Et Contact" by Gina Lake.
I believe Ra said that you can't learn for someone else. So I don't see how they could pay your karma.
Helping the mankind. There are many instances to this service.
As Q’uo says, Sitchin work is very "distorted". His claims were that the Anunnaki were big humanoid aliens from a distant planet called Nibiru, located in the Solar system beyond Pluto. And that they created Homo Sapiens by genetic engineering of the Homo Erectus.

Not only his claims contradict what Ra said about the Anaks, but Sitchin was proven wrong by many scholars. Indeed, his translations of Sumerian texts are very inaccurate, and absolutely no cuneiform text ever mentions the Anunnaki came from Nibiru. Also, Nibiru in Sumerian texts is the same planet as Marduk in later Babylonian texts which is today known as... Jupiter.
I still have some doubts about the Anak.

Firstly, I believe that the Anak quoted by Ra are the same Nephilim and Anak of Bible:

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

Quote:When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, “My spirit shall not abide in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.
(Genesis 6:1–4)

Quote:And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
(Numbers 13:32-33)

So, sons of God = Yahweh incarnations?

Nephilim and Anak = offspring of Yahweh incarnations and third density entities?

Where are the Anak now?

Where did they live?

Why did they go away?

3600 years ago is not few time to a race of giants disappear?
Died in the Great Flood. The Book of Enoch records "angels" deciding to mate with human females and creating a race of giants who were devastating the land.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79883...SY7e5AR.97

Quote:
Quote: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown. Genesis 6:4
Julia Blum, Associate professor of Biblical studies at eTeacher, an online language academy specializing in Biblical Hebrew, explained how the study of Hebrew reveals an unexpected reason for the divine wrath leading to the global flood.

“The word Nephilim comes from the word נפל (na-fahl), fall. The suffix ‘im’ simply adds plurality, hence they were the ‘fallen ones’,” Blum explained. “Having been born of corrupted, fallen, Satanic angels, Nephilim dominated the Earth.”

By mating with human women, the Nephilim passed on their corruption, creating an unnatural race of beings which had to be wiped out for the human race to survive, she continued.

“The flood was God’s way of preserving the ‘the seed of the woman’, the human race and its bloodline, before it became completely corrupted by the Nephilim giants,” Blum explained.
(04-15-2018, 12:10 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Died in the Great Flood.  

But, there is a problem with this theory. A timeline problem. I suppose the Great Flood is the final sinking of Atlantis. Second Ra this occurred approximately 9600 years ago. The Anak would have be created approximately 3300 years ago.
Were there any remains found?
(04-15-2018, 09:25 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2018, 12:10 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Died in the Great Flood.  

But, there is a problem with this theory. A timeline problem. I suppose the Great Flood is the final sinking of Atlantis. Second Ra this occurred approximately 9600 years ago. The Anak would have be created approximately 3300 years ago.

I believe those are two separate events. Atlantis sank because of its local problems - from what I understand, unbalanced actions producing unbalanced results.  The Great Flood was a global event, caused by the Earth's capacity to continue evolving productively having been impeded by the intrusion of the "fallen ones," necessitating a reset rather than "punishment."

On a separate note, I have no idea whether or not the dates are correct - I personally see them as fairly irrelevant.
I've been reading the book Initiation by Elisabeth Haich which matches quite closely with the Ra material. Ra vouches for it too: 

Quote:41.23 Questioner: I have a book, Initiation, in which the woman describes initiation. Are you familiar with the contents of this book?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We scan your mind.

41.24 Questioner: Jim has read the entire book. I have only read part of it, but I was wondering if the teachings in the book with respect to balancing were your teachings, Ra’s teachings?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct with distortions that may be seen when this material is collated with the material we have offered.

And there is a section where they talk about the Sons of God which I found quite interesting, here's an excerpt:
Quote:'Once there lived on earth a race of people very different from the races living today. They manifested completely the law of spirit and not the law of matter like the races of people living today. These people were conscious on the divine plane and manifested God here on earth without any admixture of the self-seeking characteristics of the body. In their divine purity, these people deserved the name "the Sons of God".

'Their entire life was based on spirituality, love, and selflessness. And they had no physical appetites, urges and passions to cast shadows on the spirit. The members of this high race possessed all the secrets of nature, and as they were perfectly acquainted with their own powers and kept these powers completely under the control of the spirit, they were also able to control and guide nature with all of its tremendous forces. Their knowledge was boundless. They did not need to earn their bread with physical toil and instead of earning their livelihoods with the sweat of their brow, they put the forces of nature to work.

'They knew all the laws of nature, the mysteries of matter, the powers of the mind, and the secrets of their own being. They also knew the secret connected with the transformation of force into matter and of matter into force. They constructed devices and tools with which they could store up, set in motion, and utilize not only the forces of nature but also their own spiritual forces. They lived happily and peaceably as the dominant race in a great part of the earth.

'At the same time, however, other creatures similar to the Sons of God were also living on earth, but with much more material bodies and on a much lower plane of development. Obtuse in spirit, their consciousness was completely identified with the body. They lived in primeval jungles, struggling with nature, each other, and animals. These creatures were the ancestors of present-day man. The race of the sons of men you see in our country represent a cross between these two races.

'As I said a moment ago, the law of constant motion and change is at work throughout the universe. The earth is now going through a period in which the process of materialization is advancing. This means that the divinely creative power is moving farther and farther on into matter, and the power on earth is gradually falling more and more into the hands of ever more material races of people who were once under the guidance of higher, more spiritual races. Little by little the higher race is dying out. They are withdrawing from the plane of matter to the spiritual plane and they will leave humanity alone for a period of time—as time is reckoned on earth, many, many thousands of years—so that humanity may, without visible guidance, climb upward with its own power.

'And so it has come about that this animal-like material race of cave men is experimenting in accordance with divine laws, growing mightier and more powerful until the time comes for it to begin ruling the earth. Before leaving the earth, however, the higher race had to implant its special powers in the lower race. Through the operation of the laws of heredity, this will enable the lower race—after a long, long process of development—to arise out of matter again. This is why many sons of the divine race made the great sacrifice of begetting children with the daughters of primitive man. Through this first crossing of the races there have developed new individual types and, gradually, new races of people.

'The divine power of the Sons of God and the mighty physical powers of the daughters of men have produced different types of descendants. On the one hand, physical, and on the other, spiritual giants. There have also been physical titans who, from their mother's ancestry, have inherited primitive, undeveloped brains. In these persons, the spiritual power of their fathers, working on the material plane, created tremendously strong bodies. With their gigantic physical strength, these individuals have overcome weaker persons and, because of the animal appetites of their nature, they have become tyrants greatly to be feared.

'But there have also been spiritual titans who have manifested their inherited creative power through the higher centres of the brain, rather than on the lower physical plane. These spiritual giants were assigned the task of leading and teaching for a time, the lower, animal-like, body-conscious race of humans, as well as the hybrid race which later rose through the inter-breeding I have already mentioned. These spiritual giants have the task of teaching the people of these two races wisdom, sciences and arts as the basis of a higher civilization, and of giving them a good example of divinely universal love, unselfishness and spiritual greatness. That is why there are some countries today where despotism and tyranny are dominant while others are ruled with love and wisdom. This will gradually disappear and humanity will know the great initiates and their secret sciences only through historical records, tradition and legend. However, even in the darkest period of human development, by virtue of the laws of heredity, there will be the possibility that a son of God may be born in a human body in order to show humanity the way out of darkness and misery.'

This discussion is taking place in ancient egypt around the time Ra mentioned (Maybe a little earlier even). It seems to suggest that there were two races and their mixing created a hybrid race with the qualities of the two, which I think would be our modern humanity, happening around that time.

You can read Initiation here: http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/Elisab...iation.pdf the section on the Sons of God starts around page 141.