Bring4th

Full Version: the 'blue ray' response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ankh brought up this point a couple of months ago in reply to one of my threads. I noticed there was a difference in interpretation, and I am more leaning towards her view of things, after some delay in acknowledging the catalyst Smile

this is the passage, and my question follows:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom.

This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

now, I had always put much more emphasis on the bit in bold, which I read as:

1) everyone makes planetary contributions, but for someone with blue ray activation, they can actually appreciate (acknowledge) that this takes place (so less need to be all pro-active and organising, although there may be situations where this is needed and required).

where Ankh's reading or interpretation seemed to suggest that:

2) only when you are blue ray activated, are these 'invisble' contributions made.

with the full passage in mind, and perhaps with the full context of Ra's explanation of the energy centres, what's your view on this?

the 'by the quality of its being' seems an interesting point. Is your 'quality of being' your particular home vibrations? ie the spirit complex being expressed into this planet's energetic web, as Ra has used the term.

"65.11 It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony."

is this more a passive effect, or something that has to be consciously realised so that the passive effect can be expressed? ie the raising of the kundalini and whatnot.
(12-22-2013, 06:08 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]is this more a passive effect, or something that has to be consciously realised so that the passive effect can be expressed? ie the raising of the kundalini and whatnot.
If wanderers are 3D activated in mind/body/spirit, then their consciousness and provided vibrational essence are of a 3D nature. So take a guess at what must be done in order to contribute.
(12-22-2013, 06:08 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh brought up this point a couple of months ago in reply to one of my threads.

I thought that I was just reading another thread, when I saw my name, and my eyes, naturally, got bigger... Oh, sooo I'm involved in this discussion now, huh? BigSmile j/k

plenum Wrote:I noticed there was a difference in interpretation, and I am more leaning towards her view of things, after some delay in acknowledging the catalyst Smile

this is the passage, and my question follows:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom.

This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

now, I had always put much more emphasis on the bit in bold, which I read as:

1) everyone makes planetary contributions, but for someone with blue ray activation, they can actually appreciate (acknowledge) that this takes place (so less need to be all pro-active and organising, although there may be situations where this is needed and required).

where Ankh's reading or interpretation seemed to suggest that:

2) only when you are blue ray activated, are these 'invisble' contributions made.

I would rather say that these contributions are not so much more made, as they are much more acknowledged, understood, seen and above all, appreciated (regardless of the outcome).

(12-22-2013, 06:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2013, 06:08 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]is this more a passive effect, or something that has to be consciously realised so that the passive effect can be expressed? ie the raising of the kundalini and whatnot.
If wanderers are 3D activated in mind/body/spirit, then their consciousness and provided vibrational essence are of a 3D nature. So take a guess at what must be done in order to contribute.

Wanderers are 3D activated in mind/body, as far as I have understood it from the Ra material, but perhaps not the spirit?

I must ask - what must be done by them in order to contribute?
(12-22-2013, 07:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Wanderers are 3D activated in mind/body, as far as I have understood it from the Ra material, but perhaps not the spirit?

Quote:Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

Well, you don't contribute to lessening distortions without conscious awareness of distortions.
I think what the text in bold is trying to say, is that when you have a good belief system in place it is not necessary for physical contributions to be made. You simply aid the world by positively thinking.
I think Timpachi has it about as close as I do, which is guesswork in my case. If I Wandered down here to 3D from 5D, then I won't even really remember that I came from 5D without a lot of work, which isn't necessary, IMO. I will show a level of compassion and wisdom that typical 3Ders don't show as much. It might be enough for some 3Ders to notice and aspire to emulate, perhaps not consciously even. That seems to be Wanderer service enough according to Ra, and I'm happy about that.

It is Wanderer service enough because the 3rd is not the density of understanding, as Ra said clearly at least once. Yay! TongueBigSmile
Lightening vibration certainly is fundamental. The nature of beingness is such that there are things that have to be tended to as a part of life.

Chop wood, carry water. After ecstasy, the laundry.

Life requires effort and maintenance..that's just a part of living. There are many things on Earth that have gone by the wayside. People are starving, they're poor, they lack positive role models, there is a shortage of natural healthy food, quality products need to be made etc. There are all kinds of things to do, pick one! Smile

So the idea that one need not do anything is kind of silly. I believe they're speaking to the ideas of martyrdom, and proper use of the will such as detachment from outcome. You're only one person and we're naturally bound to other people's choices, so we can't expect the world to magically change over night. Yet we can appreciate our choices and way of life, understanding that it is making some difference on planetary consciousness, even though results might not necessarily be immediate.

I post this frequently.."Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action."
(12-23-2013, 11:13 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ].... There are many things on Earth that have gone by the wayside. People are starving, they're poor, they lack positive role models, there is a shortage of natural healthy food, quality products need to be made etc. There are all kinds of things to do, pick one!

So the idea that one need not do anything is kind of silly. I believe they're speaking to the ideas of martyrdom, and proper use of the will such as detachment from outcome. You're only one person and we're naturally bound to other people's choices, so we can't expect the world to magically change over night. Yet we can appreciate our choices and way of life, understanding that it is making some difference on planetary consciousness, even though results might not necessarily be immediate.

It is the desire for change in the self and others that lacks wisdom. This is the very green-ray phenomenon Ra speaks of.

It can be said that if everything is accepted, there is nothing to change.
(12-23-2013, 02:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2013, 11:13 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ].... There are many things on Earth that have gone by the wayside. People are starving, they're poor, they lack positive role models, there is a shortage of natural healthy food, quality products need to be made etc. There are all kinds of things to do, pick one!

It is the desire for change in the self and others that lacks wisdom. This is the very green-ray phenomenon Ra speaks of.

When Ra talks about "being" vs "doing", they are not talking about enjoying a state of spiritual immanence, but rather a realization of self being able to inform awareness *for the purpose of transformation*. There would be no point to existence here if presence without regard to one's balancing work was the aim. There is no "everything is accepted" here due to the necessary separation from ourselves with which we are learning. When learning and accepting here, there are many, many transformations of mind. That transformation of mind is the work in consciousness (for everyone), and it would be wise to recognize and to take advantage of the opportunity provided, in grounded form, rather than distancing oneself from these needs.
(12-23-2013, 02:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It is the desire for change in the self and others that lacks wisdom. This is the very green-ray phenomenon Ra speaks of.

I share your desire to embody the idea that there is nothing to change. My understanding is that it is entirely related to service in the moment, and what another is asking from you however. If someone is spouting nonsense or is very close-minded, there is nothing much to offer. They may be speaking very generally and you could add certain insights in an attempt to guide, but even so, I tend to just let them be. I don't desire to change them because I can see and hear my past self in them..I see my mirror. Yet there will also be times where you will get direct questions and requests for understanding.

To be in that state where your consciousness is not interfering with another's process, and simply waiting to help in the manner requested, whether that be mirroring awakeness or sleepiness, is what it means to be a passive radiator as I understand it. As was noted above, if there is nothing to change at all, there would be no point in balancing, wandering, or Ra attempting to teach anything. It's helpful to read the entire session that plenum is pulling from..42.

Someone like Albert Schweitzer, who was a very active person in terms of service and attempting to create change in a positive manner, is described in this manner: "The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well. The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright."
I think that the bolded section doesn't necessarily imply a cessation of activity in favor of passive being, or a distinction between activity and being, but rather an identification with that from which the activity comes, rather than the activity itself. I think this results in activity coming from a more genuine and honest place without attachment to outcome. I think this passage could be related. It begins discussing a specific working but seems to broaden in terms of relevance.

Quote: 76.4 The efficacy of this ritual is only beginning to be, shall we say, at the lower limits of the truly magical. In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. Therefore, we may leave you to the work you have begun.
(12-22-2013, 06:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

There is an infinite spectrum of polarity (vibration) within 3D. From the most selfish fear to the most unconditional love.

The physical world is a mirror for the 3D mind to learn. These mirrors invoke in us decisions, beliefs and ultimately polarity. Actions, words and deeds are permission slips for one to allow themselves to alter their polarity/vibration.

That applies to both the giver and receiver of said actions, words and deeds.

They are only there to align one's beliefs and polarity, and are ultimately unnecessary once one understands the underlying mechanics.

Quote:I am Ra. The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort.

When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Action is not mandatory. It's necessary for those who need it to polarise/seek (the bulk of 3D of course).
(01-03-2014, 09:35 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Action is not mandatory. It's necessary for those who need it to polarise/seek (the bulk of 3D of course).
Action of course is not mandatory. But without action, there is no crystallization.
The quote is related to White Magicians.

Ra Wrote:When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness

As per this quote...

Ra Wrote:The green energy center sometimes called the lotus-shape, the number of points of crystalline structure dependent upon the strength of this center.

It makes no logical (or intuitive) sense that offering the vibration of unconditional love to the planet would not further crystallize the green center of the giver.

Are you proffering that increasing planetary consciousness has no correlation with the crystallizing effect for those on the planet?
One is not born with "unconditional love".
It was never stated that adepts offering unconditional love would set planetary consciousness at the 'maximum' level for those incarnating. The question was clear:

Do you believe that increasing planetary consciousness (in this context, from the perspective of a White Magician - without action) has no correlation with the crystallizing effect of others?
Hi Namaste, haven't seen you around in awhile. I think Ra is referring to one quality of the adept among many. Notice that this visualization ritual is referred to as a meditation. Meditation is only one part of the various things that take place in a person's life. There is a society that is maintained through the efforts of individuals involving goods, services, assistance etc. We interact, live among each other, while giving and taking in a variety of ways.

While I do think that if the adept's path is walked correctly, they could do great magical things, I believe we also have a requirement to help others with their more basic day to day needs by providing some type of service useful to those who need help. Why? Simply because that's what a person does with their available time if they are on the path of serving others. It doesn't necessarily have to be something that is attempting to overly change society, but rather a giving without return put into action..filling a need where there seems to be one.

As Ra says, if someone is starving the appropriate act is to feed them. There are many of these types of general inequalities all around us. I think the idea is to address these needs without overexerting yourself or getting emotional over the results, and through wisdom appreciate your contribution. You could help the poor, become some sort of teacher. Or it could be something as simple as growing organic food or addressing some sort of sustainability issue. There are plenty of things to do!
Hello brother :¬)

The discussion is specific to White Magicians and their ability to both polarise and increase planetary vibration through visualisation alone, in reply to zen's comments about action and crystallisation.

I'm a firm believer in action (it's an essential element of 3D). The notion is that action is not the *core* principle behind polarisation and crystallisation. Actions allow choices to be expressed. That expression then re-enforces/alters belief systems (and hence polarisation and further choices).

Aptly, the reason I've not been around is that I spend far less time online, and instead invest it in STO action; people, 'work' and play. Far more valuable to both myself and others :¬)
Ahh I see, well no disagreement here then. Glad to hear you're spending your time wisely!
(12-22-2013, 08:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2013, 07:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Wanderers are 3D activated in mind/body, as far as I have understood it from the Ra material, but perhaps not the spirit?

Quote:Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

I see. Thank you for this quote. I was a bit confused by what you said, because of this:

Ra Wrote:As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.
I don't know if anyone takes requests in this thread, but if someone wants to post an analysis of blue ray in general with examples and concepts (Icaro?? Smile), it would help me understand it better. On second thought, hold that, let me do a search first BigSmile

I still haven't devoted full-time study of this ray, only dabbling, but I believe there is so much I have to learn about. I'm definitely enjoying this thread!
(01-05-2014, 09:15 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if anyone takes requests in this thread, but if someone wants to post an analysis of blue ray in general with examples and concepts (Icaro?? Smile)

yeah, xise, you should really do a digest yourself on everything that you've learnt on the lower rays (red, orange, yellow). From what you've shared with me in the past, your knowledge was hard won, and proven by experience (working on even the most stubborn of blockages that you had).

I mean, others may not follow it step by step to get the exact same results, but it can always be useful as a springboard for ideas.

your knowledge on the relevant crystals to each of the lower rays really impressed me when you unleashed on the subject one day in chat BigSmile

- -

the lower rays are ever relevant. It's like doing leg days at the gym lol. Absolutely vital to support a powerful upper trunk BigSmile
ive been thinking about this lately.....is love something that is only within the being, and not within the doing?

i believe this was from quo
"if you are one who wishes to offer the gifts of consciousness to others, it depends not on the speeches. Rather, live that which you wish to teach and in your inarticulate being, bursting with love, there is that which shall speak to those whom you wish to aid. Do not be seduced by the cleverness of the intellect, because you shall never talk someone into the Kingdom of Heaven. Be consciousness, share consciousness, let silence grow with your relationship as it will. And trust that that which is within you shall touch and teach in ways that are too deep for words but are ever so much more powerful."

reminds me of ghandi's 'be the change'

perhaps it really doesnt matter what we think, say, or do. it matters what we are. of course, we all have to do certain things to maintain in this material world. i hate to reference it so much, but i like chapter 3 from bhagavad gita when it comes to balancing doing/being.... karma yoga - doing work in the world but staying unattached.

the gita says that we are not the doer.......so who or what is it that is doing?

cheers Smile
The idea is to take every day living and carry it up to the level of sacramental. The Earth can be seen to be in a state of beingness, just existing. Yet it's very nature is a provider, offering a service, in the same way that the sun offers light and therefore growth. The mind, body, and spirit all move as things are experienced and learned. I think as a collective we aren't making use of our bodies, as we aren't single-pointed in service towards each other.

"The body is the creature of the mind and is the instrument of manifestation for the fruits of mind and spirit. Therefore, you may see the body as providing the athanor through which the alchemist manifests gold."

So yes I agree that you can teach just as well through general service in action by helping others.

(01-05-2014, 09:15 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if anyone takes requests in this thread, but if someone wants to post an analysis of blue ray in general with examples and concepts (Icaro?? Smile), it would help me understand it better. On second thought, hold that, let me do a search first BigSmile

I still haven't devoted full-time study of this ray, only dabbling, but I believe there is so much I have to learn about. I'm definitely enjoying this thread!

Ok, let me know. I've made more detailed posts in the past that I could find. I'll just generally comment that like all things, there are many layers of blue ray. The very basic aspect of it is learning to express your true feelings towards someone during catalyst. It takes a lot of courage to say exactly what you're feeling or thinking in the moment because we tend to have repressed a lot of things. Many things end up being revealed as a misunderstanding between the two of you, and had you not spoken up confusion and distortion would have persisted. We can't work through our problems and find harmony unless we speak to each other. Also, most catalyst won't be overcome until you release your feelings.

I've gotten caught up in always saying what I'm thinking all the time, and I find that to be a mistake. Experiment and decide for yourself. I'm very passive these days in that respect as I've worked with catalyst enough. I'm simply vocal when a personal issue between me and another arises. The other side of this is that expressing things allows you to get passed the energy that is causing you to see greater insights (your mirror or some other insight related to lower blockage). Express then balance..Ra says this, have to find it.

"In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. "
(01-07-2014, 11:18 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The idea is to take every day living and carry it up to the level of sacramental. The Earth can be seen to be in a state of beingness, just existing. Yet it's very nature is a provider, offering a service, in the same way that the sun offers light and therefore growth. The mind, body, and spirit all move as things are experienced and learned.

Good stuff!

(01-07-2014, 11:18 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The very basic aspect of [blue ray] is learning to express your true feelings towards someone during catalyst. It takes a lot of courage to say exactly what you're feeling or thinking in the moment because we tend to have repressed a lot of things. Many things end up being revealed as a misunderstanding between the two of you, and had you not spoken up confusion and distortion would have persisted. We can't work through our problems and find harmony unless we speak to each other. Also, most catalyst won't be overcome until you release your feelings.

This triggered something in my male brain regarding experiences with females. The opposite must happen too, but even TV sitcoms show females doing this: The lady shows obvious unhappiness at something, but when the guy asks what's wrong, she replies, "Oh, nothing." He persists and she continues to show attitude while saying, "No, nothing at all!" The man shows puzzlement while the laugh track comes up.

There's a comic strip about a couple where they sometimes talk about women expecting men to be telepathic.

I could go on, but already strayed too much from the topic. I don't see this as blue blockage, but it seems to be an important stage in a relationship. Wink The 3rdD is about dealing with other selves, so poor communication is yellow blockage, and thoughtfully working through it shows green compassion, IMHO, with an opportunity for some blue wisdom.

We are living in the yellow density, so not being perfect with the blue ray is just par for the course. It's worth the attempt, but go easy on yourself when you have difficulty. Five points just for trying, ten when you get it right, even partially.
Hehe..women can be funny creatures. I can see how one would consider poor communication yellow ray blockage. Not to mention couples argue all the time without holding any feelings back, so that doesn't necessarily mean one is working with true color blue ray just because they're speaking honestly. Talking about the rays can be difficult, since there are many aspects to each one that seem to overlap. I still think what I said holds true though, as everything always involves other-selves. I think as we progress the catalyst and the relationship to the rays creates new challenges.
(01-07-2014, 02:01 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]The 3rdD is about dealing with other selves, so poor communication is yellow blockage, and thoughtfully working through it shows green compassion, IMHO, with an opportunity for some blue wisdom.
Right. Blueray-level communication involves more participation or allowance of self in the moment. Any element of expression involving "courage" or repression or needing has to do with preliminary yellow ray, rather than blue-ray, work as well.
(01-08-2014, 12:15 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention couples argue all the time without holding any feelings back, so that doesn't necessarily mean one is working with true color blue ray just because they're speaking honestly.

yeah, I think that's right Icaro. There seems to be more to blue ray than just 'speaking one's mind' and 'being honest'.

I think it can be somewhat complicated by the fact that I think there is a difference between blue chakra/throat chakra activity, and when the kundalini reaches the blue ray level.

one is more functional and visible (the blue chakra), and one is more a quality of being, and represents a thorough soaking in the attitudes of 'blue ray', and the 'blue ray response' (lifting the kundalini to blue ray level).

that's just my personal opinion though; as I don't think Ra made this point absolutely explicit, from what I can recall (although Ra did speak in a couple of places on kundalini etc).

'blue ray' would seem to encompass certain qualities like knowing the self well (and then one can act with greater responsibility if the self is understood, and the reasons and motivations are made clear), the 'seating' of learnings (the clear articulation of things understood about the self), and a certain transparent nature that is less willing to hide or make excuses for things, once they become known to the self (recognising catalyst, seeking the 'light' in experience etc etc).

the notion of full responsibility definitely plays into the themes of blue ray.
My feminist ears just prickled... did I hear someone call us 'funny creatures'? ( yellow ray tingled) lol

Blue ray moment does have transparency. I once was processing very heavy catalyst and it's as if my awareness split into two: I experienced the pain and I also was observing it thru another set of 'eyes' and understood it for what it was. Then emotional charge dropped. Maybe this wasn't blue ray but it was a very unique experience of opening this non-critical, non-evaluative eye and seeing this experience as it is.
(01-08-2014, 12:30 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Right. Blueray-level communication involves more participation or allowance of self in the moment. Any element of expression involving "courage" or repression or needing has to do with preliminary yellow ray, rather than blue-ray, work as well.

But due to the nature of catalyst, courage, repression etc. could even be related to indigo work, where indigo work, in a very general sense involves learning to be yourself, to become an individual. This is why discussion of the rays saying this ray is this, or it is not, gets kind of silly. The themes all overlap and are there symbolically in each ray.

"We ask that you, who have been our friends, work with any considerations such as above discussed, not with the thought of quickly removing an unimportant detail, but, as in all ways, regard such as another opportunity to, as the adept must, be yourselves and offer that which is in and with you without pretense of any kind."

"No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are."

plenum - Yes I agree with regards to functionality, and that blue ray's relationship to beingness is a large discussion. I was just generally commenting for xise. My point in stressing honest communication was related to this quote that was escaping me earlier:

"The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray."

..and this "The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity insofar as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers."

I think most people do not react to catalyst spontaneously in that unstudied honest manner. We mostly repress these instantaneous thoughts and reactions, and then sort of approach them in a roundabout way. My notion is that to truly penetrate the deeper layers of blue ray where greater aspects of self are realized, you have to speak freely in the moment when something bothers you. I've spoken before on here of my experiences with that, where realizations were achieved instantly when doing this. rie just commented on this also. This must have a relationship to blue ray with it being one of the primary rays. Said differently, responding to catalyst with clarity (responding with authenticity in the moment) will bring clarity. Or as Ra says.."True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self."

(01-08-2014, 01:42 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]My feminist ears just prickled... did I hear someone call us 'funny creatures'? ( yellow ray tingled) lol

lol..I said that on purpose Angel
Pages: 1 2