Bring4th

Full Version: Disclosure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

I perceive the desire for ET / UFO disclosure to be a selfish one. I say this because I believe that the majority of contemporary Humanity are not ready for such an aspect of universal reality to be proved to them. And that anyone insecure enough in their beliefs to demand that those beliefs be confirmed by official sources is ignoring the free-will choices of the majority!

Jim
yep, it does involve insecurities and selfishness. I'd add laziness due to lack of motivation to change from within. Any perceived ideological benefits from the idea of revelation or intervention may be wholly addressed, and then some, by active participation in personal evolution. It's not like we're lacking the necessary catalyst.
I agree. However, I do believe its possible for society to reach a point where 'disclosure' would merely be a formality due to the majority of people believing in 'extraterrestrial' life. At the moment, I think anything like that would be a major infringement.

Melissa

I feel sad that it still seems necessary to speak about our brothers and sisters as selfish, lazy etc.
I think they were saying the act/behavior is selfish, not that anyone is selfish in general.

I find your words to be intensely compassionate, but I also think its extremely important to be honest with the self when it comes to these types of issues. Wanting (needing) an external savior to change the whole world before its ready is escapism. It was a harsh lesson to learn, but I was specifically AND generally guilty of that behavior and it was making me extremely depressed. Rather than coming to terms with my situation, I was waiting around for an external savior to make myself happy.

Melissa

Thank you for sharing your perspective, Parsons. Smile
I totally agree that it's a form of escapism when daily life makes you feel miserable. Or when you're hoping for a savior. I just look forward to meet our 'extended family' and visit other planets. Whoopy. Wink
I used to think that Disclosure would be about our ET /UFO family, but I was quickly dissuaded. Our ET families come from higher dimensions, and are beyond us technologically, and are not planning upon their own violent deaths. They are aware of human idiocy and fear, and they are most likely not appearing to us any time soon.

And anyway, our growth must really come from us. We need to grow up on our own, in order to welcome and to learn from them.

And Melissa, I believe that before being “lucky” enough to be chosen and allowed to incarnate upon this planet at this time, our immortal souls had already met with our Guides and Teachers and Elders, and our “extended family.”

Now I’m hoping for and expecting a different sort of Disclosure.

The Disclosure of the Truth behind our human history, which includes ET families And Illuminati. To realize Truth behind all of our wars, and all of our financial recessions. To understand and recognize the powers behind the Federal Reserve Banks, and other international banking families, will encourage their fall.

When the financial house of cards collapses, the Truth could (would, should) set us free. This won’t be easy, but this can be done. How or when, I’ve no idea, but, while scary, I’m looking forward to it.

We will then have a lot of forgiving to do. Forgiving the well organized and murderous arrogance and greed of our Malevolent Overlords. And forgiving the fearful and violent response to be expected from many.

Understanding and loving forgiveness should become our growth response, if we plan to help our world to become ready for Harvest.
it's kind of a nice feeling to know that positively oriented beings like the Confederation would consult people of this earth prior to disclosing anything to respect our free will (like in Eisenhower's case... and they picked the 'right person' to consult w/).
(12-22-2013, 08:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Any perceived ideological benefits from the idea of revelation or intervention may be wholly addressed, and then some, by active participation in personal evolution. It's not like we're lacking the necessary catalyst.

On the other hand, it does seem like the system we are given for processing catalyst could very well be lacking in effectiveness (two planets ruined mid-3D cycle, two other minimal harvests). It's clear that abundance of catalyst doesn't correlate to effective growth and it's not just Earth which seems to be having issues in utilization for spiritual growth. The type of catalyst could be a big factor.

Is the simple appreciation of truth not reason enough for a desire that the truth to be available from the people who control information? Disclosure is a nebulous concept full of projections and conspiracy, but is that a good reason to dismiss anything?
(12-24-2013, 12:33 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2013, 08:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Any perceived ideological benefits from the idea of revelation or intervention may be wholly addressed, and then some, by active participation in personal evolution. It's not like we're lacking the necessary catalyst.

On the other hand, it does seem like the system we are given for processing catalyst could very well be lacking in effectiveness (two planets ruined mid-3D cycle, two other minimal harvests). It's clear that abundance of catalyst doesn't correlate to effective growth and it's not just Earth which seems to be having issues in utilization for spiritual growth. The type of catalyst could be a big factor.

According to the Ra Material, Maldek would carry almost 0 influence, due to most of them being gone long ago. It is very likely that Mars inhabitants are also now probably a very small percentage of the overall population.

(12-24-2013, 12:33 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Is the simple appreciation of truth not reason enough for a desire that the truth to be available from the people who control information? Disclosure is a nebulous concept full of projections and conspiracy, but is that a good reason to dismiss anything?
It's not a dismissal, it's just that the question that is being asked can not be answered to any benefit, due to it not being well formed - precisely because it is nebulous. 4D is not 3D, remember?
This answer suggests that part of the reason there has been no disclosure is our "present somewhat muddled configuration of military and intelligence thought":

Quote:24.20 Questioner: The only other question that went with that is: was there a crashed spaceship and are there small bodies now stored in our military installations?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to infringe upon your future. Gave we you this information, we might be giving you more than you could appropriately deal with in the space/time nexus of your present somewhat muddled configuration of military and intelligence thought. Therefore, we shall withhold this information.

I suspect the withholding of disclosure is related to the withholding of "the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects," a situation which Ra also referred to as muddled.
This is the density of "not understanding," at least of important metaphysical concepts. I can't say I like it, but I have begun to accept it.

The Confederation could let folks land here and show their wonderments, but they must think it would not help us reach any 3D goal. (Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit if they change that strategy. BigSmile )
(12-24-2013, 01:44 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]This is the density of "not understanding,
What do you think that means? Or is understanding what understanding means, not possible to know because we don't understand (wait...)
(12-24-2013, 02:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2013, 01:44 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]This is the density of "not understanding,
What do you think that means? Or is understanding what understanding means, not possible to know because we don't understand (wait...)

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.
(12-26-2013, 03:30 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.
Yes yes, I know the reference. I was asking what you think it means.

Bat

Its putting hope into a future event coming to save the day rather than doing the internal work to change reality. However that being said i don't think its not possible, perhaps simply a more balanced view on the subject in " new age communities " would help.
(12-26-2013, 03:30 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

Yeah because once you consciously realized that you do not understand then you can really begin searching consciously... Smile

Maybe it's not possible to understand with a veil between conscious and unconscious.
(12-26-2013, 10:38 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe it's not possible to understand with a veil between conscious and unconscious.

What does "understand" mean?
The free dictionary lists as its first definition "To perceive and comprehend the nature and significance of; grasp."
C'mon, in the sense that Ra uses the term for that particular quote and that people are then quoting, not according to the dictionary definition.
Why do you think Ra wasn't using the dictionary definition? Is it really possible to perceive and comprehend the nature and significance of anything?
i think darth zenmaster is wrong. i think Ra was using the dictionary definition.
I think that Ra wants to get across that the 3rd Density is the one of experiencing. Of course as we go through life we will learn things AND gain understanding about a lot of 3D concepts, but our best service for The One and ourselves is to experience other selves. Furthermore, I say, maximize these experiences of other people and that will get us sooner to make the Choice. From then, Harvest here we come!

In other words, go through books, search the Internet, discuss the finer points of what Ra means is recreational. Being and doing with other people is priceless. Cool
To understand can be to experience. To understand means you have the capacity and opportunity to know by the experience and by mental means, what the Law of One or Ra material is about. We have vague notions but since we are the density of choice, we do that to go onto next levels.

Actually we can experience the Law of One on a distorted level.
But then Ra clearly uses understand/understood in the normal manner - the dictionary definition - throughout in the material. So, quite obviously the common definition does not portray the intended nuance.

i.e.

"The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding"

"In all cases responsibility then becomes retroactive from that point backwards in the continuum so that distortions are to be understood by the entity and dissolved as the entity learns."

"The intelligent energy of the mind/body/spirit complex totality draws its existence from intelligent infinity or the Creator. This Creator is to be understood, both in macrocosm and microcosm, to have, as we have said, two natures: the unpotentiated infinity which is intelligent; this is all that there is."

"Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex"

"Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice."

"It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One."

"The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. "

"It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted."

"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

"The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete."

So not only does Ra use the term, with the common meaning, throughout - they clearly indicate that it is a necessary function to facilitate acceptance. And that acceptance is, of course, a requirement to remove the distortions which limit ability to experience any higher vibration.
(12-27-2013, 01:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But then Ra clearly uses understand/understood in the normal manner - the dictionary definition - throughout in the material. So, quite obviously the common definition does not portray the intended nuance.

i.e.

"The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding"

"In all cases responsibility then becomes retroactive from that point backwards in the continuum so that distortions are to be understood by the entity and dissolved as the entity learns."

"The intelligent energy of the mind/body/spirit complex totality draws its existence from intelligent infinity or the Creator. This Creator is to be understood, both in macrocosm and microcosm, to have, as we have said, two natures: the unpotentiated infinity which is intelligent; this is all that there is."

"Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex"

"Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice."

"It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One."

"The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. "

"It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted."

"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

"The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete."

So not only does Ra use the term, with the common meaning, throughout - they clearly indicate that it is a necessary function to facilitate acceptance. And that acceptance is, of course, a requirement to remove the distortions which limit ability to experience any higher vibration.

Zen, please feel free to pm me if you would like to take part in a new 'religion' I'm thinking of founding. Something along the lines of elron hubberty dub with hot girls and better technology.
We could go 50/50 on the profits and get even better uniforms.
What do you think?
i still think it means exactly what it says: that grasping is not of this density. it's definitely possible to grasp the fact there are things we cannot grasp in this density.
(12-27-2013, 02:01 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, please feel free to pm me if you would like to take part in a new 'religion' I'm thinking of founding. Something along the lines of elron hubberty dub with hot girls and better technology.
We could go 50/50 on the profits and get even better uniforms.
What do you think?
How's that intuition working for you?
(12-27-2013, 02:03 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]i still think it means exactly what it says: that grasping is not of this density. it's definitely possible to grasp the fact there are things we cannot grasp in this density.

I agree. Many times they asked pardon for using "the misnomer": http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=misnomer
Pages: 1 2 3