Bring4th

Full Version: The gift I got for christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this morning was interesting. I woke up as I usually do after about 4-6 hours of sleep. The dream I had had was unusual in that it was aimless and 'dark'.

I was surprised at the tone of the dream as I felt I had been making significant progress every day. As I mulled it over I once again made the mistake of attempting to decipher the meaning in space/time. Working over possibilities in my mind, I came to the conclusion that I had made some mistakes that I hadn't forgiven myself for. Combined with a check mysteriously 'un-cashing' itself (must not have been ready to make the journey to my checking account!) I assumed that it was time to write off another year of my life as I dealt with attracting and releasing karma as I plow through my path.

Then everything shifted. I realized that I could use my desire to be a better person to manage money better. I could work more at appreciating every person in my life. It was a bit of an ego trip. I'm hoping I make progress on some of it.

Then everything shifted again. I realized that I had stumbled onto my childhood neighbors christmas party. Another friend had invited me to his christmas party as well. These things that I had felt were signs of impending negative catalyst suddenly were overshadowed by obviously very positive things happening in my life.

And I'll be honest, I remembered that Jesus would have forgiven me for any of the negative things I've done.

Post here if you believe you can forgive me for all of the mistakes I make as I clear some significant distortions. I'll go through the list realizing that you've preemptively forgiven me, and thank you every time I do as I have a hard time forgiving myself for all of my little mistakes.
[Image: 38277818.jpg]
i cant forgive you as i don't believe that the idea of 'mistakes' and 'forgiveness' are necessary personality viewpoints or distortions for my current amnesia/amusement in the light show we experience at this time in space.
hah if you can adopt this attitude- well there is strength in numbers, thought - though count them we need not lol WinkHeart

[Image: Image.ashx?multiverseid=129610&type=card]
My, brother there is complete acceptance and forgiveness of you already in my heart. I would recommend the steps: Know thyself, Accept yourself, and become the creator.

Much love to you this Christmas.
you've got no need of my forgiveness, but if you want it it's yours.
I forgive you man; past, present, and future.
Self-forgiveness. No one can do it like you can do for yourself.