Bring4th

Full Version: The Wanderer's Prerogative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So.... as I have been going through the process of awakening, new understandings come each day. I am sure this is the same for many of you.

One of the things I have had is what I believe to be a personal epiphany on the wanderer's prerogative.

In several discussions, we have talked about the first distortion, free will, teaching/learning, beaconing/shepherding, and about the law of confusion, infringement, etc... about how wanderers throughout history have affected great change, not only in themselves, but in the world around them, and not only peacefully, but with great action.

I was of the thinking that it was infringement to do more than plant the seed, to whisper in the sleeping bears ear, but I think I was wrong. I wondered how could one tell others what they should know, but that it was not my place to tell anyone anything.

Because these pieces of the puzzle being put into place, thanks to all of you, I think I have had a moment of clarity as to what my/our prerogative might be.

The wanderer's prerogative: Do as you wish with the knowledge you have. Affect change for the better in any way you wish to use your free will to do so. If you wish to do this as a warrior on the battlefield, do it thus. If you wish to do it in peace, do it thus. Quietly, loudly, by yourself, or with others, make it happen. Be the change you wish to see in the world, and make the changes you wish to see around you in the world. The only qualifier in this must be that you do it not with your personal gain in mind, but for the gain of mankind, with love and light. Why wait for others to water the seeds you give them? Why not wake the sleeping bear? As a wanderer, I have chosen to dedicate myself to serving and helping mankind, and thus I must ask myself... What have we to lose as compared to what we have to gain?

Please offer your valuable insights/thoughts into this. Am I right? Wrong? Any quotes to offer either way?
what a thought provoking thread, i really enjoyed reading your posts on the ats thread exploring this idea
personally if it were my statement i would start it off by saying 'do what feels right...' and i'd remove the qualifier completely because i don't think it's needed and i'd simply say 'act with love and light'
i guess for me what feels right is what i want to do, but it wasn't always so and at times i was swimming against the tide of my path because it didn't appear to be taking me in the direction i wanted to go in
i'm very much in broad agreement with your statement though
On the ATS? I am not a member of that forum...
the ats thread on the 'strictly Law of One' board on here - http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=813
i found your comments relating to shepherding very interesting
Ah, one of the great mysteries solved BigSmile Thanks Lorna Smile
I resonate well with your viewpoint, Peregrinus! Those of the confederation are always making a big deal about free will, and rightfully so. As extraterrestrials they could easy be mistaken for authority figures, something they wish to avoid more than anything else. They are genuinely from outside of our Earth-sphere, and outside of it's karmic ties. So were that to happen they would be in serious free will violation.

As humans, I think we've taken that message as an example of what we must also do. But I do not think this is actually something to worry about for several reasons. The first is that I believe whoever I am interacting with has an equally adept higher self watching out for him/her. Should I share information that is not right for that person at that time, there will inexplicably be a way out or way around it (I've seen that happen first hand!). Secondly, I have equal free will to share what I know as my counterpart has free will to not hear it, so there is a natural balance there. Thirdly, I read recently in a non-L/L channeled book that "No one can hear information that they are not ready to hear", which resonated strongly. Fourthly, keeping quiet about life changing information, especially when you feel a burning desire to share it, speaks to strong dis-empowerment. As a general philosophy I always strive for empowerment. Fifthly (is that a word?), all is one, and all is well. In a larger (much larger) sense, all will always be well.

So in short, more power to you Peregrinus! Be the change you want to see, and if so prompted, shout it from the roof tops!
It seems to me that if the reason these aliens actively avoid infringing on free will is indeed because of their inherent power in the situation, for example just by being aliens. Then each of us when acquiring power will come to a point where they also have to actively avoid infringing on free will themselves.

I'm all for personal empowerment. I'm all for sharing opinions. But infringement by ignorance is also infringement, and we know from history that this is one terrain where humanity has proven itself to more than capable to mess up. Every dictator in this world considers himself enlightened. If absolute power corrupts absolutely then why are we different? Should we not take the example of our space brothers? As long as we have no power this question is not relevant. But as soon as we acquire it we must ask it. There are most definitely human beings infringing on the free will of others. The assumption that we cannot do the same seems unreliable to me.

Good intents such as basic rights tend to erode in this world unless we constantly reinforce them. If you choose to pursue a path of power, how would you reinforce this? I think it needs to be more than an intent it needs to be part of the behavior. Just like our space brothers are constantly making a big deal of this.

On our path to Godhood not only Gods inherent qualities and benefits will gradually become ours. But certain responsibilities come with this package. Omnipotence requires a firmer grasp of our true intent and purpose than any mortal could contain.

So I think a path to power means we will will forever have to be vigilant not to impose on others. But this should definitely not be a reason not to set out on it.
It was said that the creator cares not what path you follow. To the infinite one it matters not.

I recently found I've been infringing on some one when I thought I wasn't really..

My friend and I used to go to school together, we began seeking and questions stuff and it was because of him showing me the various materials that he found I was able to stumble upon the Ra material. Anything I would show him he would read and we would discuss it, learning extremely fast together.

However he now lives a bit farther and is kind of busy due to a job with long hours and school, and trouble with his family. I tried really hard to get him into the LOO, and before that he actually read more than half of it. He since told me maybe the seeking we have done and insights into the government's money system and other evidence and stuff wasn't really worth it. He said in the end it's all about the "Job" and money.. he now ignores me completely.

Thing is I wasn't even aggressive or anything, we had a mutual seeking and he was always open to information until he lost interest.

Something I had pre-studying the Ra material was that I had to move people and get a lot of people to wake up. In truth now I believe that one must be his own master first to learn from others. To me it seems that I should just be a bystander or observer which offers love and light. And yes I believe your thoughts alone can do this, I believe when you think of sending something to someone even if it's general, those thoughts would be sent to that location. I believe metaphysically the guide of those thoughts is automatic (Accuracy 100%).

Quote:Questioner: Is it possible by the use of some technique or other to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.
I seem to go in the direction of violating free will when I am getting drunk, which I am doing frequently. But then are they not recieving information from a drunk?

In response to the original prerogative. I like it but think the prerogative has to be highly individual. Edgar Cayce quotes come to mind.

I hope A.R.E aren't going to agressively copyright this. (Jk):

"In the hope, in the associations, in the directing; not by long precepts, but by the living example; ye may bring harmony to many. For thy presence oft brings peace to others, when they will not even admit it. But it must be within self first, before ye may give it to others."

Reading 2376-4
I resonate with your beautifully worded post. I myself like to error on the side of action. I would rather act and be wrong than not act and be wrong (that is the fool's way Smile ). And you learn from your mistakes and learn how to measure your response and actions to the maximum benefit of people who are interacting with you. Sometimes you will feel it is waste of time and even counter productive to act and then that is the time to go inwards and bless the situation. For every situation needs blessings and the un-aligned ones need more... Again like you said, use your own intelligence and wisdom and make the best of the situation...
This makes me very nervous, just the word 'Prerogative'. Sounds like stepping on someones toes. Please use this idea with great caution. More damage has been done down through the ages by people who honestly believed they were doing the 'right' thing. It is never right to force your ideas on someone else, no matter how 'correct' those ideas are.
I understand and agree with you Chett. By no means would I force anything down anyone's throat. That has been done enough already by religion and governments. My ideas are at this point trying to figure out a way to wake people up, if they will be woken. Of course there are many (most?) that are content in their slumber, but if the ones that are awakening need a nudge, I'd like to be there to offer them a little assistance. What and how to do that is the conundrum...
What if they don't "wake up"? Are we going to conclude they are really sleeping? Or are you going to conclude that you are sleeping? I do not believe this is a smart direction to move in.

We have a saying where I live. Pride comes before the fall.

We are not free from the symptoms of sleeping. Assuming we are awake unlike the others and in a superior position is pride. And it will lead to a fall.

I know you don't like to hear this.
On the contrary brother, I do like to hear it. Everything everyone says is valid and has weight, well worth consideration and thought. Listening to what everyone here has to say is worthwhile, for if I am asleep, then we are all asleep, and if I am awake, likewise...

One of the problems I find with this density is that those moments of clarity are just that, moments. Within hours the clarity is replaced with a fog and it is again difficult to navigate. I know this is in the design and the way it is supposed to be, but while playing the game at this point I am not enjoying the rules. It's like knowing that all you need on a dice is a 1,2,3,4, or 5, and then getting a 6 every time.

I think I understand the point of this saying you offer, yet I have no fear of a fall or what harm may become me in this life, so is it a mute point?

I asked my higher self for direction on the matter though received the answer to another unasked question last night. The answer was on fear. I was shown there is no reason for any whatsoever.
Right, and if we fall, we are still in Creator's love and light.

We all have goals and desires. What may seem like pride to one, may not be pride to another. I do not believe that pride in itself is right or wrong. Even Jesus had a strong pride and confidence. But it's one's perception this pride causes that can be deemed right or wrong. To Creator, there is no right or wrong. Everything is vibration, energy, even pride. Recognizing this, by stepping back, and observing, is empowerment.

After all, my guides jokingly, but seriously told me "take back your God D*** power" as I was for so long putting off and putting off allowing my own power and truth to come to me.
I am not so much talking about you getting hurt. I am talking about you hurting others with the intent of doing the right thing. I am certain that many of the STS elite are utterly convinced that what they're doing is the right thing, not just for themselves, but also for the Earth as a whole. If you ask them to classify themselves many of them would classify themselves as STO... In fact they do this routinely.

You're right... We do not have constant clarity. So what safeguards do we put in place as we strive to gain power to ensure that we do not abuse this power without knowing it in a moment of confusion? You know confusion will come. You know you will have to make decisions hampered by not having the answers. What is your default in these situations?

The aliens Lavazza mentions make a huge deal about not infringing on free will. Why are we better than them that we do not need these safeguards?

This is not a mute point, this is a mistake I've seen a lot of people make... I have felt the temptation myself. If you gain power you will gain the power to hurt others. This isn't a game, we're talking about real power. The intent of not hurting others with it is good, but not good enough if you don't install a personal code of ethics or behaviors and stick to it rigidly.
(02-01-2010, 12:06 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I am not so much talking about you getting hurt. I am talking about you hurting others with the intent of doing the right thing. I am certain that many of the STS elite are utterly convinced that what they're doing is the right thing, not just for themselves, but also for the Earth as a whole. If you ask them to classify themselves many of them would classify themselves as STO... In fact they do this routinely.

Just so that we're on the same page, the "action" we are talking about is the sharing of information, correct? If this conversation is not about just the sharing of one's higher truth and actually about some sort of real action, then I would like to retract my comments on the matter. That's something else altogether. (e.g. extreme activism, religious style converting, etc)

(02-01-2010, 12:06 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The aliens Lavazza mentions make a huge deal about not infringing on free will. Why are we better than them that we do not need these safeguards?

I'm really not sure that there is anything to worry about here, specifically in the ET / Human comparison. As I mentioned above, there is one very clear difference between the two, one is invested within the Earth sphere and what happens there. The other, although interested in helping, is not actually tied up in Human affairs directly. As such there are different "rules" that apply, as it were. ETs are only willing to share information with us with the context that we can refute it easily if we should choose, even refute that they exist.

What if many of the great people in our history had been as concerned about free will as our ET friends are? Surely many a war would have been prevented, but we know that the illusion of separation is what drives most conflict anyways. What if the leaders of compassion had chosen free will as priority? Would we have heard the knowledge of Ghandi, M.L. King, or others? These people had the burn to share their knowledge of love with the world, and they shared it with many who did not like it.

Now I'm not saying you should beat anyone's door down and shove the Law of One books in to their hands, etc. My version of sharing, my "prerogative" as it were, is to share with those people who I personally feel are wanting to have it, or would be open to it. But I wouldn't be upset if someone tried to share it in a more direct way. How can anyone be certain that that is not what they designed to do before incarnation, just as King doubtlessly designed his own life to share the message of peace and equality?

Just some different views. Smile

with much love, your dark roasted friend,
Lavazza
(02-01-2010, 12:25 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]The other, although interested in helping, is not actually tied up in Human affairs directly. As such there are different "rules" that apply, as it were.

Hurray! I have for once actually been able to remember a relevant Q'uo quote AND find it in the library, AND have time to post it! Wow. Ok, here it goes. Q'uo responding to a question of transient (and free-will busting nature), from Nov 12th 2006: (see my bolded areas)

Quote:My sister, we thank you for this query. Our response
must be somewhat indirect as we cannot make a
frontal approach to your query. We are those who
come on a vibration of unconditional love. Our
contact, and our type of contact in general, does not
have the facility with detailed, earthly information of
a practical nature that, say, an inner-planes entity
might have. It is not our place to interfere with the
governance or the affairs in general of planet Earth.

For good information on how to affect your
government, your politics, your economics, or your
society in general by practical and worldly means, we
would strongly suggest that you inquire from other
sources than we. We are a carefully tuned contact
that focuses upon spiritual principles.
From that
level, my sister, we may answer you, but it is perhaps
an answer other than you would have wished.
And for that we can only say that our ability to speak
through this instrument is based upon her preserving
a certain tuning. Were she to slip out of this tuning
range, we would be unable to continue offering her
information. However, she might be able to
continue receiving information from an entity of a
negative nature that was able to ape or imitate the
vibration of those of the Q’uo group.
(02-01-2010, 12:06 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I am certain that many of the STS elite are utterly convinced that what they're doing is the right thing, not just for themselves, but also for the Earth as a whole. If you ask them to classify themselves many of them would classify themselves as STO... In fact they do this routinely.

So you are saying I could be part of the sts elite and just classify myself as sto? :-/ Thats creepy.
Ok let me put it this this way...

I once had a friend. He was a good guy, weird. Was naturally born with two colors of hair. A natural chimera. And he was a "hunchback". He was deep into the occult. And really cool. Like no one else I knew. And that's how I met him. He knew a lot about ritual magic. And he taught me stuff. I was into the shamanic and Hindu material at the time. And I gave back from that.

He also had some trouble. Every time I'd meet him he'd slip into a minor psychosis and it took him a few weeks to months to recover from those. I didn't understand I had anything to do with it, until one day a lady called, turned out to be his mother, and told me that she realized I liked him and he liked me. And as much as she loved him having good friends she was worried because he just went crazy after having met with me. And I was a big part of his crazy dreams. I stopped seeing him. In our last communication I told him why, and I gave him the advice to put all his occult stuff away for a while and just work on getting steady. If you develop power your lightbody will affect the people around you much more strongly than it does now. If you're having a bad day everyone around you is having one as well. If you give advice, they may take it as a command. "How can this radiant being be wrong? It surely knows better than ME how to live my life."

Another guy, an ex school mate called me up out of the blue. He needed to know about magic and someone told him I could help. I tried to help him.. 2 weeks later he sunk into a psychosis. It was probably coming up for him which is why he felt he needed to speak to me but after what happened to my other friend I started to feel I was dangerous. He was a brilliant physics student who also made a breakthrough in math that made it to national headlines. Now he's packing condoms in a workplace with mentally retarded colleagues.

What are you going to do if someone runs up to you and just grabs on to you. Not out of malice but because he sees Jesus and he wants to be with Jesus? If you develop power, you'll radiate his aura. What are you going to say? That you're not Jesus? He won't believe you, some of these guys see things. Are you going to pretend to be Jesus? That's what I had to do. I told him to think of me and find peace there. And submit to the people caring for him and work with them to heal himself. It's all I could do. I could not bear the thought of him feeling rejected by Christ. Perhaps this motivates him to accept help and regain his strength. But that wasn't good.

What are you going to do if you tell someone something they're thinking and they freak out and run away from you? There are people who today 10 years after the events won't talk to me and avoid my presence because of things I've seen in them and told them about.

I'm not saying you should avoid growing big. Absolutely not.. You guys I WANT to grow big and powerful, you're the good guys in my book. The thing is you're saying there is no problem. But there are problems and you will encounter them. This is not a reason not to proceed. But it isn't something to take lightly either.

There's an old occult saying: Fools blunder in where angels fear to tread.
I'm not calling you fools. I'm just asking you to be careful.

Again I want you to do this. I want you to gain power. But treat it with respect. Some things you cannot change. Some things you'll damage if you get to close. Accept it and grow more powerful until you can...

This might sound unreal, but magic is a serious tool. It requires a degree of respect. I didn't have it, I was practically suicidal, I would never knowingly hurt anyone not now, not then, but I had no issues with putting myself in harms way. I told you in other threads about some of the stupid things I did. I'm not worried about you guys getting hurt, you probably will have some bumps and bruises but that's only a healthy part of this, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and it's really not that dangerous that I fear for your wellbeing. It's like going on a long survival trek in unknown terrain with only a compass to guide you. Be careful and you'll be fine.
Sometimes I struggle with feelings that maybe I'm not so powerful or don't know so much because these other people have abilities, psychic, telekinesis, etc, that I just cannot do. Or maybe I don't have enough knowing.

To me, things like this would constitute evidence of psychic phenomenon. But perhaps I'm just not evolved enough to demonstrate any of these phenomenon. I am usually good at talking with others, and being a light to them. But nothing that is outwardly noticable.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do if you tell someone something they're thinking and they freak out and run away from you? There are people who today 10 years after the events won't talk to me and avoid my presence because of things I've seen in them and told them about.
(02-01-2010, 05:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I struggle with feelings that maybe I'm not so powerful or don't know so much because these other people have abilities, psychic, telekinesis, etc, that I just cannot do. Or maybe I don't have enough knowing.

To me, things like this would constitute evidence of psychic phenomenon. But perhaps I'm just not evolved enough to demonstrate any of these phenomenon. I am usually good at talking with others, and being a light to them. But nothing that is outwardly noticable.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do if you tell someone something they're thinking and they freak out and run away from you? There are people who today 10 years after the events won't talk to me and avoid my presence because of things I've seen in them and told them about.

dear gemini wolf
to me true power comes from being kind to others. you said you
are good at talking with people and being a light for them. that is way more important imho than some psychic ability. as a matter of fact in
yoga it is specifically stated that the goal of practice is not to develop
psychic ability but to penetrate into the heart of the self. the most powerful thing any of us can do is to uplift others to give others hope
that is a true demonstration of love imo. and dont ever ever think you are any less than anybody else you most certainly are the equal of everyone
you meet. the one thing that impresses me about anyone is the love and the kindness that they demonstrate to their fellow man. you are as good
as anybody u will ever meet. and if i was to meet christ today i would not
think he is any better than me and if he acted as though he was then
i would be out of there

peace and love
HeartHeartHeart norral HeartHeartHeart
I think I have found something in concern to the simulation of sleep we are discussing here in some sense. I had a great experience happen today (Nevermind the great clear dream I had for my own lessons).

In the morning when waking up I remembered a visualization of Jacque Fresco the founder of project Venus saying "Work makes people ignorant" I brushed that aside reasoning that the incarnational time people spend working was made as a catalyst for them. LATER today I had the urge to look around the L/L library and the name "Genghis Khan" caught my eye, I searched it and read a wonderful session by Ra and Don on the entity and other things..

But the most important thing I saw there was that there was a connection made from the morning to the now (Evening) with this..

Quote:Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from the darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

Questioner: By freeing the planetary entities from darkness, precisely what do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. (Most of the following answer was lost due to tape recorder malfunction. The core of the response was as follows.) We spoke of freeing people from darkness in a literal sense.

Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self, the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

I have since came to the two thoughts which stated two different things to the middle path, or balance between them. Hope this sheds some insight on why there are some people who might be seen as ignorant.
Ali, you share an interesting story. From your experience I can see the wisdom of your words. Yet I wonder if your experiences are more the exception than the rule? Ultimately I guess the wisest advice may be to follow your heart in the matter of sharing.

(02-01-2010, 06:56 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.
[/quote]

The funny thing is that instead of creating more time to contemplate spiritual matters, we have chosen to just pile more work on ourselves, working in to the night. I guess though, to be fair, the energy still isn't free. Maybe things would be different if it were.
Firstly all, thank you for the genuine and thoughtful responses. Please forgive me if I miss or exclude responding to all posts immediately.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I once had a friend. He was a good guy, weird. Was naturally born with two colors of hair.
I am your friend. I am weird. I have black and brown hair, a brilliant red beard, a blond moustache, and now a great deal of grey hair intermixed with all that. Smile The grey started in at about 26.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]If you develop power your lightbody will affect the people around you much more strongly than it does now. If you're having a bad day everyone around you is having one as well. If you give advice, they may take it as a command. "How can this radiant being be wrong? It surely knows better than ME how to live my life."
Brother, I have had this effect my whole life. People have either loved me or feared me. The older I get though, the more they love me and the less anyone fears me. When I walk through crowds I feel like Moses parting the Red Sea. People just move. When I walk into a room, people stop what they are doing and look at me. Because of this I learned though many years ago to become "invisible" to people if I desire so, and have had people sit on me or walk into me, in wonderment of where I came from. I learned to do this shortly after being visited by a small silver fox when I stopped my truck on a road in the wilderness of the far north.

[attachment=90]

When it comes to giving advice, I have found a method of effecting thought without imposing my will upon others. I very often use quotes, online, when in person, and with groups. I many years ago mastered how and when to speak so that when I do speak, people listen. It's an acquired art, and here I over-simplify and leave things out of course; speak little, using timing and voice to draw attention when speaking. If one only speaks when there is silence, you are assured a captive audience. Of course, one must always be sure of their words and thoughts for this to work, for one mis-spoken word is all it takes to be thought a fool. "Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt" BigSmile .

Using quotes allows people to think about what I have said on their terms, and as thus the original thought (quote) is empowered, allowing less focus in my direction, and more on the thought process itself. I use quotes the way Jesus used parables (though I am not comparing myself to Jesus here, only the method). People don't require such simple stories (parables) nowadays now in this time where everything is now now now.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do if someone runs up to you and just grabs on to you. Not out of malice but because he sees Jesus and he wants to be with Jesus? If you develop power, you'll radiate his aura. What are you going to say? That you're not Jesus? He won't believe you, some of these guys see things. Are you going to pretend to be Jesus?
I've had many people do this, both when they knew me and being picked out in crowds, though they have never asked if I were Jesus, but if I were an angel. I usually tell them, lowering my eyes humbly, "I am but a child of god just as you are" in a calm and reassuring voice, and with a smile, and they have always been satisfied with that. They get to leave with a warm fuzzy feeling and no one gets let down. The logical mind accepts the answer.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do if you tell someone something they're thinking and they freak out and run away from you?
I have been so careful about this for many years my friend that it is a skill I rarely fail at now. Learning to be a good listener is a skill we all can all use Smile

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying you should avoid growing big. Absolutely not.. You guys I WANT to grow big and powerful, you're the good guys in my book. The thing is you're saying there is no problem. But there are problems and you will encounter them. This is not a reason not to proceed. But it isn't something to take lightly either.
I do not take this lightly brother, not in any sense. I am being ever so careful and ensuring I will be able to run before I walk, for walking is the stride required. Slow and steady wins the race, for there is no rush in perfection.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]There's an old occult saying: Fools blunder in where angels fear to tread.
The only place I know that angels fear to tread is sts territory, and though I do not fear it, I have a healthy respect it.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Again I want you to do this. I want you to gain power. But treat it with respect. Some things you cannot change. Some things you'll damage if you get to close. Accept it and grow more powerful until you can...
I'm in no rush. When the time is right, what will be so will be so. Until then we all grow in love and light.

(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]This might sound unreal, but magic is a serious tool. It requires a degree of respect. I didn't have it, I was practically suicidal, I would never knowingly hurt anyone not now, not then, but I had no issues with putting myself in harms way. I told you in other threads about some of the stupid things I did. I'm not worried about you guys getting hurt, you probably will have some bumps and bruises but that's only a healthy part of this, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and it's really not that dangerous that I fear for your wellbeing. It's like going on a long survival trek in unknown terrain with only a compass to guide you. Be careful and you'll be fine.

I was in the army for eight years and have been on many "treks" in unknown territory. Knowledge and discretion are wonderful tools.

My personal motto since I was about 30 has been:

Honesty, Decency, Respect.

That shall never change.
(02-01-2010, 05:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I struggle with feelings that maybe I'm not so powerful or don't know so much because these other people have abilities, psychic, telekinesis, etc, that I just cannot do. Or maybe I don't have enough knowing.
This will come wolf. If you like we can go into exercises purely intended to demonstrate the effect. Aside from the practice they're pointless otherwise all of this has nothing to do with your evolution. This stuff is just learnable.. I'm not exactly a talent myself I've met people much more in tune with the paranormal than me.

Don't feel inadequate. That's not accurately what you are.

Norral is correct, it is not in the psychic feats that we can measure greatness but in the compassion and kindness displayed towards others. The two aren't completely separated but one is learned, and the other is true greatness.

(02-01-2010, 08:35 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I once had a friend. He was a good guy, weird. Was naturally born with two colors of hair.
I am your friend. I am weird. I have black and brown hair, a brilliant red beard, a blond moustache, and now a great deal of grey hair intermixed with all that. Smile The grey started in at about 26.
And you're a good guy Smile Are your colors mixed or split in two halves? This guy literally had one darker blond and one reddish dark side. You'd think it was painted from a distance.

Peregrinus Wrote:Brother, I have had this effect my whole life. People have either loved me or feared me. The older I get though, the more they love me and the less anyone fears me. When I walk through crowds I feel like Moses parting the Red Sea. People just move. When I walk into a room, people stop what they are doing and look at me. Because of this I learned though many years ago to become "invisible" to people if I desire so, and have had people sit on me or walk into me, in wonderment of where I came from. I learned to do this shortly after being visited by a small silver fox when I stopped my truck on a road in the wilderness of the far north.
This does not guarantee against mistakes. But at least you had the practice Smile Our thoughts affect others. It is even here we must guard against the ego.

Peregrinus Wrote:
(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do if someone runs up to you and just grabs on to you. Not out of malice but because he sees Jesus and he wants to be with Jesus? If you develop power, you'll radiate his aura. What are you going to say? That you're not Jesus? He won't believe you, some of these guys see things. Are you going to pretend to be Jesus?
I've had many people do this, both when they knew me and being picked out in crowds, though they have never asked if I were Jesus, but if I were an angel. I usually tell them, lowering my eyes humbly, "I am but a child of god just as you are" in a calm and reassuring voice, and with a smile, and they have always been satisfied with that. They get to leave with a warm fuzzy feeling and no one gets let down. The logical mind accepts the answer.
Those were my first words. He did not believe me, I would have had to force the issue. What if they insist? Not everyone has a logical mind.

Peregrinus Wrote:
(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying you should avoid growing big. Absolutely not.. You guys I WANT to grow big and powerful, you're the good guys in my book. The thing is you're saying there is no problem. But there are problems and you will encounter them. This is not a reason not to proceed. But it isn't something to take lightly either.
I do not take this lightly brother, not in any sense. I am being ever so careful and ensuring I will be able to run before I walk, for walking is the stride required. Slow and steady wins the race, for there is no rush in perfection.
This is good, keep it in mind. Things can get tricky and require us to remain on guard.

Peregrinus Wrote:
(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]There's an old occult saying: Fools blunder in where angels fear to tread.
The only place I know that angels fear to tread is sts territory, and though I do not fear it, I have a healthy respect it.
There is of course more in this world than these two distinctions.

Peregrinus Wrote:I was in the army for eight years and have been on many "treks" in unknown territory. Knowledge and discretion are wonderful tools.

My personal motto since I was about 30 has been:

Honesty, Decency, Respect.

That shall never change.

Good, a personal creed is very useful in magical work. However. These terms are subject to interpretation, what we need are relative absolutes.

I will stop attempting to change someones mind if they resist it three times. I will seek invitations before sharing opinions even though these don't need to be verbal. If there is any chance my interference could affect the free will of anyone I hand the decision over to God. He will not limit free will on my account.
I believe that only time you really violate another human's free will is when they are totally dependent upon you or they have no other choice than to listen to you. For example: your very young kids or someone in chains who is dying of hunger and you have the bread.

I can understand having a personal code of conduct and personal discipline so you are more effective in your service. I can understand not trying to change someone's mind when they are not ready; it is counter productive. I can understand all that.

But that should not stop you or should it? You live, you make mistakes and you learn and you try again. It is as simple as that. Maybe I am just simple minded like that. But fear of making mistakes should not be the reason for not doing what you came here for or should it? If that is really your chosen path.

Well Jesus, Buddha and countless other powerful and radiant beings did not seem to think they are interfering with others free will. They talked freely, shared freely and healed freely. I don't believe they were concerned with free will violation. As they knew very well that they are empowering the masses for the first time and helping them remember that they truly have free will. Before the encounter the masses were neither free not had any will. These radiant beings helped people realize that they could also be emulated. Have free will and be radiant with love and light...

In fact even Ra did not seem to mind the first time. It was only after their not so successful attempt the first time they became a little cautious. What they say- Once bitten, twice shy...So we should not try to co-opt this concept of Free Will from Ra's experience and apply it in our lives. We have to learn from our situation and look at more earth based examples.

Now how you will help is a totally individual question. OSHO said that "some enlightened beings cross the river in a small narrow boat just sufficient for themselves, and some other cross the river in big ships and they carry many others along with them" ... both do cross the river and both are all right. You have to know which one you are...
Friends, I ran across an old thread that speaks to the nature of free will quite nicely, as coincidence would have it! Enjoy: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=476
(02-02-2010, 04:13 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Friends, I ran across an old thread that speaks to the nature of free will quite nicely, as coincidence would have it! Enjoy: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=476
Having this experience has given me context for the Confederation's lighthouse anaology. And that is exactly what I intend to become. A bright one, at that! I still intend to share my interests and thoughts with others, but on a much less serious basis, and only when I suspect highly that such a person would be interested to begin with. If I share any thoughts at all, I will not peruse the topic if mutual interest is not shown.

Thanks for sharing. LightHouse is a great analogy. A light house does not choose to where or to whom to show the light. It just stands by the sea shore throwing light around even if there is no one to heed any attention. It just radiates in the way it can to the best of its ability. It does not turn on and off and try to strategize how to throw the light. It is just being.

I think in the above thread you are talking about having no expectation of any results. You are not hell bent on convincing them that you are right and they are wrong. It is not a contest. You share and then you walk away. Like Jesus said- 'give from the right hand and even the left hand does not know about it'...Or you may chose to just share your presence with them as they are not ready for anything else.
(02-02-2010, 04:29 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing. LightHouse is a great analogy. A light house does not choose to where or to whom to show the light. It just stands by the sea shore throwing light around even if there is no one to heed any attention. It just radiates in the way it can to the best of its ability. It does not turn on and off and try to strategize how to throw the light. It is just being.

I think in the above thread you are talking about having no expectation of any results. You are not hell bent on convincing them that you are right and they are wrong. It is not a contest. You share and then you walk away. Like Jesus said- 'give from the right hand and even the left hand does not know about it'...Or you may chose to just share your presence with them as they are not ready for anything else.

Yup, that's about the crux of the issue. Since I started that thread last year I have since "fallen for my own trap" and allowed myself to become vested in others accepting of my beliefs on a few occasions. For me, changing that part of myself that enjoyed winning debates in to someone who is more humble and more confident has been a process. I realize now with hindsight that mostly I felt insecure about my own beliefs and needed others to believe as well so that I could feel more secure. It's really funny, and amazing how it all unraveled back to myself in the end, after letting it become so complicated. The fruit of self discovery are sweeter by far than any I have tasted.
(02-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do if you tell someone something they're thinking

Would telling someone their 33 letter/number password qualify? It took me three tries lol.
Pages: 1 2