Bring4th

Full Version: The Law of One found in the bible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm no particular fan of Paul but he everyone once and a while says something that is pretty good. Take for example this:
Quote:For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all. (1 Corinthians 15:22-28 ESV)

Now in this passage we see a most interesting view of the evolution and work of 'God.' First off if we interpret this symbolically we will get much more understanding of the passage than if we try to be literal about it. So I will interpret this as myth.

We see here that Christ or the Christ principle eventually brings all things unto itself. Christ also does away with Death. This is a passage much overlooked in Christian circles, because this means that at the end there can be no death or eternal hell, but the only possible explanation within the myth is that of a "refining fire" for an age. (Or as we would see it, catalysts for growth within our lifetimes)

And at the end of Christ's work what do we find? Monism or pantheism. God is ALL IN ALL. That sounds a whole lot like the Law of One to me.

Now how I see this applied is; when we finally realize the divinity ("Christ in me the hope of glory") within ourselves and we see that Christ's work is already finished ("It is finished"), we then can see that God is truly all in all.

So Christ brings dualism to an end by reconciling God and Man restoring balance and unity the universe.
yeah, there are many pathways back to the 'one' truth.

I think Q'uo makes mention in a few places that one can seek within a 'conventional' religion, and yet still be able to penetrate the mysteries of unity, despite much of the obfuscating literature that might stand in the way.

religion can be seen as (or utilised as) a framework for common seeking.
But this passage also could also be found in contradiction with other scripture. I like seeing religion as myth and having great significance in the evolution of the collective consciousness.