Bring4th

Full Version: The 4D Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so we have the start of a movement, for those who strive to live a 4th density life and want to make the transition from the 3rd Density. We are starting to get real formal about this all so that we may be more productive. We are looking to converse and meet with other like minded people. We are looking to work with amateur and professionals in the area of past life regression hypnosis. This is it, YAY finally society is starting to move away from the traditional ancient religions and shifting focus on just wanting to be a positive force & more productive in their incarnations Its simply about focusing your time on others not yourself. So the website is now here & is the the foundation for the movement the place where those will come for material to aid them and meet other like minded people, now is the time for much work "so exciting" we will need study group leaders , forum moderators so 4th and so on......you can get in touch with me either through this site or via email
A good beginning! I hope it works for all who are ready. Heart Smile
awww thanks your so sweet, yea i feel more of a commitment personally to providing a solid location "the 4th-density website" for everyone to go to & be able to access relevant information that will assist in them in their journey to live a more productive and positive life for others. There are a few things that i have had on my checklist to do this.
A clean & stable platform for them to work off of i.e the website needed to be very simple for people of all ages to utilize & stable in performance. As i progress in living this life myself, i constantly need help to stay in the right frame of mind & not be absorbed by the media & current society. As a rule i lead by example & I am not interested in pushing and forcing this on others as the new "ideal way of life" for those that need this information, i feel will be lead here as i have felt compelled. I try to be open with all modern forms of spirituality in regard to what i populate the website with, & the determining factor for material to be posted on the website is " will this be productive in empowering others to lead a positive life for others. Personally i am more interested in forming a intimate local study group in the Los Angeles area where I reside. I will continue to maintain 4th-density.com as a open website where all can participate and consistently broaden and deepen its content. You will be able to form study groups for your area where you can meet with others locally to work on long and short term projects collectively. I of course have much that i could say on all of this & could type for hours here, at this time i suppose ill respond to your questions and input as you reply to this thread, im pretty dedicated so my responses should be fairly quick, if you have questions or would like to help just email me or post a reply. The aspect i am most excited about is obtaining Hypnotist in my local study group that wish to participate. talk soon kycahi :-) 4D
You kinda beat me to the punch, 4th. I was going to start a thread called Compassion, in which we would post signs of the increase in compassion around us and things we do as expressions of it in our lives. Therefore, I support your efforts!
its 'inside' 3D,
a present awaiting our activation,.
much love 4th-density, may your efforts be rightly guided. Smile
Thank you both for your support! I agree kycahi, i would say its less about my actions at this point, and more about making the material available so that others have the tools now to be more successful & productive if they choose to live a life not for themselves but for others. I really felt it was necessary for me, people are constantly asking me why i live the way I do and what it is that I am trying to achieve, so now I just direct them to 4th-density.com & they say oh I get it now. There are some radically different ways about me for example, I do not celebrate any holidays & I do not give or receive any gifts unless they are spontaneous. I always felt that forced gift giving was stressful not only on myself but others as well, thus producing negative energy & I need to be as positive as possible, as much as possible if I am to be a positive force for others :-)
(12-27-2013, 01:10 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]You kinda beat me to the punch, 4th. I was going to start a thread called Compassion, in which we would post signs of the increase in compassion around us and things we do as expressions of it in our lives. Therefore, I support your efforts!

I've got compassion towards certain breeds of dogs and wolves, and I feel empathy when I watch certain movies. But I can get upset from people and not experience compassion towards everyone at all times. Which makes me not feel as a 4D wanderer/native.
Im not certain what you mean, Gemini Wolf, im not trying to convert people into "The 4D Movement" i am simply providing the tools for others to connect and making it easier for them to be more productive in living a live for others versus themselves :-)
In my journey to populate my website with constructive material, I came across the most amazing website, its from another country and so beautifully presented. It is called "To En" in Greek this means THE ONE. My particular are of interest was the "Journey of Souls" section It has Dr. Michael Newtons entire book with gorgeous art accompanying it. Here is the link, I figured you all would love to have this, it really is quite a rare gem
http://www.to-en.gr/home_en.htm
I am a big fan of Michael Newton's books. They fill in details that are not obvious from the Ra material about life in time/space, which Newton calls the spirit world and life-between-lives.

I'm happy for access to his entire book, so thanks, 4th-D! BigSmile
(12-27-2013, 11:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've got compassion towards certain breeds of dogs and wolves, and I feel empathy when I watch certain movies. But I can get upset from people and not experience compassion towards everyone at all times. Which makes me not feel as a 4D wanderer/native.

That's got nothing to do with your home density, that's a part of being human and the 3D experience; the veil.

It's totally valid my friend, we're all here for teaching/learning. Love and accept yourself for feeling vulnerable.

Over time, that self love dissolves vulnerability. A rather beautiful paradox.
I would say the 4D Movement is about working and exercising if you will on strengthening yourself and moving toward a 4th Density mentality. For example : 3d=secrecy 4d=honesty 3d=conditional love 4d=unconditional love
It is very difficult, & a radically different way of life thus why we have to constantly immerse ourselves in this material so that it will materialize in us all.
Please refer to the 3D-4D chart http://4th-density.com/node/9
What's in the "4D" box that is not also of 3D thought?
It seems that your asking a question zenmaster about the "3D to 4D chart" http://4th-density.com/node/9. To that I do not have an answer because it seems apparent what the chart states. A 4d train of thought would be one of honesty versus dishonesty and so fourth. Sorry if i am blunt it just seems obvious, hope i do not offend you zen master and will reply to you if you explain your question further
Why the categorization as such, since both qualities can fall into the 3D box?
I was wondering too... The 4D box reminds me of goals we have in something like psychotherapy.
Hmm it seems obvious to me that the view of someone living in a 3rd density mindset are much different than that of someone living in a 4th density mindset. However since several of you are commenting & questioning the same thing, i must take a step back and try determine why there is this confusion. I will ask you both some questions to gain a better understanding.
1. Have you read the entire chart? I feel the side by side comparison easily distinguishes the different train of thought.

If your thoughts and actions in life are motivated toward others versus yourself this would be 4th density train of thought that is the difference.
Also this is directly derived from the "Ra" material & thats what you members here are most interested in. I have to confess I am most interested in past life regression hypnosis. With that said I see truth and a productive way of looking at life from the various aspects of the "RA" material. Loss of ego and selfishness is the 4th Density.... I hope this helps, if there is any material that you see that may be of more assistance for you all that you want me to publish on 4th-density.com just ask,
Thanks
4D
(01-12-2014, 06:27 PM)4th-density Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm it seems obvious to me that the view of someone living in a 3rd density mindset are much different than that of someone living in a 4th density mindset.
While that would be true due to veil being lifted, there is nothing in the right-hand side of the chart that can not be experienced in 3D.

(01-12-2014, 06:27 PM)4th-density Wrote: [ -> ]However since several of you are commenting & questioning the same thing, i must take a step back and try determine why there is this confusion. I will ask you both some questions to gain a better understanding.
1. Have you read the entire chart? I feel the side by side comparison easily distinguishes the different train of thought.
Yes, and have seen at least three similar charts like this before on different websites. Some of these charts have been discussed previously on this forum. Here's similar charts:
http://www.insightfulspirit.com/3D_to_4D...nship.html
http://iasos.com/metaphys/3d-4d/
http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/112edit.html

Presumably, the chart provided is a modified version of some of the notions in prior charts, this time more in resonance with the particular author's sensibilities and promotional emphasis.

(01-12-2014, 06:27 PM)4th-density Wrote: [ -> ]If your thoughts and actions in life are motivated toward others versus yourself this would be 4th density train of thought that is the difference.
Not really. The "choice" is afforded consciously after a certain degree of polarization in 3D. What you are actually describing is merely the minimum expression of polarization (via an ethical standard) required for graduation to 4D. Polarization is basically where the kundalini is seated on average.

Here in 3D, at this time, collectively we are largely still working with orange and yellow-ray catalyst because that is what needs balancing - hence the "ego"-based framing of 3D conditions. What we think of "ego" is mainly based on a yellow-ray seated experience and perspective. However, to suggest that 3D is inherently somehow limited to that working does not make much sense. It's only that our particular societal story, at this time, is on the whole asking for that type of catalyst. So such a table is really an attempt to contrast the reaction from current experience of a collective (conveniently labeled "3D") to an intuitively-anticipated, future transcendent condition (conveniently labeled "4D").

(01-12-2014, 06:27 PM)4th-density Wrote: [ -> ]Also this is directly derived from the "Ra" material
Not really seeing that. Let's take a look:

Quote:16.50 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions [in] fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

Quote:experience in fourth density is emphatically not the same as third-density experience.

If third density is not fourth density, it begs the question from where these distinctions and notions are really derived? The answer, of course, is simply that which, from a third density person's intuitive guesses, would be provided from a somewhat higher vibration than many are currently experiencing.

(01-12-2014, 06:27 PM)4th-density Wrote: [ -> ]Loss of ego and selfishness is the 4th Density.
However, you don't really "lose ego" and our notion of "selfishness" does not make any sense in 4D, even for 4D STS. This is again because 4D is not 3D. The 3D notion of "ego" comes from the limitations of yellow-ray and it's quite popular, due to shadow projection, to emphasize the pathological attributes of yellow-ray when describing this so-called "ego". Meanwhile, if the yellow-ray is balanced sufficiently while in 3D, the higher vibration afforded merely allows further acceptance and then actual honesty which of course is expressed in things like relationships.

We know that Venus had a rather harmonious third density, comparatively speaking. And the levitating, telepathic, technologically savvy tree creatures of Sirius system have developed a social memory complex while in 3D. Such a collective vibratory condition would probably take a few hundred years yet here.

4D thought (and moral structure) is really not something that can be appreciated to any degree via our 3D mind. What happens when 3D contacts something of 4D is a sort of shadow projection where the closest matching symbols from the experiencer's unconscious are charged and then woven together to form something coherent to consciousness. So still quite 3D-entrenched "knowledge".
Now I know why your called Zenmaster cause your way deep, thanks for the response and analytical perspective on 3D & 4D I still dont know what to say sorry. Is there not anyone that can answer the Zenmasters question? Also when one finds the question, can you tell me what it is?