Bring4th

Full Version: illness as catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i haven't been eating right the last couple of days and i'm stressed (house move coming up.... argh!) and now i have a horrid, heavy, chesty cold and feel dreadful and less able to cope

i know this little bug is a reminder to calm down, treasure the moment and to take care of my energy - i so rarely pick up viruses and whenever i do i can exactly pinpoint the reason

does anyone else have such a sudden, obvious link between emotional wellbeing and physical health?

i find this kind of catalyst is a handy little reminder to centre and ground myself, and i'm sure it will have passed by tomorrow, pity it is causing such an irritating itch in my nose today... :-/

fairyfarmgirl

Yes! And it tends to manifest on my skin through my nervous system or in my lungs. For the Lungs I eat 3-6 cloves of raw garlic chopped and chased by a glass of blessed water 3-6 times a day. I also drink lots of fresh squeezed juice of lemon in hot water or as a lemon water. I typically use 1 lemon a day. And I rest as much as I am able to. Here in the states I buy a homeopathic remedy put out by Boiron that is for colds. This works really well too!

If you are coughing a lot it is suggestedessential oil of eucayluptus (steam distilled) or vics vapor rub on your feet. It appears that colds/flu is all in the feet.

Also, elderberry/flower is tincture or syrup will assist you in getting better as well.

I find that the only catayst illness offers me is to further explore healing modalities in an attempt to heal myself (which I do) and to compel me to rest (which I do if I am really really sick) and to ask for help from others in order to rest (which usually is an insistence) and I usually could care less if my mate has sick time and that it will be a short payday... the only concern I have when really really ill is to become well again. LOL It is after I am well that the oh sh*t factor plays into my feeling place.

I intend the most benevolent outcome for you Lorna as you expand into well-being.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
The below answer is just my opinion. If it does not resonate with you, I suggest you ignore it Smile

All feelings come from one of two emotions, love and fear. The vibration of love is short and high, and the vibration of fear s low and long. It has been shown that when a person displays a feeling associated with fear, the immune system is reduced for a period of five to six hours. The same goes for any feeling to do with love.

If you are apprehensive about this move, and apprehension is a feeling based on fear, your immune system will have been in poor condition and thus you got sick.

While everyone, and I mean everyone, around me is sick, some taking days off work, I got the same thing, yet it hasn't affected me to any extent at all. The world around me has crashed and there is little else to worry about, so I don't worry. It works wonders.
Interesting. I wonder where the schumann resonsance fits in with the frequency of emotions. Does the Earth, which resonates at around 13 Hz currently, correspond right in the middle, between love and fear?
Our bodies, just like music, respond to the the Shumann resonance of mother earth, just as they do to the vibration of love. The vibration of love is much higher than thirteen however. Think Fibonacci.

Eight corresponds to the 3rd density, and thirteen just happens to correspond with the 4th density. If earth is already at thirteen, it is us who must catch up, and it will be so soon.
thanks peregrinus - that's interesting, particularly about the immune system dipping like that. normally bugs bounce off me, i can feel them stop at my throat, i get a tonsil swelling for an hour or two and that's that
i am fearful to an extent of upheaval, of the practicalities of it all, but of the new home i am ecstatic! been waiting for this to happen for 3 years BigSmile

and thanks fairyfarmgirl - you just reminded me to put my oil burner on BigSmile
Ra stated acceptance of catalyst was on the positive side while the controlling of it was on the negative side. Maybe truly accepting the catalyst would be the best method of healing?

Off topic questions: Can the earth itself be used as a medium or a crystal?
What about it's molten core?

fairyfarmgirl

Acceptance is not the same thing as passivity. Actively healing oneself is an act of self-Love and Love for others for Love begins with Love of Self... if one does not care of self then how will one care for others.

fairyfarmgirl
(02-01-2010, 12:01 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Ra stated acceptance of catalyst was on the positive side while the controlling of it was on the negative side. Maybe truly accepting the catalyst would be the best method of healing?

Off topic questions: Can the earth itself be used as a medium or a crystal?
What about it's molten core?

There are some theories now that are showing the center of the Earth, and in fact every atom, to be black holes. Look into the works of Nassim Haramein. Every atom has a singularity, and it's how everything is connected in the fractal nature of the Universe.