Bring4th

Full Version: Who will be harvested? All of us? Or just a few?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One point made by Ra is that only a select few earthlings will be privileged enough to graduate on to 4th or 5th density at the point of harvest. This kinda sounds like the exclusive club of 144 000 preached in the Book of Revelation trumped by Watchtower Bible thumpers. But Ra seems to make an opposite claim elsewhere. See 13.23 compared to 6.15. They conflict:

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.
The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.
Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

AND:

Quote:6.15 Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles currently?
Ra: One major cycle is approximately twenty-five thousand [25,000] of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between seventy-five and seventy-six thousand [75–76,000] of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

Are all of us gonna be harvested or just a tiny minority?
I think all will be harvested but not all are going to fourth density. Some will be harvested to a different third-density planet.
Indeed, Ra said that most wanderers are of 6th density. But I'm not sure if most people are wanderers.
They are referring to those who will graduate to a higher density in the first quote. I don't really frame it as an 'exclusive' club because that to me implies 'better than'. I am no better than anyone else nor is anyone in relation to each other in any density.

Those graduating truly earned it. I think it's a fair and just system. An apt analogy is the "you must be this tall to enter ride" sign at amusement parks. If you are too short, you could fall out and hurt or kill yourself. If a 3Der is not ready to graduate to a 4D+, they could potentially harm themselves or others. The perfect example is a deep anger manifesting into cancer. That is merely a 'bleed-through' effect from 4D.
Ra said those of Mars were harvested to Earth... "Harvest" means a different body in a different location.

(12-27-2013, 02:43 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]If a 3Der is not ready to graduate to a 4D+, they could potentially harm themselves or others.
How is that? This makes absolutely no sense.
(12-27-2013, 03:19 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2013, 02:43 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]If a 3Der is not ready to graduate to a 4D+, they could potentially harm themselves or others.

I explain it in the next sentence. Ra gave an example of a 4D manifestation as cancer. Hence harming yourself by giving yourself cancer.
(12-27-2013, 03:23 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2013, 03:19 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I explain it in the next sentence. Ra gave an example of a 4D manifestation as cancer. Hence harming yourself by giving yourself cancer.
But that doesn't happen so why invent it as so?
I'm not sure which part you are referring to. Are you referring to the cancer post or the post about 3Ders graduating into 4D before they are ready?
The idea of cancer is not harming oneself.
I'm of course referring to:

Ra 40.9 Wrote:Questioner: Has the vibration of the basic, of the photon, of all our particles increased in frequency already?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.

Excessive anger (or an anger you can't let go) becomes cancer. It's a behavior which causes harm to the physical body. At least that's how I see it.
(12-26-2013, 10:31 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think all will be harvested but not all are going to fourth density. Some will be harvested to a different third-density planet.

and there are even some WHO are gonna be 2nd density
(12-27-2013, 08:36 AM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2013, 10:31 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think all will be harvested but not all are going to fourth density. Some will be harvested to a different third-density planet.

I wonder if evolution is always linear in an ascending manner. I suspect its highly possible for people to move the other way through the densities also. I've never ever really particularly cared for pets or animals, so perhaps i've yet to experience it. Can you rejoin infinity move down 7D-1D rather than the other way around as always portrayed?
(12-27-2013, 11:05 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2013, 08:36 AM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]

I wonder if evolution is always linear in an ascending manner. I suspect its highly possible for people to move the other way through the densities also. I've never ever really particularly cared for pets or animals, so perhaps i've yet to experience it. Can you rejoin infinity move down 7D-1D rather than the other way around as always portrayed?

you always go up in the evolutionary scale; unless you chose so. always up
. Every ego is just where it belongs at this moment. And every ego will eventually become what it really desires to be. If it desires to grow and to progress, the opportunities will be given as fast as it can make use of them. But if it prefers to retrogress and de-generate, then abundant opportunities will be given to it; and if it persists in retrogression and never progresses then it will some time reach a point where the Great Consciousness will re-absorb it and it will cease to exist as an individualized center, and will be drawn hack again into the atomic or differentiated portion of God—Divine Mind. All the blossoms on the fruit trees do not become fruit.

excerpt from:

From Incarnation to Re-incarnation (Ingalese)

it seems that destructive force exists in each center of consciousness as same as constructive does,somehow it smells like another paradox to me you can create and be destroyed by your own hand hm... bad sentence? i apologize for grammar mistakes..
In the grand scheme, the first distortion fades away, and so does the illusion of separateness. We all are One with no space OR TIME between us. Think that way and whether someone goes to 4D next life or after a hundred more in 3D is not so important.

Still, we Wander here to increase harvest so let's do the best we can. Smile Heart Angel
Fruits are harvested only when ready.
We can enhance the soil, and offer light, in short providing the utmost opportunity for abundant growth
I wouldn't choose by my free will to be 2D again. It would be taking many steps backwards. One cannot polarize in 2D. And our reason for being in 3D is polarizing. At least I think so. I know the purpose is to make the choice. But I think polarizing comes in secondary. If I recall correctly, the Ra material says all are harvested, regardless of progress. But this doesn't mean everyone is going to 4D. Some go to other densities. Some repeat 3D. But I'm repeating what's already known here.
Most of this planet will not harvest. This planet will be mostly inherited by migrants.
(12-30-2013, 09:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Most of this planet will not harvest.
Nope "All are harvested regardless of their progress"
I meant that most will not harvest to a 4th-density planet.
Quote:begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density

lower levels of vibration within 3rd density.

This would mean that for species just examined from 2nd to 3rd no sense/way to incarnate in current 3d spectrum. Later that 3d spectrum should be becoming more narrow to keep only species on high boundary of 3d, close to 4d.
(12-31-2013, 09:44 AM)yshurik Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density

lower levels of vibration within 3rd density.

This would mean that for species just examined from 2nd to 3rd no sense/way to incarnate in current 3d spectrum. Later that 3d spectrum should be becoming more narrow to keep only species on high boundary of 3d, close to 4d.

Where there is no catalyst in 3D, there is no progress in 3D. If the sub-logos ceases providing the catalyst, not only would there be no automatic reincarnation due to attraction, but no chosen reincarnation due to the desire to progress.
Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

If understanding the Law of One is not necessary to go from 3rd to 4th density, I wonder why Ra spent so much time spreading LOO to 3rd density humans when they do not need it to be harvestable. Huh

Or is Ra passing the LOO to 3rd density humans who are wanderers and still asleep, in order to wake them up? Blush
(01-02-2014, 10:01 PM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

If understanding the Law of One is not necessary to go from 3rd to 4th density, I wonder why Ra spent so much time spreading LOO to 3rd density humans when they do not need it to be harvestable. Huh

Or is Ra passing the LOO to 3rd density humans who are wanderers and still asleep, in order to wake them up? Blush
Ra said "understanding" was a misnomer - so you get to fill in your own idea of what they might mean in that particular context (i.e. working with a "tiny candle" lack of time/space overview).
Ra saw sharing the Law of One as a service. There was a calling, and they said there is no ignoring a call.
is harvest a one-directional phase only?
(01-02-2014, 11:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra saw sharing the Law of One as a service. There was a calling, and they said there is no ignoring a call.

I think that the most resonant readers of the LOO would be Wanderers. If they find it and get on board (i.e. remember what they are supposed to be doing here), they may increase their effectiveness and therefore the Harvest. Reason enough to answer the call.
I think we will be replaced by a hybrid 3rd density/4th density body. Those who have reached the point of being of 51% STO than Self will incarnate in these new dual activate bodies until such time that we develop 4th density bodies fully in the physical sense. Those who haven't developed positive polarity will simply die a natural death and will not reincarnate on Earth but else where on a different 3rd density planet to continue there learning/teaching.
Is this true that 3th density natives who are open the gateway to intelligent infinity (must penetrate density 8 according Ra) will not ended in the lower realms of the 4th dimension? There are other sources that tells that they will incarnate in the mid realms after graduation.
I hadn't heard that darklight. But that would be fascinating if not everyone had to start at the beginning of 4D. I think we all end up however far we can walk into the light during walking the steps of light. That will determine which subdensity of 4D we make it to.
Pages: 1 2