Bring4th

Full Version: Real UFO With Aliens Landed in Germany Caught On Camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
an interesting ufo footage. i don't know if it's real

'njoy
Note: Look into this video instead of the above one because it has a higher resolution and it is the original:

Thanks for sharing. I live not far away from Reutlingen, the city in which this video was made. Unfortunately, this video is probably faked.

Quote:However, this isn’t the first time this YouTuber has created controversy. They have posted videos of other alleged UFOs, a mermaid, Bigfoot, and their most successful video was of a supposed dragon flying over the town of Truro in England.

The YouTube channel 07TV has been posting a lot of “too good to be true” videos. Although many people believe the videos to be real, they are posted with very little description, and all include the disclaimer: “Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact.”

Their website has a standard white background with plain white font saying, “Welcome to the Video Agency of Audio Color World! Contact: Info@VideoAgency.AudioColorWorld.com. Please send us eMails in english or german. Thank you!”

Beside the disclaimer, the only other description added to this video reads, “This is 100% the best UFO + Alien sighting ever! See for yourself! Location: Reutlingen “Ohmenhausen”, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.”

Given that all of Audio Color World’s videos include fun visual effects, like the giant dog video seen below, and they are a video company, I think it is safe to say that these videos are all special effects.

Others familiar with creating special effects have made similar comments, such as a YouTuber using the name yourjudgeandjury, who writes: “Fake as hell. You can clearly see the remains of the transparency layer around the ship.”

Source: Open Minds TV

Recently, I saw this interview of Don Elkins and Carla Rueckert on Youtube in which they talk about UFOs. Don states that more than thousand cases per year in the USA occur (or in Georgia; I'm not sure) where aliens leave their craft and are seen by humans. Does anyone have some actual numbers on this today? Here is the video:

Interview: Secrets of the UFO
good animation
(12-28-2013, 11:46 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]Recently, I saw this interview of Don Elkins and Carla Rueckert on Youtube in which they talk about UFOs. Don states that more than thousand cases per year in the USA occur (or in Georgia; I'm not sure) where aliens leave their craft and are seen by humans. Does anyone have some actual numbers on this today?

If I remember right, Carla said that there were many cases of landings that left evidence (scorch marks on the ground, etc.). I don't remember either her or Don saying that there were many cases of humans seeing aliens.

Would you mind giving the timestamp of the part where they make the claim you mention?
(01-01-2014, 03:15 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember right, Carla said that there were many cases of landings that left evidence (scorch marks on the ground, etc.). I don't remember either her or Don saying that there were many cases of humans seeing aliens.

Would you mind giving the timestamp of the part where they make the claim you mention?

It's at 3:38 in the video below. Begin at 2:40 to get the context. Don says: "About three years ago, there were 2.000 good cases like this and they're increasing now." The interview is from 1978, so Don talks about the numbers of 1975. With "good cases", he means events in which humans had been in an UFO, saw the landing etc.

He talks about the scorch marks you mention at 7:47. Begin at 6:35 to get the context. Don says: "From those marks, they can tell what the ship looks like. They know what the witness is going to say before they interview the witness."

(01-01-2014, 02:44 PM)cloudkingdom Wrote: [ -> ]good animation

smart*ss
(01-01-2014, 05:15 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]It's at 3:38 in the video below. Begin at 2:40 to get the context. Don says: "About three years ago, there were 2.000 good cases like this and they're increasing now." The interview is from 1978, so Don talks about the numbers of 1975. With "good cases", he means events in which humans had been in an UFO, saw the landing etc.

He talks about the scorch marks you mention at 7:47. Begin at 6:35 to get the context. Don says: "From those marks, they can tell what the ship looks like. They know what the witness is going to say before they interview the witness."

Thanks. It's a little hard to unpack exactly what he's saying. Possibly the 2,000 good cases were cumulative up until 1975. I say that because he mentions getting reports of several cases a month, which wouldn't add up to thousands a year.

But to answer your orginal question: no, I don't have current numbers. They're probably available online with some digging.
(01-01-2014, 02:44 PM)cloudkingdom Wrote: [ -> ]good animation
Yes, it's an advertisement for that production company. Gets a lot more buzz when the lazy conspiracy folks are used to make a big deal out of it.
Cluster of sightings last night in California.
http://www.news10.net/news/article/26742...ross-Calif
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section...id=9378696
http://www.ktvz.com/news/ufos-over-calif...index.html

Could be "inadvertent visualization by your peoples’ optical mechanisms of your own government’s weaponry."