Bring4th

Full Version: A finding I wish to share.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will provide little backing to the following but to the perceptive entity it shall explain itself:

The key to becoming harvestable is not discipline, it is not attainment, it is not changing the self: It is simply letting everything go, having faith everything will be well and seeing everything in harmony as it is.

The unpolarized entity is truly not apathetic but resistant within itself. Most unpolarized individuals on this planet are bitter and angry, most of them are on the left-hand path. The right-handed individual, the all-accepting individual finds itself gradually but surely propelled towards wisdom when it is in a harmonious environment. It is not the lack of will that causes indifference -- it's too much will towards the self.

The entity that assumes unworthiness and lack within itself, in my perception, will have the most difficulty achieving harvestability. The entity that wishes to harvest themselves through will alone may only find itself disconcerted upon returning to the inner planes.

If the self is rejected, resisted, molded... what surrounds the self may soon follow.
So do you think the harvestability of an individual will catch them by surprise? It's about welcoming a certain intensity of Creator's love/light.
(12-30-2013, 08:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So do you think the harvestability of an individual will catch them by surprise? It's about welcoming a certain intensity of Creator's love/light.

I theorize most harvestable individuals don't even actively seek the "grade" or have a strong desire to be in a more dynamic environment with a lighter and more advanced "4th-density" body. They enjoy life as it is in the present moment. For most of this galaxy's positive entities, there is little will and mostly inner peace.

So, yes, it will be a surprise for many.
(12-30-2013, 07:59 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The key to becoming harvestable is not discipline, it is not attainment, it is not changing the self: It is simply letting everything go, having faith everything will be well and seeing everything in harmony as it is.

Gonna call bullshit on "seeing everything in harmony as it is" for obvious reasons.
A1 you constantly attempt to appeal to infinities.

Try this: http://realitysandwich.com/74388/spiritual_bypassing/
I encourage you to state your reasoning for the benefit of everyone reading this thread.
(12-30-2013, 08:15 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I encourage you to state your reasoning for the benefit of everyone reading this thread.
"Seeing everything in harmony as it is" is not a property of 3D understanding. The key to harvestability is, as Ra had said, violet ray - the overall balance.
the limit of the viewpoint applies again.

when one has found that making 'effort' in the past has led to fruitless results (ie non-success), then one swings to the opposite pole, that of passivity and non-efforts. Then everything is based on 'faith' and 'letting things go' and 'not trying'.

it is about one's relationship to 'interactions' and how much 'faith' one has in one's abilities to interact (interface) with others.

it's an orange ray blockage.
So we must see 3D as imperfect and something that needs to be changed? That we are not perfect and in need of change?

(12-30-2013, 08:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the limit of the viewpoint applies again.

when one has found that making 'effort' in the past has led to fruitless results (ie non-success), then one swings to the opposite pole, that of passivity and non-efforts. Then everything is based on 'faith' and 'letting things go' and 'not trying'.

it is about one's relationship to 'interactions' and how much 'faith' one has in one's abilities to interact (interface) with others.

it's an orange ray blockage.

Is there not a difference between letting things be out of love and avoiding things out of resistance? Am I truly advocating the latter?
(12-30-2013, 08:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]So we must see 3D as imperfect and something that needs to be changed? That we are not perfect and in need of change?
That framing is due to some personal thing you got going, hence the orange ray. The idea for balance (which results in appreciation of a higher vibration) is to accept certain as yet unaccepted aspects of self.
I think you are once again resorting to an ad hominem and not even addressing the point at hand.
(12-30-2013, 09:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are once again resorting to an ad hominem and not even addressing the point at hand.
"So we must see 3D as imperfect and something that needs to be changed? That we are not perfect and in need of change?" is obviously a totally personal idea that you are currently wrestling with, as far as its bearing on harvestability. Since this is not some kind of universal principle of harvestability, it is necessarily all about you. Now is that not the case?
I find that my principles are simply advocating unconditional love of all things -- even of what is seemingly "imperfect."
(12-30-2013, 07:59 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I will provide little backing to the following but to the perceptive entity it shall explain itself:

The key to becoming harvestable is not discipline, it is not attainment, it is not changing the self: It is simply letting everything go, having faith everything will be well and seeing everything in harmony as it is.

The unpolarized entity is truly not apathetic but resistant within itself. Most unpolarized individuals on this planet are bitter and angry, most of them are on the left-hand path. The right-handed individual, the all-accepting individual finds itself gradually but surely propelled towards wisdom when it is in a harmonious environment. It is not the lack of will that causes indifference -- it's too much will towards the self.

The entity that assumes unworthiness and lack within itself, in my perception, will have the most difficulty achieving harvestability. The entity that wishes to harvest themselves through will alone may only find itself disconcerted upon returning to the inner planes.

If the self is rejected, resisted, molded... what surrounds the self may soon follow.

i agree with u that "The key to becoming harvestable is not discipline, it is not attainment, it is not changing the self: It is simply letting everything go, having faith everything will be well and seeing everything in harmony as it is..." bc i think what you're getting at here is that the key to being harvestable is balance.

& the key to balance?

"The key to balance may be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest."

mayb u're capable of "seeing everything in harmony as it is" bc u're not entirely in the 3rd density somehow? mayb u're one of ones that doesn't best "view the seeding of the creation as that of growth from the center or core outward" but rather 1 of the ones that sees it as something that's already complete & unchangeable? mayb this understanding that u obviously have of "everything in harmony as it is" isn't just some personal thing u've got going but is actually proof u're not actually in the 3rd density but only kinda seem to be? BigSmile
i have no idea.

here's another quote, for the fun of it:
"The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete."
I think the Tao Te Ching is a relevant inspiration here. I've discovered that I've simply been a practicing Laozi-Taoist, with a high respect for "yang."

I don't like to appeal to authority but Q'uo has cited Laozi as one of the few entities balanced between love and wisdom.
(12-30-2013, 09:40 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I find that my principles are simply advocating unconditional love of all things -- even of what is seemingly "imperfect."
Whatever you think you are doing, try reading what you espoused again. These are rather specific orange/yellow-ray personal issues i.e. "The entity that wishes to harvest themselves through will alone may only find itself disconcerted upon returning to the inner planes." is your personal allegory - it is totally non sequitur. In other words, out of all possibilities for behavior and belief, you had selected these tiny aspects of the human condition as ones holding bearing on harvestibility. Why is that? The answer, of course, does not involve the ad hoc, spiritual bypassing, escapist transcendent state of you "simply advocating unconditional love of all things".
If you believe my potential blockages discredit the ideal of unconditional acceptance of the self and its environment, then that is respectable. I simply don't understand how you come to that conclusion.
It's important to accept yourself and your present, but it's also important to believe your personal power to affect the future.
It is my finding that most entities that strive for personal power over acceptance of the self will find themselves polarizing negatively -- most commonly to an unpolarized state of constant inner-anger. I have attempted to be very willful in my balancing and polarization and have only attracted psychic greetings due to my obsession of having great metaphysical ability.

While my situation is a bit different, I find most of this planet is suffering through a similar struggle to attain something and in this struggle finds themselves in a apathy of pure frustration and thus unpolarized.

The right-handed unpolarized entity in this part of this galaxy is an anomaly. In fact, the closest entities I have found to such are those of Venus... It seems to have worked out very well for them despite having had no formal economy and a lack of technological progress in their society.

It is the left-hand, the yang, the masculine that is causing problems here in terms of an overbalance.
(12-30-2013, 10:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If you believe my potential blockages discredit the ideal of unconditional acceptance of the self and its environment, then that is respectable. I simply don't understand how you come to that conclusion.
Because it's complete and utter bullshit a1. There simply is no unconditional acceptance in 3D, nor unconditional harmony in everything, nor unconditional true experience of unity. That's how the conclusion is reached.
3D - this illusion - is constructed to impose limitations which will deny these.
Adonai One, you are right on this! I think the same. I tried to express this here when I wrote:

Quote:Why don't just live in the illusion in trust that there is no right and wrong and every act is a service to the Infinite creator?
Source: Secrets of the Left Hand Path

(12-30-2013, 07:59 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The key to becoming harvestable is not discipline, it is not attainment, it is not changing the self: It is simply letting everything go, having faith everything will be well and seeing everything in harmony as it is.

Yes! Erich Fromm (look here for some information: Erich Fromm) describes it as the "being-mode" in his book "To have or to be". Being in the moment, letting oneself go, seeing the light, enjoying the moment - without a purpose to it. This is what Ra means with this passage:

Quote:74.9 ▶ Questioner: Let me see if I have a wrong opinion here of the effect of disciplines of the personality. I was assuming that a discipline of the personality to, shall we say, have a balanced attitude toward a single fellow entity would properly clear and balance, to some extent, the orange-ray energy center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say that you speak incorrectly but merely less than completely. The disciplined personality, when faced with an other-self, has all centers balanced according to its unique balance. Thusly the other-self looks in a mirror seeing itself.

(...) 74.11 ▶ Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.

If one is in the moment, one can transcend this feeling of separateness. One could polarize 100% positive in the next moment. No will or seeking is necessary, just letting go of all things, i.e. becoming "all that there is." When one experiences others in this way, one feels that they are not separate. One gets from the outside to the core. You may ask yourself sometimes: "Why is this person always so mean against me?" If you get to the core, you discover that he/she went through really bad stuff and just wants to be loved. You see that there is only love and others are equal to yourself. The first step of the discipline of personality can only be achieved if one is in the present moment.

One important matter in this respect is to be honest or to be "transparent" like Ra says it. Tommy Emmanuel, a musical "creator", describes this greatly:

It is as simple as that: Being honest to others is a necessary condition for the situation that one accepts oneself. This means that if one cannot be totally honest/"transparent" to other people about oneself, one doesn't accept at least certain aspects of oneself. Accepting oneself means telling the truth like Tommy says it. This is the second step of the discipline of the personality.

If this is done, to become the creator means to be creative, to create someting. Ra is in a way funny here because it refers to the literary sense of "creator". Not an abstract concept, Ra wants to say this as easiliy and directly as possible. Erich Fromm describes this in the following way:

Quote:A third way of attaining union lies in creative activity, be it that of the artist, or of the artisan. In any kind of creative work the creating person unites himself with his material, which represents the world outside of himself. (...)
The unity achieved in productive work is not interpersonal; the unity achieved in orgiastic fusion [=the first way of attaining union of which Fromm talks in the book] is transitory; the unity achieved by conformity [=the second way] is only pseudo-unity. Hence, they are only partial answers to the problem of existence [=the experience of separateness]. The full answer lies in the achievement of interpersonal union, of fusion with another person, in love.

(12-30-2013, 10:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Because it's complete and utter bullshit a1. There simply is no unconditional acceptance in 3D, nor unconditional harmony in everything, nor unconditional true experience of unity. That's how the conclusion is reached.
3D - this illusion - is constructed to impose limitations which will deny these.

There are limitations, but you can overcome these in 3D. I think this is the reason why Ra chanelled the Law of One. The solution lies in the experience of the present moment.

I don't find it good that personal blockages are considered to be a valid argument here. One may use this as an argument - although everybody has blockages - but then be sensible and nice to the other one...
(12-30-2013, 11:06 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2013, 10:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Because it's complete and utter bullshit a1. There simply is no unconditional acceptance in 3D, nor unconditional harmony in everything, nor unconditional true experience of unity. That's how the conclusion is reached.

There are limitations, but you can overcome these in 3D. I think this is the reason why Ra chanelled the Law of One. The solution lies in the experience of the present moment.

The "present moment" is a conditional state here, it is not unconditional.

(12-30-2013, 11:06 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]I don't find it good that personal blockages are considered to be a valid argument here. One may use this as an argument - although everybody has blockages - but then be sensible and nice to the other one...
Sometimes you gotta call bullshit for what it is.
(12-30-2013, 11:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The "present moment" is a conditional state here, it is not unconditional.

I understood (un)conditional differently. I thought it refers to the other-selfes and not to the self when we talk about acceptance or love here. Other-selfes don't have to fulfill any conditions of the self to be loved or accepted by the self. This was my understanding.

If you understand "conditional" in this way it seems obvious to me that unconditional acceptance etc. does not exist.
(12-31-2013, 12:06 AM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2013, 11:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The "present moment" is a conditional state here, it is not unconditional.

I understood (un)conditional differently. I thought it refers to the other-selfes and not to the self when we talk about acceptance or love here. Other-selfes don't have to fulfill any conditions of the self to be loved or accepted by the self. This was my understanding.

If you understand "conditional" in this way it seems obvious to me that unconditional acceptance etc. does not exist.

"unconditional" means without regards to any possible circumstance. In other words, that means without regards to any aspect of self which might be come to bear in a relationship due to circumstance. (which is the purpose of the density). It doesn't mean some "idea of being unconditional", because an "idea" is never what happens.
Purpose as a concept seems to be a left-handed distortion of The Significator.
(12-31-2013, 12:15 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Purpose as a concept seems to be a left-handed distortion of The Significator.
lol. What about goal? Does that trigger anything?
(12-31-2013, 12:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2013, 12:15 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Purpose as a concept seems to be a left-handed distortion of The Significator.
lol. What about goal? Does that trigger anything?

Same difference.

The Significator of the Body:

[Image: tarot12.jpg]

See how the foot on the left-side of the card is tied to the structure while the other hangs loose in leisure?
Free-associate much?
It's a simple process. Accept the self through acceptance of others. After that, simply do whatever you want.
(12-31-2013, 03:05 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]It's a simple process. Accept the self through acceptance of others. After that, simply do whatever you want.

This entails trials of painful social awkardness before ever hitting the green-ray. Chances of success on such a path are nill.

Bat

Quote:It is simply letting everything go, having faith everything will be well and seeing everything in harmony as it is.

Haven't religions been saying that since 6000BC or something? I wouldn't really call it a new finding, rather its returning to the simply path rather than over analyzing things.

I often think we feel the need to make things complex in order to feel like we have achieved something great to make us feel worthy, not realizing we were worthy all along.

Take care.
Pages: 1 2