Bring4th

Full Version: Resonating Truths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I've done a lot of reading, and will be the first to admit there's just way too much information to be able to research it all. I know the importance of taking what resonates with us, and leaving behind what does not.

I'm on my 30-40th book (I've lost count) in the last half a year, and currently am reading A Wanderer's Handbook (Carla Rueckert) and Shift of the Ages (David Wilcock). Much of the stuff in Wanderer's Handbook isn't really validatable, except for whether it resonates with me. Much of it does, though not everyone's story has been my experience.

Then with Shift of the Ages, David mentions how "The stack of Internet-printed research books that have gone into the Convergence series is now about four or five feet tall – and you will not have to repeat these steps yourself, as herein you will find the distilled end-product of these labors"

Well, I kind of take David at his word, as I get a really good feeling about him, and his hard work. I can't possibly go and verify everything that is said to see if it's truth or not, good or bad, or whatever. So, in reading, I take what works for me, and what if it happens to not be truth? I don't think he'd lie, but if I don't research it first hand, does that make me gullible?

Then some of the films I've seen, Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica for instance, that talk about a New World Order, and such. People have talked about things like these for years.

But if I don't go research every fact therein to rule out and prove whether they are true or not, am I being gullible or critical because I agree or disagree without having something to back that up?

With Love,

Gemini Wolf
You can't check every fact of course. But if you don't check a lot of them you will eventually be fooled... And sometimes you need to go deeply into this stuff. There is a lot of junk out there. And unfortunately David is not immune from mistakes. I used to be a big fan of him. But his latest work just turned me off. He's started basing some of his information on clear verifiable falsehoods. The old books you're reading of him are good though.

My advice is to disbelieve everything and check it for yourself. Even if this costs a lot of time. When you say you get a good feeling with someone. Just think that if they're lying to you, this feeling is fully designed. I know the things to do to create this vibe. Other people know how to create it. It doesn't mean the information is true and it's the first thing people will influence if they lie on the internet.

On the whole we don't want to hear it but our friends in the conspiracy crowd are more often lying to us than telling the truth. The big shots like david and certainly the camelot crew are being fed so much garbage that either some of it or all of it actually gets pushed as real information.

I've predicted the disclosure movement before it actually started. Before David jumped on the band wagon. I predicted the hype we see today. I was able to because it's been happening just like this for the past 10 years or so. Although I was more certain of it then I'm still hoping it will occur. But I've stopped believing the things people on the internet tell me about it. I just follow the news at least they're reliably unreliable and try to check up on relevant sources.

At the core is truth. Around it is 90% the additions of people with good intentions. And 10% bad intentions. The fact is that if you start to verify information or check the accuracy of past predictions the track record is not good...

What mostly happens is that someone makes an outrageous claim. People around them pick this up and start parrotting it until the information in various forms is echoing around, every node in the net is more certain than the previous node that something is going to happen. And like a snowball it collects random "facts". But no one actually takes the time to check those facts. People either just don't know how, or they're lazy.. Or they just want to be fooled...

And then when it doesn't happen we've "averted a disaster with our consciousness" or "we're not ready yet" Yeah right.

At a certain point if you dare to ask critical questions you're immediately shoved in the STS negative elites corner.

If you believe everything they tell you you deserve exactly what you're going to get. I would suggests to check, I would also suggest that you're being lied to on a regular basis.... If you believe this is not true. Maybe you're being gullible, or maybe I'm being cynical who knows.

At any rate, don't believe something just because it resonates... It only means someone is telling you what you like to hear. You cannot discern the truth from recognizing what you'd like to be true.

And there are techniques for creating psychological resonance, it's not a true signal, it just looks that way.
In general I agree with Ali. I think he's laid out a lot of really great points. What was really helpful for me was to realize that there is absolutely nothing derogatory about being skeptical. A skeptical attitude is a healthy one- all it means is that you are not open to changing your core beliefs instantly, nor are you closed off to accepting new ideas. You take in everything (ideally), and see what actually works.

When it comes to resonance, I generally feel this is more appropriate to the area of spiritual evolution. Not so much science or other areas that are governed by verified facts, math bases theories and so on. Resonance is fair game for spirituality though, because spirituality is in itself very, very personal and subjective. In that light, yes, resonance may be your best tool in finding what works for you. I place emphasis here, because what works for you will not work for everyone. And although this causes many conflicts between people, it's actually really how it's supposed to be, I think!

Here is an amazing discussion about skepticism, cynics, true believers, "debunkers", and other such things. I've posted this on the forum before... For me, it was transformational, I hope it helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiQvO5WfcZE