Bring4th

Full Version: Stupidity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stupidity was contained.

Bat

I don't think its possible to reactivate yourself fully to 5th density or above. I think we can reach the highest sub-octave of 3rd density. Once we move beyond this we become 4th density or above once again.

I don't think its wise to talk about how the council of Saturn would think, since they are 8th density? I would be happy to understand our current illusion of 3rd density! before worrying about anything else.
It is very well possible:

Quote:65.19 Questioner: [chuckles] Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve...

For intents I have made in an unbalanced manner, I will not incarnate here again it seems... There was a serious chance I was going to do something stupid.

Bat

Quote:Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve...

Being fully activated at 4th density or above would most likely be breaking the law of free will while being in 3rd density.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light, or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.
What about that quote makes you think that it is possible to penetrate the forgetting to an extent that the more dense bodies are activated?

The way I read it, when Ra says "the forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if...", Ra is saying that it is only possible to penetrate the forgetting in a way that is not an infringment, and it is not possible to "penetrate the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner."

I interpret it as saying there are natural limits to the forgetting process that cannot be penetrated. The free will of a wanderer after the forgetting is unpredictable and so I doubt that they would be allowed to incarnate at all if these limits weren't in place.
There is no natural law that prevents one from using the indigo-ray to overcome any physical limitation.
But no one here will incarnate on earth since we are all going to be harvested out of here to somewhere else. Do you mean you will not wander to another 3d incarnation?
(12-31-2013, 05:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is no natural law that prevents one from using the indigo-ray to overcome any physical limitation.

there are, however, agreements and contracts made prior to incarnation.

Bat

Quote:There is no natural law that prevents one from using the indigo to overcome any physical limitation.

Yes of course but within the limits of the highest sub octave of 3rd density. I believe we can do a lot in our physical yellow ray bodies. A good example would be Christ if you believe in this distortion. Christ brought about many "miracles" while still being in the yellow ray body before his ascension.
My guidance tells me that neither I nor the solar system's governance will approve of me incarnating here in a veiled 3rd-density vessel again.

The earliest this planet will achieve some level of seeing past the illusion is around 2170. I will not be able to have a life here before that time. Once this planet is unveiled, wandering here will be faux pas.

As long as there are veiled humans, I am not allowed here.

(12-31-2013, 05:04 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2013, 05:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is no natural law that prevents one from using the indigo-ray to overcome any physical limitation.

there are, however, agreements and contracts made prior to incarnation.

Easily renegged with enough will. The strongest intention always wins.

(12-31-2013, 05:05 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:There is no natural law that prevents one from using the indigo to overcome any physical limitation.

Yes of course but within the limits of the highest sub octave of 3rd density. I believe we can do a lot in our physical yellow ray bodies. A good example would be Christ if you believe in this distortion. Christ brought about many "miracles" while still being in the yellow ray body before his ascension.

Limits are non-existent for a sufficiently adept entity.

Bat

I believe any guidance we receive is brought through our own persona that is subject to change. Reality isn't fixed nor is any future. Change is the catalysis. Perhaps by the time of your date of 2170 you would not need to incarnate on Earth as Earth fully reaches 4th density?

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

Unbound

I would perhaps pursue an examination of the story of Milarepa. Food for thought!

http://www.kagyu.org/kagyulineage/lineage/kag05.php
You don't have the actual understanding to make a physical body for yourself - of any nature.
(12-31-2013, 04:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]My personal finding:

If you know you are a wanderer of 5th-density and above, and conciously consider and work towards reactivating yourself fully, The Council will not be happy.

You will likely be barred from incarnating on Earth into the future.

Earth is a hard school. That doesn't sound so bad.

(12-31-2013, 05:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
You don't have the actual understanding to make a physical body for yourself - of any nature.

I can't wait for 5th density when I can make my own body.
A large part of what would make creating your own body meaningful involves learning the lessons of 3D. The body is a creature of the mind's creation. What balance have you afforded such a body to use for its manifestation?
Are we then still learning 3D lessons while we are in 5D? We are here to learn the ways of love. In 5D, do you still look for ways to love? Or is it strictly about gaining wisdom?
(03-07-2014, 11:38 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we then still learning 3D lessons while we are in 5D? We are here to learn the ways of love. In 5D, do you still look for ways to love? Or is it strictly about gaining wisdom?
The lessons of a density are appropriate to that density's vibration, and each density transcends yet includes the prior density. However, 3D provides balancing opportunities which are useful until middle of 6D when balance is available. When Ra says "love" and "wisdom", with respect to the higher densities, these notions are so distorted from 3D understanding to be almost useless to discuss. They are essentially placeholders which point to the closest concept we can provide. Here in 3D "the ways of love" are how we may accept beingness, as we move toward time/space beingness. It is the formation of a self-determined viewpoint (as well as its refinement for wanderers).

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

The indigo cannot "fix" the other centers, and while one could use further distortion to distort away from the imbalances of the other centers the other centers are not actually balanced as such.
I am being deliberately annoying here, but overall I love the patient, love filled vibe on this forum:

Adonai One, browski, wouldn't it be a stellar idea to combine all of your ideas in one thread? We can call it "Adonai One's musings", or maybe "Breaking news from Adonai One's conversations with his higher self".

You can update it regularly, and maybe moderators can make it a sticky. Not really relevant to anything, just a general idea...