Bring4th

Full Version: The Chakras Summarized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Red-ray: Acceptance/Rejection of consciousness

Orange-ray: Acceptance/Rejection of the self.

Yellow-ray: Acceptance/Rejection of environment/catalyst/stimuli.

Green-ray: Acceptance/Rejection of the desires and feelings of the self and others.

Blue-ray: Acceptance/Rejection of expressions of the self and others. Ability to express ones desires in action and thought.

Indigo-ray: Acceptance/Rejection of the unity of all consciousness and things.

Violet-ray: All of the above.

Relationships: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid142063
Thanks! I never really got these chakras/colours when I read the Law of One. Can you elaborate on each one a little bit more?
Many wisdoms, many nuances for each one. I believe any further concepts that explain these chakras stem from these principles.

I believe The Archetypal Mind explains each of these in further detail between the concepts of mind/body/spirit. You can see my interpretation of such in my signature.

What chakras do you not fully get? Thanks!
(01-01-2014, 11:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ](...) What chakras do you not fully get? Thanks!

I need to look over the whole concept of the chakras. While reading the Law of One, I didn't really understand this concept. But I will read your book, thank you for the tip!

Unbound

The Chakras have their basis in yogic philosophy and are considered the vortexes through which the various bodies are all energized and maintained.

http://www.myyogaonline.com/about-yoga/chakras

They are considered to pertain to each level of the self - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Each chakra corresponds with different aspects of the self and metaphysical energy system which is also connected to particular endocrine glands (responsible for hormones) of the physical body.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra
I've simply associated the chakras with overall conciousness which, indeed, connects to core bodily nervous system functions. I see it as conciousness becoming more and more connected with all from the foundations of raw material to infinity.

These rays are our mind and self.
[Image: 66Q5Z.jpg]
Something I thought about and wanted to type up:

Red-ray relationship: How concious am I of this person?

Orange-ray relationship: How does this person bring me pleasure?

Yellow-ray relationship: How does this person make my life easier and happier? What does this person give to me? What can I do for this person so I can receive in return?

Green-ray relationship: How much do I love about this person's individuality, desire, expression and overall being? Do I accept who they are and what they wish to do?

Blue-ray relationship: How much do I love about this person's work, views, expressions and how they wish to influence/respect the world? Can we support each other's objectives? How can I better support this person out of my love for them?

Indigo-ray relationship: How can I unite with this person in our choices, in our intentions and work? How well do we work together as a unconditionally loving group?

Violet-ray relationship: How can I become more of this person as myself? How can we achieve better unity?
I think it's interesting to note that each chakra also has 7 sub-chakras. I've noticed that in trying to balance one chakra I will end up having to go through all seven rays for each