Bring4th

Full Version: Soul contract - What's in it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the thread about catalysts today and I discovered this quote of Q'uo where he talks about soul contracts:

Quote:There is a causative factor inherent in the carefully made agreements that were entered into before incarnation. Biases were set up in the very currents of destiny surrounding the particular nexus of energies that represents the opportunity for an incarnation. When the body and parents and so forth are chosen, this nexus becomes potentiated and that particular little destiny that is your pre-game game plan clicks into place and begins to unroll the scroll of space/time as you, as an entity, enter into a body, become embodied and enfleshed, take form by birth and begin to unravel the great tale that is the story of your life.

Here is what I found in the Law of One about soul contracts:

Quote:59.3 Questioner: I have a question from Jim that states: “I think I have penetrated the mystery of my lifelong anger at making mistakes. I think I have always been aware subconsciously of my abilities to master new learnings, but my desire to successfully complete my mission on Earth has been energized by the Orion group into irrational and destructive anger when I fail. Could you comment on this observation?”

Ra: I am Ra. We would suggest that as this entity is aware of its position as a Wanderer, it may also consider what pre-incarnative decisions it undertook to make regarding the personal or self-oriented portion of the choosing to be here at this particular time/space. This entity is aware, as stated, that it has great potential, but potential for what? This is the pre-incarnative question. The work of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion. This entity abounds in wisdom. The compassion it is desirous of balancing has, as its antithesis, lack of compassion. In the more conscious being this expresses or manifests itself as lack of compassion for self. We feel this is the sum of suggested concepts for thought which we may offer at this time without infringement.

Quote:66.34 Questioner: This planet, to me, seems to be what I would call a cesspool of distortions. This includes all diseases and malfunctions of the physical body in general. It would seem to me that, on the average, this planet would be very, very high on the list if we just took the overall amount of these problems. Am I, is my feeling correct in this assumption?

Ra: I am Ra. We will review previous material.

Catalyst is offered to the entity. If it is not used by the mind complex it will then filter through to the body complex and manifest as some form of physical distortion. The more efficient the use of catalyst, the less physical distortion to be found.

There are, in the case of those you call Wanderers, not only a congenital difficulty in dealing with the third-density vibratory patterns but also a recollection, however dim, that these distortions are not necessary or usual in the home vibration.

We over-generalize as always, for there are many cases of pre-incarnative decisions which result in physical or mental limitations and distortions, but we feel that you are addressing the question of widespread distortions towards misery of one form or another. (...)

Hidden Hand even said that the possibility of contact with an UFO is contained in the soul contract:

Quote:ATS: I have never seen a UFO or any of this spiritual stuff myself. I just know in my heart that it's there for me to find. What can I do if anything to get myself in the correct frequency to see these things and have these experiences. Any and all information you provide will be greatly appreciated.

HH: Simply believe, and know in your heart of their existence. Think about it. In all of this vast Creation, can you really believe that you are alone? I will pre-warn you though, so as to avoid disappointment, you will only receive communication from them, if that is something you have already agreed together in your Soul Contract before coming here.

What I would like to know:
1) What issues are exactly arranged in the soul contract? (I would say parents/family one is born into, physical and mental disabilities)
2) Can we deduce our mission/the things we want to work on from these issues? (e.g. because one has very abusive parents, one wants to work on forgiveness)
(01-02-2014, 12:54 AM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden Hand even said that the possibility of contact with an UFO is contained in the soul contract:

Quote:ATS: I have never seen a UFO or any of this spiritual stuff myself. I just know in my heart that it's there for me to find. What can I do if anything to get myself in the correct frequency to see these things and have these experiences. Any and all information you provide will be greatly appreciated.

HH: Simply believe, and know in your heart of their existence. Think about it. In all of this vast Creation, can you really believe that you are alone? I will pre-warn you though, so as to avoid disappointment, you will only receive communication from them, if that is something you have already agreed together in your Soul Contract before coming here.
So did the Ra material:
Quote:8.21 Questioner: Well, what density did the entities who picked up Charlie Hickson come from? What was their density?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities in whom you show such interest are third-density beings of a fairly high order. We should express the understanding to you that these entities would not have used the mind/body/spirit complex, Charlie, except for the resolve of this entity before incarnation to be of service.

(01-02-2014, 12:54 AM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]What I would like to know:
1) What issues are exactly arranged in the soul contract? (I would say parents/family one is born into, physical and mental disabilities)
Those issues which would attract the desired lessons or experiential catalyst. The lessons being those which successfully acknowledged, accepted and understood, would provide the awareness of the current distortions allowing them to be removed.

(01-02-2014, 12:54 AM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]2) Can we deduce our mission/the things we want to work on from these issues? (e.g. because one has very abusive parents, one wants to work on forgiveness)
Yes. Take a look at 5.2. In every case, it is the desire to be whole that prompts any work so it becomes more and more obvious how personal bias tailors both the attraction and interpretation of experience. Once personal bias is sufficiently known, it becomes more and more obvious how collective bias does the same thing.