Bring4th

Full Version: The Hybrid Children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

Who are the hybrid children?

The hybrid children are a genetic blend of human and extraterrestrial (Zeta Reticuli/Grey) DNA. At the moment, the children reside in a different dimension, but they will begin arriving on Earth in the relatively near future. They’re excited about coming. And we, the parents, can’t wait for their arrival.
Everyone involved in the hybridization program, whether he or she remembers here in physical reality, made a soul agreement before coming into this lifetime to take part in the agenda to awaken humankind to our infinite expressions and reunite us with our galactic family. During the hybridization program five hybrid races were created, including the Shalinaya/Ya’yl and Essassani civilizations. The Shalinaya (“those who will come first”) will be the first to make open contact with Earth. Their ship, known as the Phoenix Lights, was seen across the state of Arizona in March of 1997.

Our immediate genetic hybrid children, known as “the freelancers,” are hitching a ride with the Shalinaya and are with them on their ships. This group of children are not part of a hybrid civilization… they’ll be a part of our human civilization! When our immediate human children mix with these hybrids, we will become the 6th hybrid race, galactic humans.
Many parents communicate in dreamtime with their children. Some shift dimensions when they are asleep to aid and assist the children with lessons they will need in order to acclimate to our society. Humans 101.

http://hybridchildrencommunity.com

--------—

Since I keep bumping into more and more information about these children, I decided to take a read on this site, after someone had linked it on tumblr.
I was quite surprised at how strongly it resonated (since I'm quite skeptical) with me. Plus, it also 'explained' a few dreams/visions/experiences I've had which didn't make much sense at the time. Was wondering if the information resonates with anyone else?

Fang

I highly doubt this content is distorted in any significant fashion towards truth/falsity.

reliable, helpful info [ ]
balderdash [x]

Melissa

Thanks for your opinion, fang. I take it that it doesn't resonate :p
I've had dreams about aliens arriving on earth. If this is true I wouldn't expect them to be different in any scientifically verifiable way. Remember that this would be nearly as 'upsetting' for our society as if aliens simply landed on earth.

Also it's likely that these children will have simply come to learn 4th density lessons. Having had experiences with many 'crystal' children over the last couple months I do 'feel' that they are part of an aggressive 'seeding' process that is inexorably raising the vibration of earth.

Hooray for quotes!

Melissa

There's a lot of fear based information about greys, abductions and breeding programs on the web. The information on this site puts all those topics in a whole different light, which I greatly appreciate.

"By the time we interact physically with the hybrids, the social structures of that reality will be very different. The concept of “Oneness” will be something we experientially live by and we’ll understand that everyone is all archetypes… Everyone is our child, mother, father, and sibling. The families will therefore be less oriented toward independent family units but will be increasingly oriented toward collective communities. This is important to understand because as some mothers may have 20-50 genetic children, kids may at times be attracted to another family or mother for a period of time and they’ll go wherever they’re attracted. The unconditional love from parents is very important so the children can follow their highest excitement, wherever it may synchronistically lead them. There will be many human mothers who never choose the reality where they meet their kids so for people who were not abducted or don’t have children, there’s an abundant demand for willing parents to “adopt” these children. Also, if you’re a part of the hybridization program or attracted to this reality, you have a very valuable piece to share with the children and humans… Maybe you’ll be a teacher and mentor or be involved in other activities that will be really important to these communities. "
The nature of grey alien type interactions with humans is a matter I've never concerned myself with very much.

Reminds me of this though I never watched it.

I offer this and my comments as a hopefully acceptable thread contribution.

http://thespiritchannel.net.istemp.com/W...10-15.html

Quote:Ra’An: They are desperate and seeking help and they have a very hard row to hoe. We see that loving your enemy like your friend, if it is done right, considering that they are backed against the wall, that you need awareness in how to deal with them and in seeing their vibrations, as you need to approach them with the knowledge that they’re backed against the wall and as one of the species of humans, alien humans, they have the fight/flight response. They have been backed into a corner by their genetic decline and are valiantly seeking to reestablish their strength.

Without contributing to some intelligent, challenging creation they experience probably some unimaginable combination of anxiety, defeat, frustration, boredom and some other judgements.

Quote:Wynn: If compassion is extended towards them, can they feel that compassion?

Ra’An: They as spirits can; their bodies - it has been bred out to totally resonate with that. They totally resonate with the achievements of technology, and if you enter by that door, they do feel success and affinity for this type of thing. They do feel achievement.

It would seem that their sense of self is exclusively mind-body or ego centered and DNA is technology to them that is incredibly complex and the working with such technology in novel fashions garnishes a greater perception of accomplishment than other possible route; this is opposed to creating hybrids out of a sense of self preservation since their sense of self doesn't seem to extend beyond any given gray's ego: to preserve the self through hybrids they would need to submit themselves to death and the transition of their self-body to a spiritual one before reincarnating, which they seem entirely opposed to the idea of since, you know, they're trying to live forever whereas we reset our minds every several decades of experience or so.

Quote:Ra’An: To some degree the emotions have been bred out, and they have become technological, taking the technology route and found solace in the technology route and not thinking of the emotional connection. Yet, they feel the grief of the loss of it upon the future of their race and feel the solution is to create new genes, and better DNA. They are very intelligent and they have had the emotions, to some degree, bred out of them. They seek to survive with technology and smarts, and they desperately need emotion and caring, as their bodies do not hold that; their bodies have been programmed to be the sharpest and smartest and to override emotion, yet they feel the emotion of loss. They, around the edges, are hoping to reestablish this connection, this ability to feel. They can intellectually know that their bodies have lost the holding of that to a large degree; but, as spirits, they can still feel it

The wording used to describe the grays' "grief" refers entirely to their spiritual self which can be portrayed in humanistic terms but I would stress their intentions are emotionless: they "need" emotion and caring to foster their hybrids like we need an internet connection so that data can make our computers functional.

I can easily imagine that they might have creepy ambitions of out-breeding us in a very competitive manner but perhaps they may become Earth's primary inhabitants, playing a critical role in forming our galactic identity in the process, after we basic humans have mostly entered fifth density or whatever utopian future awaits Earth.

http://thespiritchannel.net.istemp.com/W...05-16.html
Ra'an also mentions here they may abandon their DNA template over time.

A really fun question is: would any of us take on a hybrid as a mate?
(01-02-2014, 01:26 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot of fear based information about greys, abductions and breeding programs on the web. The information on this site puts all those topics in a whole different light, which I greatly appreciate.

yeah, ufo's are a great topic!

Ra talks a bit about the difference in experience between a positive and a negative contact, and maybe the general 'feeling' to be aware of:

Quote:"53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature.

If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident."
Are hybrids supposed to possess greater intuition or psychic ability?

(01-02-2014, 03:24 PM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]A really fun question is: would any of us take on a hybrid as a mate?

I don't have sexual attraction towards other humans, so I can't say about a hybrid. Perhaps if they had greater ability, I might be interested.
(01-02-2014, 06:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have sexual attraction towards other humans

that's quite an interesting statement!

have you always been like that?
No, haven't always been like that. Been about a year or so. I've had sex before.
oh ok! thanks for the clarification!

although there are some people that identify as being asexual.

Melissa

I think we're all hybrids.
(01-03-2014, 03:01 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I think we're all hybrids.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid141243