Bring4th

Full Version: Identity Issues and Orange Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one of the questions that comes up with orange ray is -

who am I?

this is an identity question.

quite often, when we are young, we are told by society and our family that we have to conform to a certain code of behaviour, that we can't fully be who we naturally are. Part of this is the social code, and maintains a certain protocol of behaviour and interaction, so people are on the same page.

but part of this conformity of social pressure extends into areas of 'beingness', and that who we are, just naturally, is not good enough or permitted to be expressed.

this leads to a feeling that we are being suppressed.

this suppression will most often be felt in a school environment or a church environment; where one is at a power disadvantage to those running the institution, and physical force or violence or the threat of violence is used to apply the conforming behaviour.

later on, when one exits that environment as an adult, those blockages to self-identity are still carried. As a natural reaction to that blockage, there can be a desire to re-assert identity, to say: "THIS IS WHO I AM. This is what I am on about'.

such an assertion can be quite vehement and aggressive. For eg, one of my closest friends happens to be homosexual, and he has a wide variety of acquaintances. He's told me that when people first come out about their sexual identity it can be quite flamboyant and in-your-face, almost an act of defiance. This can be seen as a reaction to the blockage, rather than a resolution of it.

when one eases into the natural expression of orange ray, one's innate identity, there is an easy flow and expression of self. There is nothing to fight against, resist, or prove to anyone else. It is just like the water droplet on a leaf - this is who I am.

when identity is asserted as a counter against the feeling of being suppressed, there is very much a public display or declaration - hey guys, this is who I am, deal with it!

we all have the right to be who we are; no apologies, no explanations, no prevarication. It's a natural right. Once that is accepted, there is no more need to look for proof of self. The self just is. And that's an orange ray expression.
Sometimes an unblocked orange or yellow ray manifests a lot like an open blue ray which is the "first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another". This isnt surprising since the absence of a blockage in the lower triad should lead to an outlet or expression in the higher rays. What i find interesting is that its all a matter of perspective. You could say that a natural expression of an open orange ray is passive radiation of identity without need to assert or demand response, or you could envision the upward traveling energy which would otherwise manifest in a blockage in orange/yellow instead being funneled and transmuted into a blue ray response. The difference amounts to no difference but highlights a relationship between work in the lower triad and work in the higher rays interlinking with one another.

great stuff as usual plenum Smile

Quote:...the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.