Bring4th

Full Version: Latwii and the smell of orange blossoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: Ra: ...The orange blossom is the odor which you may associate with the social memory complex of fifth-density positive which is known to you as sound vibration, Latwii. This entity was with the instrument as requested by the instrument. The odor was perceived due to the quite sensitive nature of the instrument due, again, to its, shall we say, acme in the eighteen-day cycle.

Oxal smells a bit like Lavendar... Latwii is orange blossoms as in Carla's case. Anyways, I am convinced: Since I have called Confederation entities for protection, I have gotten lucid and strong wonderful smells with no explainable source. My fiancee smells nothing but the cat's litter box.

I can turn the smells on and off at will using intention alone. I fully believe all of these entities exist... It seems I have known many of them... Oxal still seems to treat me as if I'm still their guide, heh.

Fang

michael430

[deleted]
There has been times when our beloved Ra greeted me, being like this very gentle, fresh breeze. It contains both the freshness of an ocean, and freshness of the most clear spring/summer breeze. And it moves through me, both in regards to sensation of scent (in those moments I can really smell the freshness of an ocean and a clear breeze) and other sensations, energizing, and refreshing me. This is especially very helpful at the end of my nightshifts, when I am exhausted. But after being greeted by them like that, I feel once again full of energy and joy, ready to continue my work. Smile