Bring4th

Full Version: And in other news....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...it's currently -1.6 degrees F, wind chill -14 degrees, at LLResearch HQ in Anchorage, KY, while it's 31 degrees F in Anchorage, Alaska.

That doesn't happen very often!Tongue

Melissa

[Image: tumblr_mxt26btPH01rss7bpo2_250.jpg]

Egypt has had quite some snowfall in December, which hasn't happened in over 100 years. And it's oddly warm for this time of year in Holland. Weird huh!
^Nuts!..but I had to look it up just to be sure.

"A picture of the snow-covered pyramids in Egypt, shared by thousands on Twitter and Facebook, has turned out to be another fake. [..] Snow really did fall on Friday in nearby New Cairo City, but the wintry weather wasn't enough to cover Egypt's most famous monuments, the Pyramids or the Sphinx." =/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ds-2929265

Melissa

Oopsie daisy! Well, it's nicely done that's for sure :p
Let's hope that the recent balancing of northern / southern hemispheres will make things right once again. "Summertime" in the Antarctic trapped a ship in ice and Anchorage AK is hot compared to Louisville, Nashville and Atlanta. Confused :-/
(01-06-2014, 12:09 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Oopsie daisy! Well, it's nicely done that's for sure :p

Yeah..I was disappointed!
I wonder if this has anything to do with the earth or suns magnetic field?
The UK has had a 'warm' (by comparison) autumn and winter too.
(01-07-2014, 11:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The UK has had a 'warm' (by comparison) autumn and winter too.

Yup, hasn't snowed yet either.

That being said, all that rain we've had the past month or so probably compensated for the Snow (Or rather the lack thereof).
I likethe language the news has developed for weather phenomena. I'm in the middle of a 'Polar Vortex' right now. sounds dramatic Tongue
I see no difference here in the middle of nowhere pacific islands.
fake snow in america

a lots of videos from america on fake snow that won't melt and gets all black like plastic????

we have snow in croatia must try that and report.
(01-07-2014, 10:15 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I like the language the news has developed for weather phenomena. I'm in the middle of a 'Polar Vortex' right now. sounds dramatic Tongue

Any snow in the UK and it's described as 'treacherous'. It gets thrown around so much in the news, you can't help but laugh!
Darn, so the pyramids did not magically regress back to their shimmering white casings?
   The truth can cost you your life.
   That is why so many are afraid to speak it.
   The article listed below is satire.
   But it contains many truths.
   I post it in the hopes that we will be able to see more clearly.
   I am optimistic that the evil being played out in the world will be overcome by good.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/thats-all-folks