Bring4th

Full Version: I need feed back/ help. Ive recently had contact.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

My name is Michael and i really need some open minded wise people to help inform me about my contact situation. I have no reason to make things up i sincerely need help it would be a waste of my time if i was not truly serious. I want to know if the being i made contact with was positive or negative and if so what i should do from this point on. My entire life i have been very open minded and always strongly believed in other life throughout the universe and even life in other deminsions. The contact i made was directly with an unkown ET. (another thing if possible, it would be helpful for some one, if they know, can tell me what the being was.) I have no idea what i made contact with but let me explain what happend. I have tried previously to go out under the stars away from the city and try to communicate to whatever is out there and ask them to share knowledge and take me to explore or at least see parts of the universe. I had done all this because i feel that i dont belong with the majority of the people here who are negative and especially the ones running the world so stupidly. But anyways i still to this day have not been successful on making contact through that way. My dad has been ubducted multiple times in his life and my grandpa is a nuclear physicist who studies Ets and is also interested in them for the fact that the things they do goes against the physics he learned. But that was alittlke back ground info sorry ill get to what happend to me. It was a few months back and i was, and still am living with my grandparents. It was night time and we have a dog who was inside the house i have a cat who i believe may have been in the front yard and i have 2 lizards one a bearded dragon the other my baby savannah guard monitor. (i dont know i love animals and nature) (also do not judge me on anything but my well being i am a good person, and with the positive forces, and i am highly intelligent so do not underestimate my intellectual abilities just because of the lack of effort towards the grammer in this post or for any other reason) It was around 10 pm and my grandpa went to sleep and i went to lay down and slowly drifted into sleep. I woke up sometime from 2-4 am like i do alot.. and my house was totally dark, down the hall is the kitchen which is surrounded by huge sliding glass windowns and at the end of the kitchen there are huge sliding glass doors so u can easily see the back yard which is pretty big id say 50 feet in length from the kitchen. The yard was only dimly light up by the moon. I went half way into the kitchen to get some water and then i looked out into my back yard and instantly noticed and stared at about maybe a 6 foot tall figure who was in the shape of a humanoid.. kind of.. and was completely black i wont say shadow because it was unlike any shadow i have ever seen it was like if the shadow had mass..it was deep black blacker than anything else around it had NO face no nothing it was just a very dense looking shadow (i could not see through it at all)it was in the figure of a hooded person but of course i knew it was not human it was in the middle of the yard facing the house motionless. right when i looked into my nback yard and noticed it i had absolutly no time to react (its like it knew i knew it was there) after about a second of me noticing it.. at the speed of a full sprint although i didnt really notice legs in the dark shadowy mass it hoovered maybe a centimeter above the ground, although it looked like it was still on the ground and it went straight from the middle of my yard to the huge window in the kitchen which was completely open and only the screen was there. then its like it changed form a bit or revealed itself to me because i was now standing within 4 feet of this being and it was still the shadowy figure as i described but it had a big..bigger than most humans head and it was a grey skin color with alot of deep wrinkles and it had very large pure black shiny eyes a small mouth, and had its face 2 inches away from the window screen which i was standing within 4 feet of. its whole body was still dense very dense looking blackness or shadow and even though i know could see a face it still seemed to have a hood covering the top of his head. I felt absolutly no fear. i told my self the instant i noticed it in the yard to be calm and that im making contact because i researched that ETs will leave or stop if you are panicked or scared. so i was very calm. so i noticed it and instantly at the speed of a full sprint it came to the window with its face visible about two inches away from the screen on the outside of the house and then this is where i wonder if it is an alien or an interdeminsional being because very subtle like it was moving its head and not saying a single word i knew it was telepathically communicating with me, i did not move and neither did it we just stood there and here is why i am so confused, we were telepathically communicating im sure of it, or at least he was doing it to me for ab out 5 seconds straight and then i remember saing somthing with words i believe.. and then saying it again much lloouder and right when that happend it all goes black and the next morning i went to the kitchen saw the big window really was open and told my family but here is where im so confused i thought it was a good being because i felt no fear from it but here is where im confused the being let me remember the whole experience except for what it told me telepathically and what i said before it all went black. so i remember everything except for the communicating. im confused i dont know if it told me somthing bad and i responded angry at it and the being doesnt want me to know what it or i said, or i dont know if it told me valuble good information and it wants me to wait until i am ready to recall what it told me, it freaks me out that i dont know if it is good or bad because if it was evil and said evil things to me i have no way of knowing its evil because i dont know what we said to eachother. i feel positive it was the will of this being that makes me not remember what was communicated although i still just dont know if it is positive or negative and i sure as hell still dont know what it was. i know many many different types of reported aliens but i dont know about this.. at this point i feel exactly in the middle of thjinking its good or bad there is not part of me that says its evil but there is no part of me that says it was for sure good so [/u]
Please give me feed back and help anything helps and if any one has had a similar experience please share with me. Huh
Good/bad, evil/righteous... they're all subjective. Here is an opportunity for you to find the answers you've been looking for. Why worry about who the messenger is?
Here's a way that Ra suggested for distinguishing between positive and negative contacts.

Quote:53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.
(01-08-2014, 02:32 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Good/bad, evil/righteous... they're all subjective. Here is an opportunity for you to find the answers you've been looking for. Why worry about who the messenger is?

thank you i belive you have given me some very good advice i appriciate people like you and i understand what you are saying..although do you think i should avoid contact with the being or communicate with it again?
First off I think you know that the entity was not negative. Simply from your reaction to the entity your intuition is the best guide. Secondly It sounds like you described what are termed 'the grey's' I haven't looked into them personally so I cannot give any more information. I would suggest if you have not already to look into some Bashar channeling's. (Bashar is a 'grey') Just watch some of the channeling on youtube see if anything resonates perhaps one where he speaks of his own planet. When i say resonates with you I shall describe it for greater clarity. When you here or read some information and rather than you agreeing or simply thinking yea this fits me personally. I find that you have physical reaction where you feel the information from within it literally resonates with your being. I usually get goosebumps and teary eyed.

The communication to you from this entity is probably not what is important it was the experience itself. As for finding out the entity's name etc I would suggest the name not to be important. The experience happened perhaps to point you in a certain direction. To act as a catalyst of some sort.

Also it sounds like a rad experience, do not worry about it If you do not I would begin meditating. Usually answers find you rather than you finding them.
(01-08-2014, 02:39 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a way that Ra suggested for distinguishing between positive and negative contacts.

Quote:53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.

thank you so much this is all helping me. what do i do if it is negative tho just focus no energy on it or ? i still never had any bad feelings associated with it.

(01-08-2014, 02:43 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]First off I think you know that the entity was not negative. Simply from your reaction to the entity your intuition is the best guide. Secondly It sounds like you described what are termed 'the grey's' I haven't looked into them personally so I cannot give any more information. I would suggest if you have not already to look into some Bashar channeling's. (Bashar is a 'grey') Just watch some of the channeling on youtube see if anything resonates perhaps one where he speaks of his own planet. When i say resonates with you I shall describe it for greater clarity. When you here or read some information and rather than you agreeing or simply thinking yea this fits me personally. I find that you have physical reaction where you feel the information from within it literally resonates with your being. I usually get goosebumps and teary eyed.

The communication to you from this entity is probably not what is important it was the experience itself. As for finding out the entity's name etc I would suggest the name not to be important. The experience happened perhaps to point you in a certain direction. To act as a catalyst of some sort.

Also it sounds like a rad experience, do not worry about it If you do not I would begin meditating. Usually answers find you rather than you finding them.

ah a very wise person. thank you friend, i agree it may be a grey thats what i thought, i am very knowledgeble of greys and if it was on i think it was not a "worker bee" grey it was a tall very advanced being. thank you so much! i will look into the channleing. Also what are ways i could draw it back for another contact(although when i ask that question i "feel" like i already know how i have just been waiitng to assure my confidence in myself. I really thank you for the help, also could i every try to channel the being? is channleing bad or does it make you vunerable to the being?
(01-08-2014, 02:45 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much this is all helping me. what do i do if it is negative tho just focus no energy on it or ? i still never had any bad feelings associated with it.

Here's what Ra suggested: "In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well."

However, it doesn't sound like you think it's negative.
(01-08-2014, 02:39 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a way that Ra suggested for distinguishing between positive and negative contacts.

Do you think confederation sources would use thought-form to physically contact (showing UFO or as beings) in addition to dreams and other type of non 'physical' thought-form (images, inspiration etc.)?
(01-08-2014, 02:45 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you so much this is all helping me. what do i do if it is negative tho just focus no energy on it or ? i still never had any bad feelings associated with it.

(01-08-2014, 02:43 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]First off I think you know that the entity was not negative. Simply from your reaction to the entity your intuition is the best guide. Secondly It sounds like you described what are termed 'the grey's' I haven't looked into them personally so I cannot give any more information. I would suggest if you have not already to look into some Bashar channeling's. (Bashar is a 'grey') Just watch some of the channeling on youtube see if anything resonates perhaps one where he speaks of his own planet. When i say resonates with you I shall describe it for greater clarity. When you here or read some information and rather than you agreeing or simply thinking yea this fits me personally. I find that you have physical reaction where you feel the information from within it literally resonates with your being. I usually get goosebumps and teary eyed.

ah a very wise person. thank you friend, i agree it may be a grey thats what i thought, i am very knowledgeble of greys and if it was on i think it was not a "worker bee" grey it was a tall very advanced being. thank you so much! i will look into the channleing. Also what are ways i could draw it back for another contact(although when i ask that question i "feel" like i already know how i have just been waiitng to assure my confidence in myself. I really thank you for the help, also could i every try to channel the being? is channleing bad or does it make you vunerable to the being?

also yeah it was totally rad i was so happy cuz i finally got wat i wanted:contact it was pretty awesome i just want to be safe i know all kinds off cool knowledge we can share with eachother to! i bet you know alot of valuble things as well, and i really want to start mediating what is the best way though i dont knoiw much about meditating
In my opinion it is less likely that the other being prevented you from remembering the telecommunication as it is that the information is formatted in a way that you are not yet ready to synthesise.
Were you expecting a, 'Hi, my name is ______ , and the following words will suffice to express my mission;'... Wink
Also I think it might be safe to say that one may not be able to assume anything based off the 'denseness of the shadow' as it is completely possible that something which is actually incarnate on a sub or post-frequency to our current experience we may only see something like a 'lack of light' as our receptors are yet incapable/ to relay this sort of info.
Wish him love if that is how you feel..? HeartHuh
Quote:ah a very wise person. thank you friend, i agree it may be a grey thats what i thought, i am very knowledgeble of greys and if it was on i think it was not a "worker bee" grey it was a tall very advanced being. thank you so much! i will look into the channleing. Also what are ways i could draw it back for another contact(although when i ask that question i "feel" like i already know how i have just been waiitng to assure my confidence in myself. I really thank you for the help, also could i every try to channel the being? is channleing bad or does it make you vunerable to the being?

My friend I am no wiser than you. Desire is Action. What I mean is if from a balanced and open perspective you use your will/intention to make contact again then you increase the probability. Now I would say another contact like the one you had may not happen. You may be contacted telepathically or be given synchronicity's and such like. I would guess that you are perhaps connected to these entities and you had agreed the experience before incarnation.

Basically don't get wrapped up in making contact again. Accept what is and simply state your desire to have contact again when you are most ready and will most benefit.

Edit:
On channeling it does not make you vulnerable, it is a natural state/function of consciousness. People have expressed concern but I fully believe that If you concentrate on only contacting positive entities and ask your guides and higher self to protect you from anything untoward you will be fine. I have a channeling book and the first step when meditating is to imagine yourself in a ball of light. I see this ball to be both protective and a means to increase your vibration to match incoming energies from another entity.
(01-08-2014, 02:58 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you think confederation sources would use thought-form to physically contact (showing UFO or as beings) in addition to dreams and other type of non 'physical' thought-form (images, inspiration etc.)?

yes. i belive that is true although i am not sure who the real good guy is with all this confederation stuff, the biggest and baddest bad guy of all would pretend to be good and mass manipulate, but i belive that may have happend to me, using thought form to contact and dreams yes u nailed it
(01-08-2014, 02:58 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think confederation sources would use thought-form to physically contact (showing UFO or as beings) in addition to dreams and other type of non 'physical' thought-form (images, inspiration etc.)?

Yes, I think so. For example:

Quote:7.12 ...Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see.

Quote:8.15 Questioner: Was the landing at Pascagoula in 1973 when Charlie Hickson was taken [on board] this type of landing?

Ra: I am Ra. The landing of which you speak was what you would call an anomaly. It was neither the Orion influence nor our peoples in thought-form, but rather a planetary entity of your own vibration which came through quarantine in all innocence in a random landing.

Quote:8.30 Questioner: Is this the type of craft that Dan Frye was transported in?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Daniel was, in thought-form, transported by Confederation thought-form vehicular illusion in order to give this mind/body/spirit complex data so that we might see how this type of contact aided your people in the uncovering of the intelligent infinity behind the illusion of limits.

However:
Quote:8.31 Questioner: Would it be possible for any of us to have some type of contact with the Confederation in a more direct way?

Ra: I am Ra. In observing the distortions of those who underwent this experiential sequence we decided to gradually back off, shall I say, from direct contact in thought-form. The least distortion seems to be available in mind-to-mind communication. Therefore, the request to be taken aboard is not one we care to comply with. You are most valuable in your present orientation.
(01-08-2014, 03:00 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion it is less likely that the other being prevented you from remembering the telecommunication as it is that the information is formatted in a way that you are not yet ready to synthesise.
Were you expecting a, 'Hi, my name is ______ , and the following words will suffice to express my mission;'... Wink
Also I think it might be safe to say that one may not be able to assume anything based off the 'denseness of the shadow' as it is completely possible that something which is actually incarnate on a sub or post-frequency to our current experience we may only see something like a 'lack of light' as our receptors are yet incapable/ to relay this sort of info.
Wish him love if that is how you feel..? HeartHuh

haha wow friend i am suprised you pretty much read my mind, i was thinkin maybe he is ok with me remembering it its just i dont yet know how to remember telepathic communication that is why when i try to remember what i said it just doesnt make sense thank you1 and no ha i expected telepathic communication although i had no idea what it wud say. and as for the shadow thing thanks it may have just been his altered frequency it makes sense thank you

(01-08-2014, 03:02 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:ah a very wise person. thank you friend, i agree it may be a grey thats what i thought, i am very knowledgeble of greys and if it was on i think it was not a "worker bee" grey it was a tall very advanced being. thank you so much! i will look into the channleing. Also what are ways i could draw it back for another contact(although when i ask that question i "feel" like i already know how i have just been waiitng to assure my confidence in myself. I really thank you for the help, also could i every try to channel the being? is channleing bad or does it make you vunerable to the being?

My friend I am no wiser than you. Desire is Action. What I mean is if from a balanced and open perspective you use your will/intention to make contact again then you increase the probability. Now I would say another contact like the one you had may not happen. You may be contacted telepathically or be given synchronicity's and such like. I would guess that you are perhaps connected to these entities and you had agreed the experience before incarnation.

Basically don't get wrapped up in making contact again. Accept what is and simply state your desire to have contact again when you are most ready and will most benefit.

Edit:
On channeling it does not make you vulnerable, it is a natural state/function of consciousness. People have expressed concern but I fully believe that If you concentrate on only contacting positive entities and ask your guides and higher self to protect you from anything untoward you will be fine. I have a channeling book and the first step when meditating is to imagine yourself in a ball of light. I see this ball to be both protective and a means to increase your vibration to match incoming energies from another entity.

this is freaking me out how much we think alike. i am only 16 and i feel that people like us are all on the right path and are alike, as for what u said about contacting, yes i will not get to wrapped up and yes the positive intent works! and what u said about it may be contact in a different way, the next night before i started questioning if the being was evil i had a weeeird feelking dream and all i remember from the dream is the concept or message "always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny" it was weird thats all i could remember was those words or that concept so maybe now that i let sceptisism of the being go i will get more contacts like this. also what do you think of the fact i am 16 and think like this and talk about this stuff, my point of veiw i mean, the fact that i see the current way the world has war and negativity is wrong and that world leaders are bad because greed is bad and greed and power has influenced all the leaders. also i hope you understand that what i told u was complete and utter truth, we always look for true stories about this stuff well there u go my experience was 100 percent real so take what u want from it i told you the experience with no alterations.
Sounds bit distressing experience... I had thought form type contact or maybe I it had a hyperactive imagination as a child... but I saw beings. It was distressing in that I could not handle it and was fearful of it. So I gave them a psychic restraining order using my will to stress I did not want this type of image, that I do not consent the contact. The type of communication that I found most helpful was thru inspiration and streams of thoughts that seemed my own but not really bc I had no real context for that type of information. So I think if this is distressing, other forms of communication may be more optimal to understand the messages coming thru. I think positively oriented beings are able to assess the best and highest good of contactee, and find the most optimal way of communication based on the distortion and readiness of the individual, so I would be cautious if the experience elicits fear. Heart
[/quote]

this is freaking me out how much we think alike. i am only 16 and i feel that people like us are all on the right path and are alike, as for what u said about contacting, yes i will not get to wrapped up and yes the positive intent works! and what u said about it may be contact in a different way, the next night before i started questioning if the being was evil i had a weeeird feelking dream and all i remember from the dream is the concept or message "always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny" it was weird thats all i could remember was those words or that concept so maybe now that i let sceptisism of the being go i will get more contacts like this. also what do you think of the fact i am 16 and think like this and talk about this stuff, my point of veiw i mean, the fact that i see the current way the world has war and negativity is wrong and that world leaders are bad because greed is bad and greed and power has influenced all the leaders
[/quote]

Dreams are very interesting and where a huge deal of learning can and is done. Start a dream dairy I feel a bit hypocritical saying this as it's not something I have done for a while now but it could be beneficial. Your age has no real relevance to your consciousness and the way you think. How old do you think I am?. If it's any comfort none of my friends are shall we say spiritually inclined just be joyous of your experience and let it teach you as much as possible.
(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 02:58 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think confederation sources would use thought-form to physically contact (showing UFO or as beings) in addition to dreams and other type of non 'physical' thought-form (images, inspiration etc.)?

Yes, I think so. For example:

Quote:7.12 ...Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see.

Quote:8.15 Questioner: Was the landing at Pascagoula in 1973 when Charlie Hickson was taken [on board] this type of landing?

Ra: I am Ra. The landing of which you speak was what you would call an anomaly. It was neither the Orion influence nor our peoples in thought-form, but rather a planetary entity of your own vibration which came through quarantine in all innocence in a random landing.

Quote:8.30 Questioner: Is this the type of craft that Dan Frye was transported in?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Daniel was, in thought-form, transported by Confederation thought-form vehicular illusion in order to give this mind/body/spirit complex data so that we might see how this type of contact aided your people in the uncovering of the intelligent infinity behind the illusion of limits.

However:
Quote:8.31 Questioner: Would it be possible for any of us to have some type of contact with the Confederation in a more direct way?

Ra: I am Ra. In observing the distortions of those who underwent this experiential sequence we decided to gradually back off, shall I say, from direct contact in thought-form. The least distortion seems to be available in mind-to-mind communication. Therefore, the request to be taken aboard is not one we care to comply with. You are most valuable in your present orientation.

weird how least distortions are mind to mind contact and, my experiencew proves this right, thats what vthe being was doing with me please know my experience was 100 percent truth it is rare to read somthing like this that is totally true and in this case it is. take what u want from it this really happend im happy people who think like us are out there, war is horrible the way our world is working is evil, money causes children to starve i feel we must change how we live but i feel the governments are to powerfull to stop, so my friends i tell u always be with the positive good forces and not even death matters as long as we are with the good.

(01-08-2014, 03:20 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds bit distressing experience... I had thought form type contact or maybe I it had a hyperactive imagination as a child... but I saw beings. It was distressing in that I could not handle it and was fearful of it. So I gave them a psychic restraining order using my will to stress I did not want this type of image, that I do not consent the contact. The type of communication that I found most helpful was thru inspiration and streams of thoughts that seemed my own but not really bc I had no real context for that type of information. So I think if this is distressing, other forms of communication may be more optimal to understand the messages coming thru. I think positively oriented beings are able to assess the best and highest good of contactee, and find the most optimal way of communication based on the distortion and readiness of the individual, so I would be cautious if the experience elicits fear. Heart
ok thank you i agree its sooo weird what u people are saying cuz its all happend to me!! like ill get a very very deep guiding phrase or concept and ill be like huh how the hell did i come up with that and ill just live by it because it is always a positive message or concept

this is freaking me out how much we think alike. i am only 16 and i feel that people like us are all on the right path and are alike, as for what u said about contacting, yes i will not get to wrapped up and yes the positive intent works! and what u said about it may be contact in a different way, the next night before i started questioning if the being was evil i had a weeeird feelking dream and all i remember from the dream is the concept or message "always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny" it was weird thats all i could remember was those words or that concept so maybe now that i let sceptisism of the being go i will get more contacts like this. also what do you think of the fact i am 16 and think like this and talk about this stuff, my point of veiw i mean, the fact that i see the current way the world has war and negativity is wrong and that world leaders are bad because greed is bad and greed and power has influenced all the leaders
[/quote]

Dreams are very interesting and where a huge deal of learning can and is done. Start a dream dairy I feel a bit hypocritical saying this as it's not something I have done for a while now but it could be beneficial. Your age has no real relevance to your consciousness and the way you think. How old do you think I am?. If it's any comfort none of my friends are shall we say spiritually inclined just be joyous of your experience and let it teach you as much as possible.
[/quote]

wise words! and i have always thought the age has no relevence and i dont know ill guess 20 is how old u r, but ill start the dream diary do u ever feel that your soul..or conciessness or whatever makes you, you, is very old and wise? i feel my soul or watever is old and wise amd i am finally ready to ascend or evolve
Quote:I felt absolutly no fear.

This should tell you all you need to know. I don't think negative beings waste their time if they aren't trying to incite fear of some sort, haha.

Since you can't remember the communication, it was probably um hm, dimensionally unavailable? Like when we have dreams but can't remember, we are communicating on levels that are unable to be comprehended in 3D.

Sounds like you are one of the "lucky" ones who invoked the situation of close-contact within this 3D experience. I recommend trusting yourself, following your instincts, especially when it comes to wherever your feelings of the encounter lead you. If you do learn to meditate at age 16, you will be leaps and bounds ahead of the lot of us, so good luck to you, my friend, and welcome to our little space. Smile
I'v always been told im wise by others. Usually for my balanced views when helping them with problems and issues. To answer your question yes. I believe I am an old soul if a term could ever be used. But I'm 23 Tongue and baby faced!
(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]"always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny"
Thanks you.
I think that to be able to start seeing the 'limitations' imposed by the linguistic faculty of communication is a great step in the ability to synthesise un-worded information.
If you are interested in the raw info, think of how you actually felt, why you were feeling, and what you seek/sought, as (you probably understand this) communication is simply the transfer/flow of energy represented by 'various' vibratory states and your experience may represent a portion of yourself that you have yet to recognize..?
Maybe you just wanted to confirm that, yes, the Universe is full of life, lol.
I think that the most difficult part in 'being good' is accepting 'the bad' as parts of oneself (whether they are necessary or not is up for speculation I suppose).
Please distil my words till they taste well to you, or or toss them aside.
Even if you don't remember the exact communication, it may be retained by unconscious mind and play out in ways you may not notice. If there is no remembrance and if it is difficult to figure out thru various means like hypnosis or whatnot, I would think it best to let it be. For the want of knowing you may convolute the message.

Ra talks of mixed messages, when the message may be negative but interpreted in degrees that have to do with the positive ness of contactee. So I'm just thinking that when positive beings make contact it is pretty straight forward. I dunno.
(01-08-2014, 03:30 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

This should tell you all you need to know. I don't think negative beings waste their time if they aren't trying to incite fear of some sort, haha.

Since you can't remember the communication, it was probably um hm, dimensionally unavailable? Like when we have dreams but can't remember, we are communicating on levels that are unable to be comprehended in 3D.

Sounds like you are one of the "lucky" ones who invoked the situation of close-contact within this 3D experience. I recommend trusting yourself, following your instincts, especially when it comes to wherever your feelings of the encounter lead you. If you do learn to meditate at age 16, you will be leaps and bounds ahead of the lot of us, so good luck to you, my friend, and welcome to our little space. Smile

Blush another wise person. thank you so much i have always thought that i am ahead for my age i have very powerful ideas and concepts that are all for the good of all people and the wqorld i often think if i could make desicions for the world i would do so much good. Im so happy to meet cool ass people like u and how do u meditate i need help meditating because i am un informed, from that i feel i can accomplish so much more good, i will wish good for u my friendSmile

(01-08-2014, 03:33 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]I'v always been told im wise by others. Usually for my balanced views when helping them with problems and issues. To answer your question yes. I believe I am an old soul if a term could ever be used. But I'm 23 Tongue and baby faced!
ahaha another weird thing i almost guessed ur age!!! haha thats funny yeah i know wat u mean its how we feel about the old soul term and nice i think ur wise to! i think it is so sad how good people like us dont get what ewe deserve i live in SD california and rent is so much here ive been goin thru a lot of struggles and then there are these richh ass people who r evil and they have it all, i feel its so un fair but watever..at least i am good at heart!Smile

(01-08-2014, 03:34 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]"always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny"
Thanks you.
I think that to be able to start seeing the 'limitations' imposed by the linguistic faculty of communication is a great step in the ability to synthesise un-worded information.
If you are interested in the raw info, think of how you actually felt, why you were feeling, and what you seek/sought, as (you probably understand this) communication is simply the transfer/flow of energy represented by 'various' vibratory states and your experience may represent a portion of yourself that you have yet to recognize..?
Maybe you just wanted to confirm that, yes, the Universe is full of life, lol.
I think that the most difficult part in 'being good' is accepting 'the bad' as parts of oneself (whether they are necessary or not is up for speculation I suppose).
Please distil my words till they taste well to you, or or toss them aside.

i always respect and heed ones word. thanks! i agree so much with u, although let me share my advice, yes we all must accept that we have in us the capeability that we can do the most sinister evil things ever, but its about how we are also capeable of unimaginable love and good things and any of us can choose which to do/live by so yes we all have that part of humanity that is evil and we must accept that but u have the power to live and use just the good parts of urself just think of what u r capeable of and how u can liveSmile

(01-08-2014, 03:43 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you don't remember the exact communication, it may be retained by unconscious mind and play out in ways you may not notice. If there is no remembrance and if it is difficult to figure out thru various means like hypnosis or whatnot, I would think it best to let it be. For the want of knowing you may convolute the message.

Ra talks of mixed messages, when the message may be negative but interpreted in degrees that have to do with the positive ness of contactee. So I'm just thinking that when positive beings make contact it is pretty straight forward. I dunno.

i guess ill just have to wait and find out its other intentions and how can i protect myself tho maybe just always feeling love and even if its evil and it comes to me what if i just show him love Smile
(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]all i remember from the dream is the concept or message "always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny" it was weird thats all i could remember was those words or that concept so maybe now that i let sceptisism of the being go i will get more contacts like this. also what do you think of the fact i am 16 and think like this and talk about this stuff, my point of veiw i mean, the fact that i see the current way the world has war and negativity is wrong and that world leaders are bad because greed is bad and greed and power has influenced all the leaders. also i hope you understand that what i told u was complete and utter truth, we always look for true stories about this stuff well there u go my experience was 100 percent real so take what u want from it i told you the experience with no alterations.

Rather than a fresh new message, it might have been the first fragment of what the being had transmitted to you, and maybe little by little more such gems will reveal themselves.

Our planet is undergoing a lot of acceleration these days, so for you to experience this only sixteen years from birth is not a surprise. It seems to indicate that you carry enough wisdom to handle it and also that you might provide much service here in the years to come.

The Charlie Hickson contact mentioned above was a case of Hickson being given a birth onto our world for a purpose to benefit those of his planet. He lived several decades and served in the military during wartime. That was his mission, and the UFO contact was their way of uploading his memories of that experience, which they had nothing like in their peaceful world. They wanted to fill a knowledge gap.

I dunno if you have 16 young years of memories that this guy wanted, so more likely it was to "implant" information for you to use later. I agree with the others here that you were not in danger from the contact.

Your youth might cause disappointment if this contact doesn't repeat and develop further, so be ready for a letdown in that regard. I hope you get something more if it would be useful.

Thanks for the post and welcome!
[/quote]
ahaha another weird thing i almost guessed ur age!!! haha thats funny yeah i know wat u mean its how we feel about the old soul term and nice i think ur wise to! i think it is so sad how good people like us dont get what ewe deserve i live in SD california and rent is so much here ive been goin thru a lot of struggles and then there are these richh ass people who r evil and they have it all, i feel its so un fair but watever..at least i am good at heart!Smile
[/quote]

One lesson you will learn is to simply accept the ways things are. Not in a way that they are set in stone and cannot change but nothing can happen to you without your agreement. This wont always be conscious as an example yesterday was my last day of work and I am now unemployed I was angry at first because I am good at my job. Others who have kept there job have purely because they have a permanent contract and cannot be let go as easily. It's not wrong to be angry you must not deny your feelings.

I would suggest thinking about why you feel you or indeed I deserve more?. We all agree to be here with certain circumstances for our own growth. It's not always easy but I find it's through the tough times that learning can be accelerated.
(01-08-2014, 03:44 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]

Blush another wise person. thank you so much i have always thought that i am ahead for my age i have very powerful ideas and concepts that are all for the good of all people and the wqorld i often think if i could make desicions for the world i would do so much good. Im so happy to meet cool ass people like u and how do u meditate i need help meditating because i am un informed, from that i feel i can accomplish so much more good, i will wish good for u my friendSmile

If you'd like to get more informed with spiritual matters, firstly I'd recommend reading as much of the Law of One as you can absorb, if you haven't already. It's about as good as any sort of "explanation" of why we are here that is available imo. Being a wanderer as you are (I don't think many non-wanderers have close encounters!), it could be very easy to assimilate and you could have leaps in consciousness like we have all experienced.

Meditating is one of the most difficult easy things you will learn how to do, and it is very valuable. You can search these forums endlessly for tips. My best advice: Sit somewhere quiet and comfortable, away from electronics if possible. Empty your mind. If thoughts keep persisting don't get discouraged, just keep emptying them out, like a boat with a leak. The leak may seem huge at first and drowning may seem imminent, but if you are patient, and keep steady with the emptying process, eventually you may find where the leak persists, and slowly begin to patch it, until you have a very dry boat of your very own to sit calmly upon endless waters. Stopping the process of the monkey brain is critical to accessing the deeper portions of the mind, The Higher Self, who literally has all the answers. You just have to ask and to prepare the proper reception.

Start with achieving 5 minutes of "silence", and work your way up to longer periods of time. There is no failure. Every moment you are able to silence your mental processes is a moment where divinity can step in to allow a clearer view.

There are many types of meditation, stilling the mind is merely one but the most difficult imo.
(01-08-2014, 04:04 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]all i remember from the dream is the concept or message "always repay those who have done things for you, it is part of destiny" it was weird thats all i could remember was those words or that concept so maybe now that i let sceptisism of the being go i will get more contacts like this. also what do you think of the fact i am 16 and think like this and talk about this stuff, my point of veiw i mean, the fact that i see the current way the world has war and negativity is wrong and that world leaders are bad because greed is bad and greed and power has influenced all the leaders. also i hope you understand that what i told u was complete and utter truth, we always look for true stories about this stuff well there u go my experience was 100 percent real so take what u want from it i told you the experience with no alterations.

Rather than a fresh new message, it might have been the first fragment of what the being had transmitted to you, and maybe little by little more such gems will reveal themselves.

Our planet is undergoing a lot of acceleration these days, so for you to experience this only sixteen years from birth is not a surprise. It seems to indicate that you carry enough wisdom to handle it and also that you might provide much service here in the years to come.

The Charlie Hickson contact mentioned above was a case of Hickson being given a birth onto our world for a purpose to benefit those of his planet. He lived several decades and served in the military during wartime. That was his mission, and the UFO contact was their way of uploading his memories of that experience, which they had nothing like in their peaceful world. They wanted to fill a knowledge gap.

I dunno if you have 16 young years of memories that this guy wanted, so more likely it was to "implant" information for you to use later. I agree with the others here that you were not in danger from the contact.

Your youth might cause disappointment if this contact doesn't repeat and develop further, so be ready for a letdown in that regard. I hope you get something more if it would be useful.

Thanks for the post and welcome!

wow u also are saying very meaningful things i belive u r right it implanted knowledge and that was most likely a fragment of it. i dont know why but deep down in my heart i feel like i have the ability to draw this being bak to me but i hav just been waiting to make sure its not bad, and who knows maybe i am here for a purpose evenm tho i hav never thought about it, i feel i can bring free energy to the world. concepts have came into my head about that but ive never tested them and also the being coming bak doesnt matter to much to me as long as i am good at heart that is important, maybe i will never see it again who knows but whatever it told me i just know it told me somthing that will become more clear one day im sure. explain what u mean the earth is accelerating rapidly ive heard but am still unclear kind of.

[/quote]

One lesson you will learn is to simply accept the ways things are. Not in a way that they are set in stone and cannot change but nothing can happen to you without your agreement. This wont always be conscious as an example yesterday was my last day of work and I am now unemployed I was angry at first because I am good at my job. Others who have kept there job have purely because they have a permanent contract and cannot be let go as easily. It's not wrong to be angry you must not deny your feelings.

I would suggest thinking about why you feel you or indeed I deserve more?. We all agree to be here with certain circumstances for our own growth. It's not always easy but I find it's through the tough times that learning can be accelerated.
[/quote]

sorry to hear friend, i have sympathy for u both my parents are un enployed and homeless all i want is to have the best for them, this obviously proves u right of hard times accelerate leanring and ive had a kinda hard life that may point to why i have learned a lot of important life lessons. material is nothing it is a bout who u are if we dont get it kush in this life well if we r truly good people we will be rewarded more than anything. when we r here for eachother it is good, just dont let nothin get u down try n stay positive! Wink

(01-08-2014, 04:10 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 03:44 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]

If you'd like to get more informed with spiritual matters, firstly I'd recommend reading as much of the Law of One as you can absorb, if you haven't already. It's about as good as any sort of "explanation" of why we are here that is available imo. Being a wanderer as you are (I don't think many non-wanderers have close encounters!), it could be very easy to assimilate and you could have leaps in consciousness like we have all experienced.

Meditating is one of the most difficult easy things you will learn how to do, and it is very valuable. You can search these forums endlessly for tips. My best advice: Sit somewhere quiet and comfortable, away from electronics if possible. Empty your mind. If thoughts keep persisting don't get discouraged, just keep emptying them out, like a boat with a leak. The leak may seem huge at first and drowning may seem imminent, but if you are patient, and keep steady with the emptying process, eventually you may find where the leak persists, and slowly begin to patch it, until you have a very dry boat of your very own to sit calmly upon endless waters. Stopping the process of the monkey brain is critical to accessing the deeper portions of the mind, The Higher Self, who literally has all the answers. You just have to ask and to prepare the proper reception.

Start with achieving 5 minutes of "silence", and work your way up to longer periods of time. There is no failure. Every moment you are able to silence your mental processes is a moment where divinity can step in to allow a clearer view.

There are many types of meditation, stilling the mind is merely one but the most difficult imo.

ok i think the method u described will work best for me, i understand as well thank u so much for the knowledge i have not read that book yet.. and i have always thought of myself as a WONDERER!!!! thats funny u say that and humor and any positive emotions are very healthy for us to. i just am still young so things can be hard for me to accompilish but im doing my best to stay on the right path.. i feel that there is infinitew possibility in the universe and i cant wait i just have to stay on the righteous path Smile also! i have kind of done it before how can i go about contacting or learning about higher self?
(01-08-2014, 04:15 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i think the method u described will work best for me, i understand as well thank u so much for the knowledge i have not read that book yet.. and i have always thought of myself as a WONDERER!!!! thats funny u say that and humor and any positive emotions are very healthy for us to. i just am still young so things can be hard for me to accompilish but im doing my best to stay on the right path.. i feel that there is infinitew possibility in the universe and i cant wait i just have to stay on the righteous path Smile also! i have kind of done it before how can i go about contacting or learning about higher self?

Your Higher Self is always with you and can be contacted at will, it's just a matter of comprehending the answer. Wink Learning to meditate will give you a more direct line to your Higher Self. Synchronicities are also messages from you Higher Self - like when you see the clock at 11:11 or 1:23 or whatever time *you* usually catch the clock, that's a message. Learning to notice them and figuring out what they mean is one of the fun games we get to play. Smile

Good humor is very valuable and it's obvious you are an advanced soul for 16 years, my best advice yet is to be easy on yourself. If you fall off the "righteous path", you can always get back on, don't beat yourself up. Do what YOU feel is right, not what anyone else tells you is right. Most of us wonderers/wanderers who "came back" didn't come back to learn about being good and evil, we came back to DO things and HAVE FUN!

Whenever you have the time, the Law of One can be read in it's entirety online:
http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of...book_1.pdf
http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of...book_2.pdf
http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of...book_3.pdf
http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of...book_4.pdf
http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of...book_5.pdf

The language is a bit thick but it's all very valuable info. If you can't find a way in to reading Ra then reading Q'uo might be a better place to start, the language is more poetic but the topics are similar:
http://thequochannelings.wordpress.com/
Immerse yourself in spiritual concepts if you ever want some good books that are perhaps easier to digest there are plenty and I'm sure you just have to ask.
(01-08-2014, 04:57 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Immerse yourself in spiritual concepts if you ever want some good books that are perhaps easier to digest there are plenty and I'm sure you just have to ask.

thanks! yup we r all with the same force its very nice and reassuring to talk to ppl like u ill try to stay in touch some how itd be interesting to see where we end up or to hear if u ever make contact or i again. u seem like a person that wud get contacted because u seem a bit like myself good luck Blush Smile
(01-08-2014, 05:15 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 04:57 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Immerse yourself in spiritual concepts if you ever want some good books that are perhaps easier to digest there are plenty and I'm sure you just have to ask.

thanks! yup we r all with the same force its very nice and reassuring to talk to ppl like u ill try to stay in touch some how itd be interesting to see where we end up or to hear if u ever make contact or i again. u seem like a person that wud get contacted because u seem a bit like myself good luck Blush Smile

Ha cheers man my experiences are normally more mysterious than in your face. They like to surprise me and then leave me in pure wonder. I would suggest to check this blog every so often I'v learnt so much from it.
Pages: 1 2