Bring4th

Full Version: Need wise opinions on our worlds situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my names Michael and i am just wondering the point of view all of you have on our current worlds situation and what we should do about it. I am a very open minded person who is also very positive and i am against what i feel is evil. Remember i just want what all you think about this.. I have previously said that every human on this earth is capable of the most sinister evil things imaginable and we are also all capeable of the most righteous good things so if we give some one power it is UP TO US to only giver the good positive ones the power.
So now that i layed down that law of common knowledge id like to say this, as humans together we have choosen leaders, some chose themselvs to be leaders but thats not the point..my point is :the current health of planet eath is bad, rainforrests are being destroyed and our pacific ocean is being filled with extremly radioactive waste killiling ocean life and i am almost sure it will effect our seafood on the west coast eventually, so many nuclear experements have happend that we are tossing around the idea of a nuclear ww3 which could potentially end life as we know it, we have had many many wars over what? power. money.greed.and sometimes religion, the world banks are so twisted in the head, and power and money sick that when a war comes around they do not discourage it in fact they love it! now i would never say that if it were not for the reason that the world banks will loan money to both sides of the war to buy stuff to kill eachother with, and they do this with high interest and it makes me sick how these freaks benifit from death and suffering which all is in war.
Children..alot of cute little innocent children DIE every day because of heart disease in africa and guess what..we have the cure but because these little children do not have an ammount of a paper weird form of currency created by 'the ones who set things up" they end up dead. The same goes for starvation. The children starving to death could be saved if they had an ammount of this sick weird peice of paper(money) but they dont have this little paper so innocent kids starve.People i am telling u, u and i did not set the world up like this! and it does not have to work like this!!! we all deserve to be free and martial law threatens to push us in to a totalitarian police country which we are about to be in the usa, our freedom and free will are so important i feel this from the aliens like they know this as well, because with no free will u are no longer urself u can be made to ccommit evil acts so free will is what makes u have the option to live good and be who u are but we are slowly loosing all our rights and freedoms.
now i ask u why do we stupidly stupidly let our world continue on this path that was made by OUR WORLD LEADERS or whoever the hell is making the desicions, really it isnt even the world leaders any more what it is is this:what do u need to effect how the world works? POWER and right now i have been born into this freak way of life with evil all around and i have realized money=complete and udder power. this is true so whoever has the most money right now obviously doesnt give a s*** about me or u they only care about themselvs and power. My opinion is that if even a 16 year old can see all this curroption and mass minipulation that it is time to change. The older people who have a little bit of power to change things are to stuck in their brainwashed ways of ah money need money to survive and ah yeah war death starvation is totally normal and im gonna sit by and do nothing, yes those people are stuck in these ways! i am telling u now they r idiots and they need to listen!!! why do we go on living where rich and poor still exsists and the way the rich are living and the way the poor are living the difference is sick. If you take a step back and say pretend ur an alien looking down and see how the richest is living and how the most poor is living they would say there is corruption and these people think they have equality but they are not living equal the rich get it better un equal compared to what the poor get.
now here is the other thing if we all choose to keep this idodic system we have of paper currency and debt pretty much u die if u dont have money, let us AT LEAST look at who we have given the ultimate power "money" mainly power though, and say ok we must evaluate this extreemly powerful person and currently if we did that most of the powerfull do not think how u or i do about equality or peace i mean some of those freaks benifit from war and like it!!! so why??? thats what i ask whyy do we allow evil to hold the power! you are all to scared or stupid to realize this. its is literally digging our own races grave by giving evil or greedy people unimaginable amounts of power. and i know how it happend. it was not as bad as it is now when we started setting up how the world functions but now generations have gone by and we are so used to this no 1 thinks of change and we are used to hearing about war starvation as it is getting worse and worse and in doing such we have lost control of our leaders and people with power they make the big desicions, now how could we stop the evil ones with power they are rich enough to have drones fly above us using infared and kill us if they like, yes the same ones who benifit fronm war have the power to get a little army of drones and come kill who they would like, now sure some people ignore this truth but i am saying why give that option and power to a person who uses power for greed and self benifit mainly. Iam only 16 and i can tell you this whoever is in the stars looking down apon us would NEVER choose to live how we are because it is evil. War is so stupid that evan a young person like me can come out and say to the human race what is wrong with all of us why do we live like this with war and destroying our planet etc. the awnser is the ones who have the power to change the world do not want to.
what would happen if i found a source of free energy? well the owners of the gas stations would go bankrupt with the oil owners and that is the last thing they want so when i go to get the new technology out there because we have given power to evil people i have the risk of being killed to stop me from rreleasing the technology because the big companys are scared to go bankrupt but thats another subject, pretty much what i am saying is i feel we r living wrong and i feel we all shoulkd change it! the ones with good hearts at least..but i am scared the ones with power have become to powerful for us to change how they made things.
so that leaves me with this miind set of ok whatever, there is nothing i can do so i am just going to live very good at heart and positive with the good side of the force and whatever happens happens, but i dont know should i live like this or can we actually change it all? oh and i hear rumors of a new world order the same thing applies who ever is the leader of the new world order think of how bad it would be if we let that personhave pure greed and benifit to self mindset make me the world leader ill sure as hell make some changes for the good haha i really would but im just messing around, and please most people who get informed on what i just said are to dam scared to take it seriously because they are to dam scared to accept it and thats the truth so let me know your opinions please. thanks !
didnt read it sorry bro, can you please paragraph your sentences so it is more digestible?
(01-09-2014, 01:15 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]didnt read it sorry bro, can you please paragraph your sentences so it is more digestible?

sorry g i never focus on the grammer but yeah paragraphs make it worlds easier but yea its kinda deep subject let me kno ur thoughts
If we look at the trends thru out history,we do see an upward movement at every new stage of civilization or society. We have less violence in the world compared to any time in history, more awareness and populous action around causes such as politics, social issues, environmentalism, etc., more technological advancement around green energy, more opportunities to bond with people from other cultures and nationalities... and so why is there concern if, when we look at the broad history of our world, we are trending upwards? I guess if we look at this narrow scope of time things look bleak. If you watch the news and read emotionally charging information about our problems, things would look so bleak. However, things are also more complicated: more risks and potential for extinction of species, we are experiencing potential consequences of our past decisions, more uncertainty and isolation... If not for these catalyst we'd be slow growing, tho.

Greed, authoritarians, those catalysts are also part of the lessons we learn so that we realize that there is value in helping each other and valuing equality. If we had not had those conditions we'd not appreciate harmony in 3D. We don't recognize our 'sickness' until bad s*** happen to us and seek healing when things get really intolerably bad for us. 3D is a tough school.
(01-09-2014, 02:36 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]If we look at the trends thru out history,we do see an upward movement at every new stage of civilization or society. We have less violence in the world compared to any time in history, more awareness and populous action around causes such as politics, social issues, environmentalism, etc., more technological advancement around green energy, more opportunities to bond with people from other cultures and nationalities... and so why is there concern if, when we look at the broad history of our world, we are trending upwards? I guess if we look at this narrow scope of time things look bleak. If you watch the news and read emotionally charging information about our problems, things would look so bleak. However, things are also more complicated: more risks and potential for extinction of species, we are experiencing potential consequences of our past decisions, more uncertainty and isolation... If not for these catalyst we'd be slow growing, tho.

Greed, authoritarians, those catalysts are also part of the lessons we learn so that we realize that there is value in helping each other and valuing equality. If we had not had those conditions we'd not appreciate harmony in 3D. We don't recognize our 'sickness' until bad s*** happen to us and seek healing when things get really intolerably bad for us. 3D is a tough school.

thank you! i guess its true about what u said how we really learn from what has happend if certain things did not happen we may have not learn the lesson but as far as the seperation of rich and poor and the fact one millionare has the power to feed thousands and thousands of people and then still be able to sustain their family just seems so wrong to me, and the war and violence...we have learned our lessons from that why do we still continue with war! we dont need a ww3 to learn again the stupidity of humans i just want it all to stop but i guess it is a slow enduring process..but dam i wish we cud just stop it right here right now i see no need for wars
"...Buddhist texts say that the world annihilates itself and reappears six thousand five hundred million times a day..."
(01-09-2014, 02:50 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]"...Buddhist texts say that the world annihilates itself and reappears six thousand five hundred million times a day..."

so i guess for me to stay how i am with the "good side of the force" is best and for me to not concern my self with changing things..
(01-09-2014, 02:52 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014, 02:50 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]"...Buddhist texts say that the world annihilates itself and reappears six thousand five hundred million times a day..."

so i guess for me to stay how i am with the "good side of the force" is best and for me to not concern my self with changing things..

i think there's a reason for everything...& i think the reason is art. look around...the creator's an artist, there's no doubt about it. Smile
(01-09-2014, 02:55 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]

i think there's a reason for everything...& i think the reason is art. look around...the creator's an artist, there's no doubt about it. Smile

very true there is an un-countable amount of beautiful things around them i love to appriciate them every day Smile

very true there is an un-countable amount of beautiful things around them i love to appriciate them every day Smile
(01-09-2014, 02:56 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]

wars suck but look at all of the movies & artwork that wouldn't be around if they hadn't of happened.

"there's no right or wrong & no disharmony." ~Ra
(01-09-2014, 03:02 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014, 02:56 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]

wars suck but look at all of the movies & artwork that wouldn't be around if they hadn't of happened.

"there's no right or wrong & no disharmony." ~Ra

true! and the art helps us realize and see
"The nature of true simultaneity is such that, indeed, all is simultaneous." ~Ra

i think true simultaneity means that everything that can happen has happened and also is happening right now somehow. imo, we can't, entirely, fathom what it's like to be the infinite creator...but we can surely come close.

i think we can feel what it's like to be one infinite creator, however...bc that's what we all are. we are all the one & only infinite, omnipotent, artist imo.

"The nature of your language is such that what is distorted cannot, to our knowledge, be fully undistorted but only illuminated somewhat." ~Ra
(01-09-2014, 03:24 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]"The nature of true simultaneity is such that, indeed, all is simultaneous." ~Ra

i think true simultaneity means that everything that can happen has happened and also is happening right now somehow. imo, we can't, entirely, fathom what it's like to be the infinite creator...but we can surely come close.

i think we can feel what it's like to be one infinite creator, however...bc that's what we all are. we are all the one & only infinite, omnipotent, artist imo.

"The nature of your language is such that what is distorted cannot, to our knowledge, be fully undistorted but only illuminated somewhat." ~Ra

u make things more clear for me thank uWink
(01-09-2014, 03:26 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]u make things more clear for me thank uWink

did u wink bc u realize u're not actually thanking me there...but thanking yourself bc i am u?

there's only one of us here...& i suspect we've got our sh!t together.

blame no1 for anything but yourself. praise no1 for anything but urself. better yet accept everything & enjoy the (light) show.
(01-09-2014, 03:24 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]"The nature of true simultaneity is such that, indeed, all is simultaneous." ~Ra

Every possible out come is played out and indeed is simultaneous. I see it as we consciously move from possibility to possibility. Whilst other portions of the self our other-selves who are individualized just as we are do the same.
Imagine all the times you wished you had did something only to realize part of you has. I find it quite humbling, all is as it should be.
(01-09-2014, 03:35 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014, 03:26 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]u make things more clear for me thank uWink

did u wink bc u realize u're not actually thanking me there...but thanking yourself bc i am u?

there's only one of us here...& i suspect we've got our sh!t together.

blame no1 for anything but yourself. praise no1 for anything but urself. better yet accept everything & enjoy the (light) show.

the wink was for no reason at all i am a very sympathetic open minded person who judges no 1 and loves to learn i respect all because we are all one. i love all as wellSmile

(01-09-2014, 03:36 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]

Every possible out come is played out and indeed is simultaneous. I see it as we consciously move from possibility to possibility. Whilst other portions of the self our other-selves who are individualized just as we are do the same.
Imagine all the times you wished you had did something only to realize part of you has. I find it quite humbling, all is as it should be.

thank you again guiding words always help me. i just wanted to bring the idea into everyones mind and i knew you all could guide me
The way I look at duality (good vs evil) and attempt to sum it up, is that without tragedy, there can be no heroes. I think most of us have a desire to be a "hero" to others, and if we had incarnated outside of duality, that goal is much more difficult to achieve.

I try to remember that we are blessed to be in such a dynamic environment that offers such a variety of opportunities to be of service to others.
(01-09-2014, 03:55 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]The way I look at duality (good vs evil) and attempt to sum it up, is that without tragedy, there can be no heroes. I think most of us have a desire to be a "hero" to others, and if we had incarnated outside of duality, that goal is much more difficult to achieve.

I try to remember that we are blessed to be in such a dynamic environment that offers such a variety of opportunities to be of service to others.
thank u my friend i find ur words very helpful we are blessed and i really do appriciate it Smile
(01-09-2014, 03:43 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]the wink was for no reason at all i am a very sympathetic open minded person who judges no 1 and loves to learn i respect all because we are all one. i love all as wellSmile

"The Creator blinks at neither the dark nor the light" ~Ra.

i judge worse than jesus & people can easily lose my respect. sounds like u're doing better than me! ultimately, i'm sure i love/respect all...or at least will love/respect all in time...but for now, i'm seemingly not the one infinite creator (since i'm not flying around & stuff) so i blink at the dark...i hate things/people that are seemingly evil. i hate the world's situation & i don't like discussing it bc i like to forget about it as much as possible so i can turn this nightmare we're in into a dream.
(01-09-2014, 04:45 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014, 03:43 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]the wink was for no reason at all i am a very sympathetic open minded person who judges no 1 and loves to learn i respect all because we are all one. i love all as wellSmile

"The Creator blinks at neither the dark nor the light" ~Ra.

i judge worse than jesus & people can easily lose my respect. sounds like u're doing better than me! ultimately, i'm sure i love/respect all...or at least will love/respect all in time...but for now, i'm seemingly not the one infinite creator (since i'm not flying around & stuff) so i blink at the dark...i hate things/people that are seemingly evil. i hate the world's situation & i don't like discussing it bc i like to forget about it as much as possible so i can turn this nightmare we're in into a dream.
that is very deepSmile i love your honesty you admiting your feelings really is good and i believe u are not alone every one feels this and is scared to talk or anything about it (well not every one but most) u are very intellectual i can tell and if you open your heart to all the positiveness in the univerese it really cancles out all the "evil" i feel the good vibes of the universe and its stronger than anything ever it is like unconditional love it is hard but if only we all realized the power of unconditional love
(01-09-2014, 02:36 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]We don't recognize our 'sickness' until bad s*** happen to us and seek healing when things get really intolerably bad for us. 3D is a tough school.

*hugs* it is tough indeed. Although my life is relatively easy. Aw who am I kidding, my condition sometimes makes life unbearable. Other than that it is a pretty easy life. I should seek green ray healing more often.
(01-09-2014, 06:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014, 02:36 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]We don't recognize our 'sickness' until bad s*** happen to us and seek healing when things get really intolerably bad for us. 3D is a tough school.

*hugs* it is tough indeed. Although my life is relatively easy. Aw who am I kidding, my condition sometimes makes life unbearable. Other than that it is a pretty easy life. I should seek green ray healing more often.
what do u mean ur condition? and that is why i say there is all this"negative" around us and when u just sit back close ur eyes and tune in to the positiveness of the universe u can feel the overwhelming enlightening feeling of JA

and im at least happy about how many people veiwed my thread because now at least they got to see it