Bring4th

Full Version: Spirit Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the infinite Universe, is it really true that anything we can imagine is out there? Including other species. Do we have to train on the other side to be a spirit guide to one of these other species? I've been around enough humans, and get tired sometimes of the ordinary. I normally like to be by myself, but I think if I had a good purpose like being a guide on the other side, that would give me something to focus on.

Is being a spirit guide hard work? I read the book Dancing on a Stamp that talked about them, but can't remember all it talked about. I think it mentioned there were different categories of guides. That in another life we might be a guide to our loved ones.

Does anyone else here on Earth not feel really close to anyone? I'm close to my dog Loki, but that's about it. That's why I said another species, because I can imagine a 1/2 human 1/2 wolf species that walks upright, and are like Native Americans. They have a language. I used to be obsessed with them. Much more than I am now. But I guess I feel in a hurry to make it to the other side so that I can be a guide. In this life I don't feel I have any purpose. Mostly I'm not happy with my life. I sleep a lot. But I can't say that I'm upset with my life. I'm just bored. I think being a guide where you're in the mind of another to help them would be much more thrilling. It would be like a game, but more serious. But still you get to have fun.

Any other inputs on spirit guides are welcome here.
You are an incredibly honest person. I agree with your sentiments about feeling as though you have no purpose and how boring life seems to be a lot of the time. As for spirit guides, I don't have much to add. I feel as though my spirit guides are not active in my life. Any attempt I have made to communicate with them has failed each and every time. Just recently I had a lucid dream where I was calling for them repeatedly, but nothing happened. Is it possible that some people don't have spirit guides? Maybe I chose not to, I'm confused.
(01-09-2014, 05:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In the infinite Universe, is it really true that anything we can imagine is out there? Including other species. Do we have to train on the other side to be a spirit guide to one of these other species? I've been around enough humans, and get tired sometimes of the ordinary. I normally like to be by myself, but I think if I had a good purpose like being a guide on the other side, that would give me something to focus on.

Is being a spirit guide hard work? I read the book Dancing on a Stamp that talked about them, but can't remember all it talked about. I think it mentioned there were different categories of guides. That in another life we might be a guide to our loved ones.

Does anyone else here on Earth not feel really close to anyone? I'm close to my dog Loki, but that's about it. That's why I said another species, because I can imagine a 1/2 human 1/2 wolf species that walks upright, and are like Native Americans. They have a language. I used to be obsessed with them. Much more than I am now. But I guess I feel in a hurry to make it to the other side so that I can be a guide. In this life I don't feel I have any purpose. Mostly I'm not happy with my life. I sleep a lot. But I can't say that I'm upset with my life. I'm just bored. I think being a guide where you're in the mind of another to help them would be much more thrilling. It would be like a game, but more serious. But still you get to have fun.

Any other inputs on spirit guides are welcome here.

very interesting. yes im intrigued i can tell u are spiritually advanced which is important. do not focus on solving being bored but put the focus on living 100% happy with unconditional love always in ur heart and i dont mean be fake happy and pretend i mean feel all the positive things of the universe and truely feel absolute joy and love all the time to all things. this is very hard to acheve i am working on it and it is possiblke it feels like a direct frequency or vibrational raise, the half human half wolfs may exisit on a far planet in a different galaxy, in fact most likely out of the trillions of planets there shud be one with a race similar to what u described, we could go there if we had the ability to nullify gravity in a space craft which i often dream of doing so i my self could see the universe and explorer and learn it, but another option is just to aknoledge the concept of the wolf human species and send unconditional love to them and wish and feel the best for them and if they are out there u are being the best guide u could be by helping their race feel the positiveness of the universe. and humans can be hard to love, but humans are capeable of the most enormous ammounts of love so just send out that loive to every human on the planet and then u wwill be the most advanced and happy person alive. but you must truely feel this for it to guide even yourself

Unbound

My friend, do you perhaps feel powerless at times?
(01-09-2014, 11:19 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]You are an incredibly honest person. I agree with your sentiments about feeling as though you have no purpose and how boring life seems to be a lot of the time. As for spirit guides, I don't have much to add. I feel as though my spirit guides are not active in my life. Any attempt I have made to communicate with them has failed each and every time. Just recently I had a lucid dream where I was calling for them repeatedly, but nothing happened. Is it possible that some people don't have spirit guides? Maybe I chose not to, I'm confused.

Everyone has guides who work with them period. Just because they don't jump out and show themselves does not mean they are not there. I too had felt powerless and as if my life was drifting with no help. If you want to make contact simply ask, and you guessed it you shall receive. That does not mean instantly that could be a process where your guides get you to a stage in your life months down the road where you are ready to consciously connect with them.

Personally I have channeled two sentences from my guides and other contact has pretty much been through sync's and intuition. Confusion is generally created from not focusing your energy and desire on what you wish to achieve which i would say is contact with your guides. Your attention and thus energy is being brought onto them not making contact yet which causes the confusion. This also hinders contact greatly, it's like throwing a dart at a dart board but rather than aiming for the bulls eye your thinking about all the places the dart could land and miss the bulls eye.
I'd be a bit disappointed to find out I had spirit guides, because for reasons i'm not quite sure, I don't want any help. It would make any achievement more shallow. Then again, I haven't asked for guidance so there would be no reason to believe that any would be given. To feel powerless I feel is necessary to realise the potential of ones own power. Guidance from any other source would hinder that, in my mind.
(01-10-2014, 09:10 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be a bit disappointed to find out I had spirit guides, because for reasons i'm not quite sure, I don't want any help. It would make any achievement more shallow. Then again, I haven't asked for guidance so there would be no reason to believe that any would be given. To feel powerless I feel is necessary to realise the potential of ones own power. Guidance from any other source would hinder that, in my mind.

Interesting perspective, maybe you could really ponder why you believe help/guidance takes anything away from an achievement.

Melissa

(Looking back) I've had so many evidence of spirit guides, even physically, that my skepticism had to make way for curiosity.