Bring4th

Full Version: OPINOINS advanced animals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always been an animal lover and nature lover and sometimes i feel animals are more spiritually advanced and mentally, than we realize and id like you opinions as well. Let me give examples, i had 2 bearded dragons....they loveed to run away, i come home and the little dragon is hugging the big dragon by the legs and tail and lifting her up and she is grabing the top of the cage and im like what the hell!!!!! i look away call my friend to run look and wen i look bak they are back to normal just chillin not doin it, also my dragons and my savanna monitor have a scale on their head that indicates where their pineal gland is i wonder if they dream.. my monitor has ran away and then come back to me multiple times, i let him run around n fell asleep and i woke up the next morning and he was in my bed with me!!! pretty funny stuff and then this is the weirdest part yet...after getting my mind at peace with ja i look over and my dragon sits up stares at me and with one hand slowly waves at me!!!!! i was lik wat the hell! im here little buddy i see u i kno u are here! and it was like trying to say hello i dont know but anyways let me kno it goes for all animals ive hear of elephants breaking into museums to get the bones of their dead loved ones and then they burry them or sumthing like that. Just a light hearted curious thread for u
I love animals too. I have a wolfdog that I adore. Of course he'd kill small lizards and small animals if he got around them. He's got a prey instinct. He's very smart. One time I was folding a tarp in 1/2, and he grabbed the other side of it and folded it perfectly in 1/2. Another time he opened up a container of dog treats by himself. He just knew how to get the lid off. I've probably been a wolf in a past life. I know I've been through 2nd density which was a long density.
(01-09-2014, 06:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I love animals too. I have a wolfdog that I adore. Of course he'd kill small lizards and small animals if he got around them. He's got a prey instinct. He's very smart. One time I was folding a tarp in 1/2, and he grabbed the other side of it and folded it perfectly in 1/2. Another time he opened up a container of dog treats by himself. He just knew how to get the lid off. I've probably been a wolf in a past life. I know I've been through 2nd density which was a long density.

thats awesome my monitor will get the size of a dog u seem super chill man stay with the ja forces for sure
I found this today, I'm just gonna leave it here:

(01-10-2014, 12:49 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I found this today, I'm just gonna leave it here:

im in class so i cant watch the video i feel dumb tho cuz apparently all dragons wave i thought mine was like special but i do admit from my point of veiw it was reeally trippy hahahaa thanks for the vid i cant wait to watch Smile