Bring4th

Full Version: cheers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to introduce myself, because I lurk somewhat randomly around here, and often just feel I don’t have much to add to all the wisdom already on the pages. I’ll try to keep it brief, but here it is, in case anyone is curious about who’s out there.

Don’t know if I’m a wanderer, but my heart says yes, the early batch. I feel old. Been here a long time and forgot all about everything when faced with the dark earth. My tendency is towards escape, but now I love this place intensely. All the scars just makes it the more precious.

I guess I’m older than most in the forum, mid-forties. My childhood, this life, was easy and uneventful. I was born in a country that hasn’t seen war for about 200 years. It does make a difference not to have any living memory of war in the social structure. My family is also very peaceful, and that also helped a lot. I still need a lot of silence.

Don’t really remember any unusual yearning for the stars, but I do remember I used to pretend I was making day trips to Pluto. That was back when Pluto was still a planet, mind you.

It felt kind of normal not to fit in, once I started meeting the ‘outside’ world, in school. It felt more as if I was normal, and the world was strange. I clearly remember the day when I realized that there would not be a single day in my life when no war was going on anywhere in this world. I was 8 at the time. Now I dearly hope that I was wrong. At age 12 I decided that I was an atheist. I don’t really think I was ever anything beyond agnostic, but religion just never made any sense to me, especially this Christian habit of putting man above everything else on earth. I loved life and nature, and man was making such a mess of it all.

I was 15 when I discovered evil, and I was lucky enough to get to discover it through books. I read Solzjenitsyn and Holocaust survivors. I was beginning to feel as if the darkness was about to swallow me whole, and walked with determination in the other direction, plunging into music studies. In music I met a world I could cope with, and people who taught me how to live here with more joy. I really had to shield myself from the outside world for years to allow the healing process to happen. One day I asked myself why I do something as useless as being a musician, instead of being out there trying to save the world, but then I saw the transformative power of music. I decided that if I would be able to touch just one person with music, my work wouldn’t have been wasted. I now know that I have, and that music was a pre-incarnational choice.

Telepathy always seemed natural to me, although it’s annoying how hard it is to do it around here. I used to get impatient with friends who didn’t know what I was thinking.

I have memories of many lives here. When I look at them I see that maybe I always believed in ‘touching just one person’. The soap box was never for me. I was the lover of warriors, time after other. I feel very blessed to know several of these men now, and to know them as very mature souls, who work hard to make this a better world to live in. I’ve had a bunch of pretty severe flashbacks to a life during the Holocaust, when “I” was a young girl. I feel strongly that this time for me is much about healing this great wound within the fabric of humankind. I also kind of needed these very powerful experiences in order to start breaking through the veil. If indeed I came from the stars to begin with, I had by that time gotten completely enmeshed in 3d.

Finding the Law of One material felt like a huge breath of fresh air, as if a window was finally being opened in a too small house, and it led to a spiritual breakthrough for me. I started really yearning for the otherworldly love I had no conscious memory of, and one night it poured over me undiminished. Knowing that love is knowing that anything is possible. The limits are just within me. The universe is there, giggling with joy.

Thank you for being here, and thank you for reading these lines. Checking in here now and then really helps me in validating that the changes I feel are not just within my imagination. These really are exciting times! I feel so blessed to get to live in such transformative times, and all I wish for is to be able to add a spark to the chorus of light.

Blessings and joy to all of you.
It is our joy and pleasure to have you here among us Smile I see you almost have forty (39) posts so you have been adding some things to be sure. Keep it up Smile You have just as much to say and what you have to say holds weight just like anyone here. btw, I am mid forties Smile
Hi AppleSeed! Great to see you here. I've been like you: a bit of a lurker. Tongue Thank you for sharing your story and welcome! Look forward to seeing more of you here!

Love and Light,
origin
Thank you for joining us!

Quote:Finding the Law of One material felt like a huge breath of fresh air, as if a window was finally being opened in a too small house, and it led to a spiritual breakthrough for me.

I felt the same way.

There are actually several forum regulars in the same age range; I'm 41.

There are also several musicians here. Take a look at my response to Paul (PEA1010) for a cool quote about spirituality and music.

I look forward to sharing our ideas here. I'm not that good at telepathy so I'm afraid you'll need to type in your messages for me to share your ideas. Wink
Thanks, guys! Now that I've spent some more time hanging around the forum I can see how much I have earlier been stuck in the old fears of, um, not fitting in. Sorry 'bout that.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better!
Forgot myself to say Welcome. It is quite interesting the times we're in, isn't it.

While I don't have experience with music, I do know about binaural beats and other altered states technology.

Brittany

Hey, great to hear from you!

I'm kind of the way with art and writing that you are with music. I feel if just one person is inspired by my pictures or words I've done my job, though at times I really feel like I should be doing more.

I know how you feel with telepathy. Sometimes I have a very hard time finding words to describe what I'm thinking, and I get frustrated that people can't just read my mind. Words seem so clumsy and vague. I also get paranoid that everyone else can sense my thoughts just because I often can sense theirs. I feel like I'm carrying an unnecessary weight around and just wish I could drop it.

Reading your post has touched me, brother. Just by knowing you are out there, "doing your thing" I am inspired to keep doing mine, so thanks. I guess you did your job. :-D
(02-11-2010, 08:24 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, great to hear from you!

I'm kind of the way with art and writing that you are with music. I feel if just one person is inspired by my pictures or words I've done my job, though at times I really feel like I should be doing more.

I know how you feel with telepathy. Sometimes I have a very hard time finding words to describe what I'm thinking, and I get frustrated that people can't just read my mind. Words seem so clumsy and vague. I also get paranoid that everyone else can sense my thoughts just because I often can sense theirs. I feel like I'm carrying an unnecessary weight around and just wish I could drop it.

Hey there!

Well, you can drop it if you really want, but... When I first was getting aware of spirit friends around me I started getting really self-conscious about stepping into the shower... Then I had a good laugh about that. The same thing with thoughts - I started observing my own thoughts more closely, and in the process got both more accepting of them and also started shedding some old destructive thought patterns. I was never good enough at reading people's minds to worry about it much in social settings, and when it does happen there it always seems to involve a lot of closeness and compassion. It has been frustrating for my husband, though...

(02-11-2010, 08:24 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Reading your post has touched me, brother. Just by knowing you are out there, "doing your thing" I am inspired to keep doing mine, so thanks. I guess you did your job. :-D

Reading your story here in the wanderer's forum touched me, so you've done your job, too! Bring out the cream pastries... Wink And yes, thanks for reminding me that I still have work to do in freeing feminine energy. Smile Tuning down the feminine energy helps in surviving as a woman in this world, but it's time to change that.
The mind will be utilized as a powerful communication device... Smile

This thought occurred to me last night while trying to fall asleep (not trying to meditate lol) The density that we experience right now yearns to become the next, and so strives and utilizes all characteristics of the next density more and more over time.

Example: First to second density - all consciousness is (red) solid matter utilizing the characteristic of extremes to break itself apart to begin experiencing (orange) opposites and movement. Elements become animals that interact with elements.

Second to third density - Consciousness is (orange) separated and flowing back and forth between animals and elements. Yin and yang. It utilizes the characteristic of the (yellow) group to form a logic system that will separate it into groups. Animals become human with the egoic logic system in place. The anchoring link through second to first is maintained of course.

Third to fourth density (where we are now!) Smile - Consciousness is experiencing itself as (yellow) many groups with the egoic logic system. It utilizes the (green) harmonizing power of love and compassion to unify the groups and further evolve the egoic logic system. Humans become a planetary entity. This is where I was getting to the mind becoming a tool for self-to-others communication rather than a self-to-self communication. Communication to others won't have to be routed through the physical third density anymore. The egoic self within the mind will be the basis of communication to other selves. Essentially we are getting to know ourself on a whole new level!

Brittany

Yeah, after I started realizing there's these higher beings who can see you at all times and read your mind at will I was like "uh...can they see me naked?" But then I realized that if that is the case they see billions and billions of people naked all the time and are probably very used to it. Wink

I have a hard time imagining a world where everyone can just read each other's thoughts. There are some thoughts and feelings I would very much rather keep private. One one hand I get so tired of having to use words when it is so much easier to just project my feelings, but on the other hand I'm wondering about the privacy issue. Does that type of stigma just disappear in 4D?

fairyfarmgirl

From my communications with the Emissaries of the Light, in telepathy you have the ability to keep certain thoughts private--- and everyone simply respects your right to have private thoughts.

fairyfarmgirl
(02-15-2010, 05:23 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, after I started realizing there's these higher beings who can see you at all times and read your mind at will I was like "uh...can they see me naked?" But then I realized that if that is the case they see billions and billions of people naked all the time and are probably very used to it. Wink

I have a hard time imagining a world where everyone can just read each other's thoughts. There are some thoughts and feelings I would very much rather keep private. One one hand I get so tired of having to use words when it is so much easier to just project my feelings, but on the other hand I'm wondering about the privacy issue. Does that type of stigma just disappear in 4D?

What is communication though really? We're all solitary entities floating in space being aware of our own thoughts. Communication is always one being allowing another to think similar or the same thoughts.

On earth where billions of entities are close together physically, they will come close to eachother and one entity will send waves through the air that represent their thoughts in order for the other entity to think similar thoughts. In the case of higher beings, they will come close metaphysically and send waves that cause the channeller to think extremely similar thoughts. Communication is way more accurate with higher beings because there's no need to rattle waves through the air that are limited to a few concepts and only represent those concepts symbollically and logically.

I agree with fairyfarmgirl in that when we are ready to use the brain as a personal communication device, we will be much more aware of our ability to manage the energy flowing through us. Therefore, we will be able to control which thoughts we project and which ones we don't.
Yes, I've been wondering why I've never been scared of the idea of telepathy, even though I've been scared of pretty much everything else between heaven and earth, and I do have a good deal of need for personal space. I guess I've never had a bad experience with telepathy, not having had much experience with it at all. When it's happened in "dreams", the ones who communicated with me at first "talked" among themselves, and I only heard them laughing. I still wonder what the joke was.... When they directed themselves at me I could "hear" them, and respond.

In the present it seems to me like a sign of closeness, and trust. And yes, I think as we become more aware of it, we won't be blurting our thoughts all over the place, the way some people around me do now...
Greetings AppleSeed. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I want to thank you and everyone for sharing your experiences & love in this place.