Bring4th

Full Version: Age Reversal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried constructing the age reversal chamber? (59.17-20)

Fang

Interesting query.
I personally haven't as I'm young enough to begin with and frankly I can't wait to be a bitter old man.

I would be interested if anyone had though. however I believe the pyramids in question were constructed in the position and way they were due to the earth's then current electromagnetic fluctuations to maximize the intended effects so attempting to recreate that would have considerable challenges not to mention the materials needed if it was to be not only of the same proportions but also of the same size for the effects to be...effective.
I don't think it would have to be as large as the Great Pyramid

Fang

Neither do I.
it would be kind of neat to have an age reversal chamber.

I wonder what the median age would be that people would choose to physically reverse to.

sweet 16? or everyone forever 21? BigSmile

- -

all in all, the pyramid shape has a myriad of applications, although Ra seemed to downplay the age reversal aspect:

Quote:59.17 Questioner: Are there any other effects of the pyramid shape beside the spirals that we have just discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several. However, their uses are limited.

The use of the resonating chamber position is one which challenges the ability of an adept to face the self. This is one type of mental test which may be used. It is powerful and quite dangerous.

The outer shell of the pyramid shape contains small vortices of light energy which, in the hands of capable crystallized beings, are useful for various subtle workings upon the healing of invisible bodies affecting the physical body.

Other of these places are those wherein perfect sleep may be obtained and age reversed. These characteristics are not important.

and Ra on 'aging':

"59.20 Questioner: Why would this reverse aging?

Ra: I am Ra. Aging is a function of the effects of various electro-magnetic fields upon the electromagnetic fields of the mind/body/spirit complex. In this position there is no input or disturbance of the fields, nor is any activity within the electro-magnetic field complex of the mind/body/spirit complex allowed full sway. The vacuum sucks any such disturbance away. Thus the entity feels nothing and is suspended."

what is this 'feels nothing and is suspended' business to you think?
Take the following with a grain of salt:

There are very powerful individuals at the top of the military industrial complex that have used techniques such as Ra's to reverse aging. One of the top men trolling this planet is likely around 160 years old. If you really want it, you can have immortality but it's quite useless if you don't desire to maintain power. There is a reason why this is downplayed: People can barely take advantage of the length of their lives as-is. Lifespan is not a problem unless you're polarizing negatively.
I think that makes a lot of sense adonai. We don't do enough with our lives as it is. To want to extend it must involve a lot of power/purpose to maintain t hat level of vital energy.
(01-12-2014, 04:55 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]People can barely take advantage of the length of their lives as-is. Lifespan is not a problem unless you're polarizing negatively.

yes, this definitely seems to be the case.

most individuals can barely cope with the catalyst that inundates their experience as it is; and by the time most people are perhaps 50 or 55, there is a subtle resignation almost, that one has done most that one can, and that its a slow slide into senility from that point (checking out of life).

and while catalyst can be overwhelming, one's relationship to it is so much healthier if one is given the tools (or made aware of those tools) which enable one to process catalyst in a deep way; these tools I would include a passing knowledge of the archetypes (to understand at a basic level how 'energy' and 'thoughts' move at a deep level), and also the very very useful tools of psychology; which involve how the mechanism of projection works, and being sensitive to reactivity against the other self.

such a few simple tools can make all the difference in 'quality of life'; and with more empowered 'quality of life', the will to live and experience more and more becomes actively empowered. Who would want to check out of life then, when one has the means to process experience effectively?

Smile
Ra states:

[quote]20.14 Questioner: Assuming a major cycle is 25,000 years, at the end of the first 25,000-year cycle, how long was the life span?

Ra: The life span at the end of the first cycle which you call major was approximately seven hundred of your years.

20.25 Questioner: Then at present it would seem that our life span is much too short for those who are new to third-density lessons. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those entities which have, in some way, learned/taught themselves the appropriate distortions for rapid growth can now work within the confines of the shorter life span. However, the greater preponderance of your entities find themselves in what may be considered a perpetual childhood.

22.6 Questioner: Would this shortened life span help the entity in any way in that he would have more at times in between incarnations to review his mistakes, or would this shortened life span hinder him?

Ra: I am Ra. Both are correct. The shortening of the life span is a distortion of the Law of One which suggests that an entity not receive more experience in more intensity than it may bear. This is only in effect upon an individual level and does not hold sway over planetary or social complexes.

Thus the shortened life span is due to the necessity for removing an entity from the intensity of experience which ensues when wisdom and love are, having been rejected, reflected back into the consciousness of the Creator without being accepted as part of the self, this then causing the entity to have the need for healing and for much evaluation of the incarnation.

The incorrectness lies in the truth that, given appropriate circumstances, a much longer incarnation in your space/time continuum is very helpful for continuing this intensive work until conclusions have been reached through the catalytic process. [end quote]

Basically if you do not process catalyst in a healthy manner the incarnation becomes too negative (painful, soul numbing) and you have to leave (die) to reassess your path. If you are processing catalyst in a healthy manner and continue to evolve spiritually than a long life span can be very beneficial.

I am interested in trying to construct an age reversal chamber. My understanding is that in an appropriately sized pyramid there would be four of these vortexes, one on each side of the pyramid (59.18) I am not sure what Ra means by "You must picture the double teardrop extending in both the plane of the pyramid face and in half towards the Queen’s Chamber extending above and below it." (59.19) Does anyone have any thoughts on what precisely Ra means by this description?
I just wanted to chime and say, that while building an age reversal pyramid device could certainly be interesting, if you can unblock your energy centers through balance this same age reversing effect can also be achieved through that means.

Quote:60.13 ▶ Questioner: Would this travel be the instantaneous type having to do with the— not the slingshot effect, but the effect used primarily by sixth-density entities, or is it the sling-shot effect that you are talking about?

Ra: I am Ra. The former effect is that of which we speak. You may note that as one learns the, shall we say, understandings or disciplines of the personality each of these configurations of prana is available to the entity without the aid of this shape. One may view the pyramid at Giza as metaphysical training wheels.

Quote:15.8 Questioner: If an entity were perfectly balanced on this planet with respect to the Law of One, would he undergo the aging process?

Ra: I am Ra. A perfectly balanced entity would become tired rather than visibly aged. The lessons being learned, the entity would depart. However, this is appropriate and is a form of aging which your peoples do not experience. The understanding comes slowly, the body complex decomposing more rapidly.

Anyway, just food for thought!
Thank you for that Anagogy, good point. I may not be able to reach that level of clarity and balance in time. I may need some training wheels first.

Melissa

It's kind of a bummer, really.. I mean, it would make more sense if one would remain vibrant, energetic and perfectly healthy after reaching a state of balance. Instead of exhaustion and 'death'.
(01-14-2014, 03:30 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of a bummer, really.. I mean, it would make more sense if one would remain vibrant, energetic and perfectly healthy after reaching a state of balance. Instead of exhaustion and 'death'.

In my humble opinion, Melissa, I don't believe that Ra was intending to convey that they would become exhausted and die. Rather, they would remain exactly as you said: vibrant, energetic and perfectly healthy until they were no longer interested in remaining incarnate, and then finding their interests turned elsewhere, would deliberately depart the incarnation by choice. I believe the "weariness" that Ra was referring is simply, a lack of interest in being physically incarnate at that time. Smile

Melissa

Makes sense Smile Thanks anagogy.
(01-12-2014, 04:10 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra on 'aging':

"59.20 Questioner: Why would this reverse aging?

Ra: I am Ra. Aging is a function of the effects of various electro-magnetic fields upon the electromagnetic fields of the mind/body/spirit complex. In this position there is no input or disturbance of the fields, nor is any activity within the electro-magnetic field complex of the mind/body/spirit complex allowed full sway. The vacuum sucks any such disturbance away. Thus the entity feels nothing and is suspended."

what is this 'feels nothing and is suspended' business to you think?

I think what Ra is saying is that the body will not feel the effects of aging while in this vacuum or suspended state. While others outside of this vacuum will age as normal. In essence, it's not so much an age-reversal process, but more of a age-suspension process. It may appear as though you're getting younger to some because they continue to grow old. In short, the more you use it, the longer/slower it takes for you to age. In fact, if you sleep a regular 8hr nightly rest in such a vacuum, you'd age at a 30% slower rate if my calculations are correct. If you can spend 12 hours per day in such a chamber, you'd age at a 50% slower rate in a 24hr day cycle.
that's a really nice interpretation sd.

cheers.
(01-12-2014, 07:48 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]most individuals can barely cope with the catalyst that inundates their experience as it is; and by the time most people are perhaps 50 or 55, there is a subtle resignation almost, that one has done most that one can, and that its a slow slide into senility from that point (checking out of life).

Agree. Except that it is not a slow slide into senility and checking-out-of-life. For me, it is a fast slide as I find time moving faster and faster, as I get older and slightly more cranky (better than senile?). RollEyes
(01-12-2014, 04:10 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]it would be kind of neat to have an age reversal chamber.

I wonder what the median age would be that people would choose to physically reverse to.

sweet 16? or everyone forever 21? BigSmile

Haha I just saw this episode of The Twilight Zone the other night. Wink I'm pretty sure that the age that the "resource hoarding old man" was tempted with was 26, which makes sense - still incredibly youthful but minus the trappings of folly that come with immaturity. That's probably about the tipping point for when the average body complex has completely stopped "maturing".

Though earlier on in Session 14, while discussing longevity enhancing machinery, this is what Ra had to say:

Quote:14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now, at this time, to complete this machine?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions towards longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.
If Ra said there is not *any reason* yet we are finding reasons, how does that make sense?
I am interested in constructing an age reversal chamber. My understanding is that in an appropriately sized pyramid there would be four of these vortexes, one on each side of the pyramid (59.18) I am not sure what Ra means by "You must picture the double teardrop extending in both the plane of the pyramid face and in half towards the Queen’s Chamber extending above and below it." (59.19) Does anyone have any thoughts on what Ra means by this description?
(01-26-2014, 01:16 AM)Robert Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in constructing an age reversal chamber. My understanding is that in an appropriately sized pyramid there would be four of these vortexes, one on each side of the pyramid (59.18) I am not sure what Ra means by "You must picture the double teardrop extending in both the plane of the pyramid face and in half towards the Queen’s Chamber extending above and below it." (59.19) Does anyone have any thoughts on what Ra means by this description?

It is code for, do not play with things you do not fully understand.
Ra does not speak in code.
The size of this chamber would have to be large enough to host a living being. Ra didn't seem to specify how large it was, though I'm sure there's plenty of room in the one they built! Perhaps with some exploration one can find this chamber in a smaller sized pyramid, and experiment with smaller things like apples or grapes to see how large it is. It would be cool to see, and would put Mythbusters to shame, mind you they used copper tubing and thought the center of the pyramid was the place to be.
Thank you for your thoughtful response. That is a good idea, to experiment on a smaller scale to find the 'sweet spots'.