Bring4th

Full Version: Free energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
come now do we really not hav the ability to use a source of free energy to run things opposed to natural gas/oil? the monapoly of the gas industry is so great that i feel if such athing were invented they wud do everything to stop it due to the fact that they wud go bank rupt. for example u smart people out there what would happen if inside two electromagnified canisters you had pure liquid mercury and counter rotated them simetrically at a high rate. doing this in a small mobile machine, would the effects nullify gravity thus creating the best way for space travel? or wud absolutly nothing happen i am curious
This just out. I wonder if the ptb will let this one go ahead. I remember reading about these guys a number of years ago. They had some equipment in an Italian powerplant as a pilot test for the technology. Then info just kind of dropped off the for awhile.

http://www.financialpost.com/markets/new...story.html

Richard
thank u! this is what i mean these guys need way more support from the world and even help to! im now so interested in building my own gravitational bubble and putting it around a craft.

Fang

(01-17-2014, 12:49 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]This just out. I wonder if the ptb will let this one go ahead. I remember reading about these guys a number of years ago. They had some equipment in an Italian powerplant as a pilot test for the technology. Then info just kind of dropped off the for awhile.

Richard

Interesting, reminds me a lot of puharich's endeavour:
http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm
ctrl+"summary of the present invention" if you want to get straight to the gist of things.
I can't seem to find the order form anywhere !? Angel
Hi I am just looking for some opinions here;
Is humanity yet ready for high-efficient energy sources which have the capacity to be reverse-engineered very easily into very deadly weaponry? Or are our leaders, etc still to callous, impotent and self-serving to let this revolutionise our communities in a positive sense?
Any opinions are yay!!

Smile
Stan Meyers was using water as fuel a long time ago. It's great to see this develop, as his lab was seized.
(01-31-2014, 11:44 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Is humanity yet ready for high-efficient energy sources which have the capacity to be reverse-engineered very easily into very deadly weaponry?
No. Why is this even questioned?
(01-31-2014, 09:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2014, 11:44 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Is humanity yet ready for high-efficient energy sources which have the capacity to be reverse-engineered very easily into very deadly weaponry?

What would be more deadly than the stockpiles of nuclear weapons we already have? Technology doesn't seem to be restricted by humanity's ability to use it responsibly. If we could find a high-efficient energy source which could be turned into a deadly weapon, but had wider practical energetic applications than nuclear energy, then why wouldn't we be ready for it? We already have the energy technology to destroy ourselves many times over. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen, free energy or not.
(01-31-2014, 11:10 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2014, 09:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

What would be more deadly than the stockpiles of nuclear weapons we already have? Technology doesn't seem to be restricted by humanity's ability to use it responsibly. If we could find a high-efficient energy source which could be turned into a deadly weapon, but had wider practical energetic applications than nuclear energy, then why wouldn't we be ready for it? We already have the energy technology to destroy ourselves many times over. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen, free energy or not.
Depends on what form the device takes. And there's obviously a fantastically huge difference between "efficient" and "free" which should beg the question. A compact high-power source of energy is basically a no-no for us because it could easily facilitate mass destruction, anonymity, and escape from authority. I'm not talking about something that would power a car a few hundred miles.
A larger device - like room-size, such as Rar Energia's device, probably not so much a problem. Anyway, some would-be energy-tech's device parts would probably have to be regulated in some manner - perhaps registered with the state and its use tracked. As a people, we are generally not responsible for the consequences of our actions, and these actions can be greatly magnified with energy technologies. Sort of have to become responsible for what we do first. If everyone on the planet was 4D harvestable, I doubt we'd be responsible enough to use it solely for the benefit of society.
(01-31-2014, 11:44 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am just looking for some opinions here;
Is humanity yet ready for high-efficient energy sources which have the capacity to be reverse-engineered very easily into very deadly weaponry? Or are our leaders, etc still to callous, impotent and self-serving to let this revolutionise our communities in a positive sense?
Any opinions are yay!!

Smile
i feel u and i are ready the leaders have different things in mind....
Lol. If you conducted a poll, how many would say they are not ready?
lol me
Here's another nugget for all those asking for "free energy". You have no idea how it works and do not bother to understand it. So you are in effect asking for something of value with no effort expended. The effort involved is asking and complaining about this *mere idea's* lack of availability? So what makes you think you can be responsible for something of which you are completely ignorant?
What about paying money for such an invention in the form of an affordable appliance? Is that still no effort expended?
You mean being a good consumer?
I understand that appliances are still considered to be 'consumerism', but they are not in the category of "stuff we don't need". Having a cheap, clean energy source is one important piece of the puzzle in being (mostly) independent of the consumer market. You would need to do maintenance and eventually get a new energy producing appliance after the old one wore out completely, but most energy costs would negated by such a device and you would be afforded more leisure (contemplative) time. I think that would be good for humanity as a whole, as was the intentions of Tesla.

(02-06-2014, 10:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here's another nugget for all those asking for "free energy". You have no idea how it works and do not bother to understand it. So you are in effect asking for something of value with no effort expended. The effort involved is asking and complaining about this *mere idea's* lack of availability? So what makes you think you can be responsible for something of which you are completely ignorant?

Are you saying that nobody deserves to drive a car, use a refrigerator, or operate a computer if they don't know exactly how it works?
The notion is not about merit, but rather responsibility.
(01-17-2014, 12:49 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]This just out.   I wonder if the ptb will let this one go ahead.  I remember reading about these guys a number of years ago.  They had some equipment in an Italian powerplant as a pilot test for the technology. Then info just kind of dropped off the for awhile.

Richard

New Update:  This looks like it is the real deal.   If so...and its not squashed by the govt.   The world will be changing before our eyes

http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/07/super-c...light.html
Thanks for the update, Richard.
(07-14-2016, 04:47 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2014, 12:49 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]This just out.   I wonder if the ptb will let this one go ahead.  I remember reading about these guys a number of years ago.  They had some equipment in an Italian powerplant as a pilot test for the technology. Then info just kind of dropped off the for awhile.

Richard

New Update:  This looks like it is the real deal.   If so...and its not squashed by the govt.   The world will be changing before our eyes

http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/07/super-c...light.html

Thanks for sharing!
I hate to point this out, but the Wikipedia page on these guys is absolutely filled from quotes from genuine scientists pointing out all the problems with their theories.

Also, more damning in my mind is that at one point they threatened to sue other scientists for saying these things. And this is not how science is properly conducted. Using such methods to silence scientific critics is a gigantic red flag since, putting it bluntly, if their process worked they should be able to PROVE the critics wrong rather than merely gagging them with legal threats.

It'd be nice if this was real, but they don't have much credibility and their theories seem to fly in the face of most accepted particle and quantum theory. I'm going to be quite skeptical unless they actually create a working real-world power plant that's demonstrably cleaner and\or more energy-efficient than other methods.
It's a step we'd like to believe. I believe.
(07-15-2016, 03:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to point this out, but the Wikipedia page on these guys is absolutely filled from quotes from genuine scientists pointing out all the problems with their theories.

Also, more damning in my mind is that at one point they threatened to sue other scientists for saying these things.  And this is not how science is properly conducted.  Using such methods to silence scientific critics is a gigantic red flag since, putting it bluntly, if their process worked they should be able to PROVE the critics wrong rather than merely gagging them with legal threats.  

It'd be nice if this was real, but they don't have much credibility and their theories seem to fly in the face of most accepted particle and quantum theory.  I'm going to be quite skeptical unless they actually create a working real-world power plant that's demonstrably cleaner and\or more energy-efficient than other methods.

The wiki page references opinions.  Most of which are close to 10 yrs old.  There will always be resistance to new ideas by the old guard.

The world was flat and the sun orbited the earth for generations. This was accepted by learned men of the times. Darwin was ridiculed for years by his peers.

Until someone proved them wrong.

We'll see.  Things like this and Audi's new synthetic diesel fuel are the beginning of a better world, imo.
Check out a guy called Wade Frazier.  He is the real deal when it comes to free energy and is a seasoned veteran on what works and doesn't.
I think we should keep an eye on Elon Musk, he looks like the most likely candidate to come up with something truly special. I'm slightly biased as well, since he's from my home town. They once interviewed his dad Errol Musk on the radio, and asked him how they spend their weekends, and he said "there's no such thing as weekends in the Musk family, we work around the clock." He also told a story of how Elon was so badly hit at school that he was almost unrecognisable when he got home.

Anyways, so yeah, my money is on Elon!
(01-13-2014, 04:04 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]come now do we really not hav the ability to use a source of free energy to run things opposed to natural gas/oil?....

[Image: solar-power-cartoon-isnt-feasible.jpg]

[Image: 6a00d8341d417153ef011570e1ce28970b-pi]

[Image: george_orwell_with_quotes.jpg]

[Image: 59624_501793763179146_634014161_n.jpg]

[Image: When+orwell+know_eca515_5120525.png] 

Say, has anybody noticed that giant blindingly-bright fiery orb that traverses our planet's sky every day, raining down more radiant energy than you can readily wrap your mind around? I remember reading somewhere in some kooky channeled material that a certain hippy-like Pharoah Akhnaten even went so far as to worship the thing as the very representative of God itself.  What a nut, huh? These alternate-energy fanatics and their crazy schemes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9wT7Vv...8E&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr-grdsp...F71864868E

Here's Pharaoh A. and the wife (and the kiddies) catching some rays at Armana:

[Image: aten2.jpg]  Cool  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muFOeZSIC2U