Bring4th

Full Version: law of attraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is the law of attraction an actual scientific thing? i have done this before and it shocked me i am curious about it
(01-13-2014, 04:54 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]is the law of attraction an actual scientific thing? i have done this before and it shocked me i am curious about it

According to wikipedia, the answer is no.

Law of Attraction
(01-13-2014, 05:36 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2014, 04:54 PM)MDL5 Wrote: [ -> ]is the law of attraction an actual scientific thing? i have done this before and it shocked me i am curious about it

According to wikipedia, the answer is no.

Law of Attraction

ok haha i was just wondering...seems to work shockingly
It is indeed. The LoA is based upon the physics of energy. Entrainment especially.

We tend to create metaphors and analogies around such subjects to make them easier to digest and understand.

I put Bashar's teachings of attraction into action years ago and they have proven right, over and over. The people I've 'taught' it to in turn have found the same. People are starting to live their dreams (including myself).

The slightest doubt will scupper anyones attempt to 'try' it. You're manifesting *all* the time. Positive or negative synchronicity is a reflection of one's state of being. Nothing else.

Fang

At a very basic and human level it's probably worth noting that if you focus on a thought enough (like the law of attraction says you should) you will most likely increase the number of unconscious associations with that thought. To use a simple example; if someone really wants something they will most likely be slightly influenced by unconscious association with that desire to make steps towards obtaining the desired thing in a manner that the individual may be unaware of. That's where it gets tricky in assigning the label "manifestation" (though I have witnessed what I would say to legit cases) because it can all come down to slight changes in thought pattern and thus action (which the individual may not even be aware of) which yield the intended results.
For example, there was a guy who claimed he "manifested himself to arrive at a place within a certain timeframe which seemed improbable" but when you take into account the unconscious working with that desire, re-regulating breathing and walking patterns and such it doesn't seem as much "manifested" as much as just an act of sheer will, which is what manifestation actually is so it's all quite funnny really lol.

But for your question, no, it is not a scientifically recognized phenomenon.
(01-13-2014, 07:11 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]It is indeed. The LoA is based upon the physics of energy. Entrainment especially.

We tend to create metaphors and analogies around such subjects to make them easier to digest and understand.

I put Bashar's teachings of attraction into action years ago and they have proven right, over and over. The people I've 'taught' it to in turn have found the same. People are starting to live their dreams (including myself).

The slightest doubt will scupper anyones attempt to 'try' it. You're manifesting *all* the time. Positive or negative synchronicity is a reflection of one's state of being. Nothing else.

Bashar explains it better than anyone check it out youtube. It's not so much that if you desire something you attract it. It's more you shift towards things in your life that matches your vibrational state (Think I made a word up there). So I see a physical manifestation of this is I lost my job. It no longer serves me or matches my vibrational state and now I am shifting to a place and a job that is better in line with my being.
cool ok sounds good thanks for the input i appriciate it
I would call this a metaphysical principal rather than a scientific one. While metaphysics govern physics, they are an entirely different concept. That is not to say the concept of the law of attraction isn't real; it surely is.

No, but don't let that stop you. Wink